What do you think?
如果她想嫁给你 那她就会以为是求婚
She'll think you've proposed if she wants to marry you.
反之 她就不会这么想
If she doesn't, the thought won't cross her mind.
如果她没那么想 你是说 现在还是
Or if she doesn't? You mean, like, now or...
还是 永远
like, ever?
现在 永远
Now, ever.
如果她想跟你结婚 她会明白 阿兰姆
She knows if she wants to marry you, Aram.
对 但是如果她不想 是哪种
Yeah. But if she doesn't, which is it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但如果你把戒指送给她 你就能搞清楚
But if you give her the ring, you'll find out.
你知道现在几点钟吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你打算告诉我你去哪了吗
You want to tell me where you've been?
排练推迟了 所以
Practice ran late, so...
我没注意时间
I must have lost track of time.
而你没给我打电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
And you didn't think to call me, let me know that you're okay?
塔拉 如果你想要更多的自♥由♥
Tara, if you want more independence,
你得让我知道
you're gonna have to show me
你已经准备好了 明白吗
that you're ready for it -- understand?
去吧 收拾收拾上♥床♥睡觉
Go. Get ready for bed.
我待会就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
你知道我不喜欢对你严厉
You know I don't like being stern with you.
我只想跟你好好相处 幸福地生活
All I want is for us to get along and be happy.
我也想这样
That's what I want, too.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetheart.
联调局 请开门 雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员
FBI. Open the door, please. Agents Ressler and Navabi.
瑞瓦 宝贝 是谁敲门
Reva, baby, who is it?
是联调局 抱歉打扰了
It's the FBI. Sorry to interrupt.
我知道这段时间你和你家人都不好过
I know this is a tough time for you and your family,
但是我们前来调查一下你♥爸♥爸的事情
but we're here to investigate what happened to your father.
我爸爸 我爸爸什么事都没有
My father? Nothing happened to my father.
他就在里面
He's here inside.
不好意思 你妈妈在家吗
I'm sorry. Is your mother at home?
我们要找贾瓦尔太太谈谈
We need to speak with Mrs. Jawal.
我是贾瓦尔太太
I'm Mrs. Jawal.
杰瑞不是我父亲 他是我丈夫
Jerry wasn't my father. He was my husband.
-抱歉 你到底几岁 -16岁
- I'm sorry. How old are you, exactly? - 16.
在我们的文化中 女人这个年纪结婚并不少见
In our culture, it's not uncommon for women to marry young.
她妈妈和我在马里兰安排的婚事
Her mother and I arranged the marriage in Maryland.
完全合法
It was all perfectly legal.
告诉我们是谁对乔迪什和我们家做了这种事
Please tell us you know who did this to Jyothish and our family.
女士 我们正在尽我们所能调查清楚
Ma'am, we're doing everything we can to try to figure that out,
所以我们要来
which is also why we're here --
问你女儿几个问题
to ask your daughter a few questions.
瑞瓦是未成年人 必须有我们在场
Reva's a minor. You can't question her
你们才能询问她 还要有我们的许可
without our presence -- and our permission.
据我们所知杰瑞被杀的时候
It's our understanding that you were here in the house
你就在房♥里
when Jerry was murdered.
对吗
Is that right?
我当时在楼下做作业
I was downstairs, doing my homework.
你事前没见到凶手 也没听到什么
You didn't see or hear the killer beforehand?
杰瑞回到家 说他要开一个工作会
Jerry came home and said he had a work meeting.
他没时间吃晚饭
He couldn't stay for dinner,
然后他就上楼了 随后我就听到了枪声
and then, he just went upstairs, and I heard the shots.
所以杰瑞到家的时候
So the killer was already in the house, uh,
凶手已经在房♥子里了
when Jerry arrived?
我不知道 应该是吧
I don't know. I guess so.
你当时在家多久了
How long had you been home?
一个小时吧
Maybe an hour.
可能不止
Uh, more, maybe.
我是说 我没上过楼 所以...
I mean, I never went upstairs, so...
听见枪声后 你做了什么
After the shooting, what did you do?
我尖叫了起来
I screamed.
然后报了警
And then, I called 911.
用哪个电♥话♥
From which phone?
我的手♥机♥
My cellphone.
