Everything you believed for the last 30 years
都是一场谎言
has been a lie.
你毫无缘由地躲了一辈子
You've spent a lifetime hiding for no reason.
伊恩·加维 联调局
Ian Garvey, FBI!
手举起来
Hands in the air!
举起来 马上
Do it! Now!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-你不想那么做的 -不 我当然想
- You don't want to do that. - Oh, yeah. I do.
我想不出还有什么更想做的事情了
I can't think of anything I've ever wanted more.
我想得出
I can.
听我说雷丁顿的小秘密
Hear what I have to say about Reddington's little secret.
你要是逮捕了我 就永远听不到了
You arrest me, that's never gonna happen.
手放在吧台上
Hands on the bar.
-说吧 -莫萨德克不是他杀的
- I'm listening. - He didn't kill Mosadek.
我知道 我不在乎
I know. I don't care.
如果我告诉你关于雷丁顿我所知道的一切
If I tell you everything I know about Reddington,
你能怎么保证不会逮捕我
what guarantees do I have that you won't arrest me?
-当然没有保证 -他是无辜的
- Absolutely none. - He's innocent.
如果我没法以他所犯下的谋杀罪逮捕他
If I can't get him for the murders he did commit,
我很乐意以他没犯的罪行逮捕他
I'm happy to get him for the one he didn't.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
跟她给你的外套装窃听器
The same reason she bugged your jacket
以及把我们的事告诉雷丁顿的理由一样
and snitched on us to Reddington.
她是他的人
He owns her.
作为联调局探员
She's an FBI agent in the pocket
她是联调局头号♥通缉犯的人
of the FBI's most-wanted criminal.
她不是他的人
He doesn't own her.
-他就是她 -不要说了
- He is her. - Don't do this.
-她就是他 -请你不要说了
- And she is him. - I'm asking you not to.
她做出这些罪犯一般的行为
She's acting like a criminal
是因为她就是罪犯的女儿
because she is the daughter of one.
雷丁顿是她的父亲
Reddington's her father.
没错 而我是她的妹妹
Yeah, and I'm her sister,
真希望我能早点知道她
who I wish I could've gotten to know.
恐怕我们都知道已经太迟了
I think we both know it's too late for that.
没有监控录像 现场也没有指纹
We found no images on CCTV feeds and no prints at the scene.
但是我们发现辛克莱
But we were able to trace Sinclair's rig
去了塔科马公园的一个仓库
to a warehouse in Takoma Park.
那里应该是中转区
We believe it was a staging area,
但什么痕迹都没留下
but everything has been cleaned out.
但愿我没有做错事
Okay. Hope I didn't make a huge mistake,
-我刚刚和雷丁顿通了电♥话♥ -怎么了
- but I just hung up with Mr. Reddington. - What's wrong?
加维逃跑了 他也联♥系♥不上基恩探员
He lost Garvey, and he can't reach Agent Keen.
他估计她会有危险
He thinks she may be in danger,
所以让我帮忙找她
and so he asked me to help locate her.
我就在信♥号♥♥被切断之前
Now, I went ahead and pinged the transmitter
追踪了她放置的窃听器
on her listening device before the signal cut out.
-等等 雷丁顿让加维跑了 -他说的
- Okay, back up. Reddington lost Garvey. - So he says.
然后窃听器的信♥号♥♥也中断了
And the transmitter's offline.
没错 但信♥号♥♥在中断前
Yes, but before the signal dropped,
是从费耶特东街的酒吧传来的
it was broadcasting from a bar on East Fayette Street
巴尔的摩 皮特酒馆
in Baltimore, Pete's Tavern.
那里就是基恩探员见...
It's the same place where Agent Keen was meeting...
-线人的地方 -雷丁顿应该也会去
- with her source. - And where Reddington is headed now.
-你联♥系♥过基恩探员吗 -她没接电♥话♥
- Have you tried Keen? - She's not answering.
接着打 你们两个立刻赶过去
Keep trying. You two, get there.
-通知当地警♥察♥和特警 -这就去
- Alert local PD and SWAT. - On our way.
我明白了
Now I get it.
