我一收到消息就尽快赶来了
I got your note, came as soon as I could.
-骑兵现身 -怎么回事
- The cavalry showed up. - What's going on?
他们说过了 出了事故
Like they said, there's been an accident.
我知道他们是怎么说的
No. I know what they said.
你们从哪起飞的
Where were you fellas flying out of?
厚德湖 捕鱼包机
Lake Hood. Fishing charter.
能活下来真是走运
Yeah, we are lucky to be alive.
我们那个在卧室里的朋友麦克 则不然
Our friend Mike, in the bedroom, he's not so lucky.
得送他就医
We got to get him to a doctor.
路况极糟 只会加重伤情
The roads are impossible. It's only getting worse.
无线电留在局里了 我是走过来的
Radio's down at the station. I had to walk here.
飞机上就有无线电
There's a radio on the plane.
试过了 没用
Ah, tried that. Didn't work.
假如能修好的话
Well, if we could get it to work,
或者起码能在黑匣子里找到定位仪
or at least get the locator working on the black box,
搜救人员能派雪地履带车来
then Search & Rescue could get a Snowcat down here
把你朋友接走
and medevac your friend out.
我可以搭把手 我方向感不错
I can help. I have a decent sense of direction.
我可以带你们去事故现场
I can get us back to that wreckage, I know it.
你呢 你在这儿行吗
What about you? You gonna be okay here?
不行
No, I'm not okay.
我床上有个陌生人 眼看就要流血至死
There's a stranger bleeding to death in my bed
而且出去我能帮上忙
and you could use me out there.
但如果你也走了 谁来照看麦克呢
Yeah, but if you go, who looks after Mike?
毕竟我无能为力
'Cause I can't.
拜托 我不忍♥心告诉他遗孀
Please, don't make me tell his wife
他死在我的面前
he died on my watch.
我有个问题
Hey, I got a question for you.
这些家伙 他们的说法
These guys, their story --
你觉得有可疑的地方吗
anything seem off to you?
什么叫"可疑"
What do you mean "off"?
他们在这种天气步行十六公里
They walked 10 miles in this weather?
发生了坠机 我却完全没听到动静
From a crash I never heard.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
他们身上一处骨折都没有
Not a broken bone on one of them.
我觉得我应该跟你们一起去
I think I should go with you.
你这是在疑神疑鬼
You're being paranoid.
放心吧 不会有事的
Come on. Everything will be fine.
我们很快就回来
We'll be back before you know it.
好吧
It's all right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们去求援
We're gonna get you some help.
你的朋友们就在隔壁
Your friends are in the other room.
不是朋友
Not friends.
那他们是什么人
Then who the hell are they?
他们也会杀了你的
Th-They'll kill you, too.
背信弃义的卡卢奇家族
Ratted... Carlucci family.
卡卢奇犯罪家族
The Carlucci crime family?
你们来这儿做什么
What are you doing up here?
证人保护计划
Witness protection.
证人保护计划把你安排在这里
WitSec dumped you up here,
但那些旧相识还是找到了你
but your old friends found you just the same.
求求你
Please...
他们会杀了我
th-they'll kill me.
该如何救你出去呢
How are we gonna get you out of here?
他们也会杀了你的
They'll kill you, too.
还好吗
Everything okay in here?
嗯 他还行
Yeah. He's good.
应该还能再撑几个钟头
He'll push through a few more hours.
真是斗士
He's a fighter.
坠机
That crash --
真没想到狩猎探险会落得如此下场
I never thought our little hunting adventure would turn out like this.
狩猎
Hunting?
我怎么记得你说的是捕鱼
I thought you said you were fishing?
什么
What? ?
见鬼
Oh, damn it.
-抱歉 -我来帮你
- Sorry. - Here, let me help.
不用 别动 地上都是玻璃渣
No, no. You stay put. There's glass everywhere.
埃利斯
Ellis.
把脚拿下来
Get your damn feet off the table, man.
礼貌点
Show some respect.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
熊
Bears.
什么
What?
我想猎的是熊
What I wanted to hunt -- bears.
我一直有想猎头灰熊的远大理想
I had, uh...grand vision of bagging a grizzly.
奥森和其他人 他们想捕鱼
Orson and the others, they wanted to fish.
我们本来准备分头行动
We were gonna split up the trip.
结果他们也没捕到鱼 我也没打到熊
They didn't get their fish, I didn't get my bear.
猎熊是非法的
You know it's illegal to hunt bears.
那又怎样 你难道没违过法吗
What's the matter -- you never broke a rule or two?
吃完了吗
You done with that?
是的
I guess.
你为什么还戴着戒指
Why do you still wear your ring?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你手上的结婚戒指
Wedding ring on your finger.
我丈夫给我的
My husband gave it to me.
你之前说没能走到最后
I thought you said that didn't work out.
出了什么事
What happened?
他死了
I lost him.
这就是为什么
That's why you're up here
你一个女人会出现在这荒无人烟的地方
in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of unpacked boxes.
只带着狗和枪 还有一堆行李
Just a lady and her dog and a gun.
凯特去哪了
Where is Kate?
谁
Who?
凯特 我的狗
Kate, my dog.
这天气你还真说对了
You were right about that weather.
我穿的不够暖和
I was not dressed warm enough.
科林呢
Where's Colin?
我们走了大概两公里
We got about a mile down the trail,
又遇到了一个三轮摩托骑警
bumped into another ranger on a three-wheeler.
只能坐一个人 所以他们去了镇上
He only had room for one, so they headed back to town,
去找人帮忙
said they'd call for help.
让我趁还没冻坏赶紧回来
Told me to get back here before I froze.
你看到我的狗了吗
Have you seen my dog?
什么 没
What? No.
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?
你确定她不在谷仓吗
You sure she's not in the barn?
她可能被暴风雪吓跑了
Maybe she got spooked with the storm and all.
我得出去找她
Think I'll brave the weather.
她可能在外面
She's probably outside.
出什么事儿了
The hell was that?
该死的发电机
Damn generator.
老是这样
It happens all the time.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
你什么都不用做 我会修好的
You do nothing. I'm gonna go fix it.
外面天气恶劣 你需要帮手
It's bad out. You'll need help.
你知道独自在外这段时间里
You know the one that I have learned
我学到了什么吗
all my time out here alone?
什么
What's that?
男人只会碍事
Men just get in my way.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
你把艾格尼斯托付给了斯科蒂·哈格里夫
You've entrusted Agnes to Scottie Hargrave?
是的 汤姆的母亲
Yes. To Tom's mother.
下令袭击你婚礼的人
Who ordered a hit on your wedding.
她不知道我们的身份
She didn't know who we were.
她是个好人 她会保护艾格尼斯的安全
She's a good person, and she'll keep Agnes safe.
我知道我在医院的时候
Look, I know you took care of her
是你在照顾她
while I was in the hospital,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表