你们可以检查 我没有撒谎
You can check it. I'm not lying to you.
你没有躲起来
You didn't hide?
你听到了楼上的枪声
You heard shots upstairs,
你不觉得自己会有危险吗
you didn't think you could be in danger?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
还有凶手 如果你待在楼下报♥警♥
And the shooter -- if you stayed here and called 911,
你肯定看到凶手离开了
you must have seen the shooter leave.
不...
No. Um...
凶手很可能从窗户逃走了
Whoever did this could have fled from a window --
我...我感觉不舒服...
I-I really -- I don't feel very well, and--
警♥察♥说没有强行闯入的痕迹
Yeah, the police didn't say there was any forced entry,
没有碎掉的窗户
no broken glass --
童养媳
Child brides?
原来是因为这个
That's what this was all about?
我们拿到了贾瓦尔家的搜查令
We got a warrant for the Jawal house
检查了她的个人电脑
and took a look at her personal computer.
她的文件都清理干净了 但是用闪存模组
Her files had been wiped, but using a flashing module,
可以追踪到她的上网历史
I was able to track some of her online activity,
我找到了这个
and I found this.
这是一个类似于地下聊天室的东西
It's an underground chat room of sorts.
一共有83人 都是不满十八岁合法结婚的女孩
I can see 83 members, all girls under 18, all legally married.
-来自哪里的女孩 -世界各地
- Girls from where? - Everywhere.
世界各地都有童婚
Child marriage is happening all over the world.
根据这些记录 全世界大约有七亿女性
And according to this, over 700 million women worldwide
在未成年的时候嫁给了成年男性
were married as minors to adult men.
在你们说"不会发生在这里"之前 的确会发生
And before you say, "It couldn't happen here," It does.
半数州没有结婚年龄限制
Half our states have no age limit.
在过去十五年里 美国有
More than 200,000 American children were married
超过二十万儿童结婚
in the last 15 years.
显然只要有父母的允许
Apparently, all that's needed is parental consent
-或法庭的许可 -看看这些话题
- or judicial approval. - Look at this thread.
有正统犹太人 摩♥门♥教♥徒 穆♥斯♥林♥和基♥督♥徒
It includes Orthodox Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Christians.
简直就像童媳互助组织
It's like a child-bride support group.
聊得都是被迫做♥爱♥
They're talking about being forced to have sex,
被迫在初中或高中时便和人结婚
forced to be wives in middle and high school.
她们不仅仅只聊了这些
That is not all they talk about.
她们还会聊她
They also talk about her...
一名守护天使
...a guardian angel,
好像是一个神秘的白衣骑士
sort of like a mythic white knight
能够给她们自♥由♥
that appears to set them free.
给她们自♥由♥...杀死她们的丈夫
Set them free -- murder their husbands.
她们没法离婚
They can't do it through divorce.
作为未成年人 她们需要成年人的许可
As minors, they need adult consent,
但是她们身边的成年人都希望她们结婚
but the adults in their lives want them to be married.
瑞瓦聊天组里的九名女孩
Nine of the girls in Reva's group
丈夫都被杀或者因意外丧命
have husbands who have been killed or died in accidents.
基恩 找雷丁顿谈谈
Keen, talk to Reddington.
看看他知不知道这些事
See if he knows anything about this.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 找那些女孩们谈谈
Ressler, Navabi, talk to the girls.
问问她们关于这个...守护天使的细节
Press them for details on this...guardian angel.
我们是可以这么做 也可以忘记关于她的事
We could, or we could forget we ever heard about her.
她所做的事有那么天理不容吗
Is it so wrong, what she's doing?
这些成年男性娶了未成年女性
These are adult men marrying children.
这是谋杀
It's murder.
我们的职责就是关注这一点
That's all our job description allows us to consider.
做你该做的事
Go do your jobs.
莎马
Samar...
你没事吧
you okay?
这是什么
What's this?
加维就是这样偷走目击证人的
That is how Garvey stole the witness.
根据数字签名
Based on the digital signature,
我敢肯定就是为无形之手研发出
I'm pretty sure it was made by the same person who created
下一代监视设备的人
the next-gen surveillance gear used by the Invisible Hand.
这说得通 我们知道他本来就为加维效力
That makes sense. We know he worked for Garvey.
不 这方面的确说得通
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表