雷丁顿和你丈夫
Reddington and your husband
是怎么认识的
how they knew each other.
雷丁顿不是通过他认识了你
Reddington didn't know you through him.
而是通过你认识了他
He knew him through you.
-但是行李袋... -在哪里
- But the duffel bag... - Where is it?
你丈夫是怎么拿到的
How did your husband come by it?
为什么他不告诉你里面是什么
And why didn't he tell you what was in it?
因为你在他开口前杀了他
Because you killed him before he could.
如果现在你开口
And if you try and tell it now,
我也会一样对你
I'll do the same to you.
一个词都不行
Utter one word.
哪怕是冠词
One article...
"一"..."那"
"A"..."An"..."The"...
我就会开枪
and I'll shoot you.
不 他不会
No, he won't.
因为我也会朝他开枪
Because if he does, I'll shoot him.
你说得没错 我无法接受
You're right. I am unwilling to accept
我丈夫死得不明不白
that I am not entitled to know why my husband died.
我很难过也怨恨你 即便我开枪
I am hurt. I do blame you. And pulling this trigger,
虽然我非常不想
something I desperately do not want to do,
这是我最后的呐喊
is me howling at the moon!
但这也怪你自己 不是我的错
Which is definitely your problem, not mine.
告诉我真♥相♥ 快说
Tell the story. Tell it!
住手 等等
Stop! Wait!
我没有任何武器
My hands are up. No gun.
-你在干什么 -我威胁不到任何人
- What are you doing? - I'm not a threat to anybody.
除了你自己
Except to yourself.
我不知道他对你做了什么
I don't know what he's done to you
也不知道行李代里有什么 都和我无关
or what's in the duffel bag, and I don't care.
但是我知道他一直都在保护我
All I know is that my entire life, he's protected me from you,
现在该我保护他了
and it's about time that I started protecting him.
看着我
Look at me.
眼熟吗
Anything?
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
你在二十♥八♥年♥前的圣诞夜抛弃的女儿
The one you abandoned 28 years ago on Christmas Eve.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你有想过我吗
Did you think of me at all?
我穿着粉色的睡衣 在粉色的房♥间里
In my pink room, in my pink pajamas,
等待圣诞老人
waiting for Santa.
入睡前 我还生活在一个完美的世界
When I went to sleep, my world was perfect,
一觉醒来 就都变了
and when I woke up, it was destroyed.
我的爸爸不见了
My daddy gone.
他是离开了吗
Did he just leave?
还是出了意外 我们不知道
Was it an accident? We didn't know.
我们只知道我爸爸...
All we knew was my daddy...
我那个温柔 善良又正直的爸爸 不见了
my good, kind, and decent daddy, was gone.
后来我发现 你既不温柔
And then come to find out you weren't good
也不善良正直
or kind or decent.
你是个叛徒
You were a traitor.
我们就只能躲起来
And we were sent into hiding.
躲着你
From you.
躲着我的父亲
From my father.
我告诉你这些是因为
And I'm telling you this
哪怕万一你看到我会很开心
because if you are at all happy to see me,
虽然我打赌你不会
which I'm sure you're not,
但我在痛苦中
but if there's one shred of relief
唯一的慰藉
that I made it through this ordeal,
就是伊恩
it's because of Ian.
他救过我
He saved me.
所以我求你
That's why I'm standing here,
求我的父亲 求你放过他
asking you, my father, to please save him.
这取决于他自己
That's entirely up to him.
邓比
Dembe.
-伊恩 -快打911
- Ian? - Call 911!
说这里发生了枪击 有警员在场
Tell them there's been an officer-involved shooting.
说这里有紧急情况 快去
Tell them it's a 10-33. Say it!
-紧急情况 -你不准死
- A 10-33! - You will not die.
听到了吗 你这个混♥蛋♥
You hear me, you piece of crap?
在我知道真♥相♥之前
Not until you tell me what you know.
你不准死
You will not die.
-脉搏132 十分微弱 -注射强心剂
- Pulse 132 and thready. - Get Cardiac down here.
准备1200cc的O阴性血
Six units of O-neg.
-血压80/60 -没时间了快推进手术室
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表