我只是
Um, I'm just...
我只是听令行事
I'm just doing as I was told.
我说了这是私人恩怨
And I'm telling you this is personal.
希望你作为同僚 能给我点时间
I'd like you to extend me a little professional courtesy.
如果可以我会的 真的
I would if I could, really.
那好吧
Okay, then.
不如我们去外面
How about we go outside,
看我怎么揍你那干瘦蜡黄的屁♥股♥
and I kick your scrawny, brown ass,
然后再带走我的目击者
and then take my witness?
首先 我的屁♥股♥是金黄色
First of all, it's, uh, more of a golden brown.
像黄宝石一样 真的
It's a topaz. Topaz, really.
其次 请恕我说脏话了
And, um, secondly, uh, pardon my French,
他妈的给我滚犊子
but you can back the hell off.
请把我的目击者交出来
Please, bring out my witness.
我听说你还在等
I was told that you were waiting
特区外勤办公室的探员
for agents from the D.C. Field Office.
之前是 但现在不是了
Yes, I was. Not anymore.
西弗斯女士 你丈夫的尸体在402公里以外被发现
Miss Seivers, your husband's body was found almost 250 miles away.
你知道他为什么
Can you think of any reason at all
会在离家那么远的地方吗
why he'd be so far from home?
不知道 他不喜欢旅行
I don't know. He didn't like to travel.
他在宾州有朋友吗
Did he have friends in Pennsylvania?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
但你感觉你丈夫对你坦诚吗
But you feel like your husband was pretty open with you?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
女士 我只是想全面了解一下你丈夫
Ma'am, I'm just trying to get a picture of your husband --
稳定的工作 在社区很有名
steady job, known in the community,
高中橄榄球明星
high-school football star --
我想格雷福斯探员想说的是
I believe what Agent Graves is getting at is
你的丈夫不符合凶手的特征
that your husband doesn't fit the victimology of our killer.
温德尔成家了 在镇上有名声
Wendell had a family. He was known here in town.
很强壮 有反击能力
He was strong, could fight back.
他肯定反击了
Oh, I'm sure he did.
听着 我们的感情有问题
Look... we had problems
也会像其他夫妻一样吵架 但温德尔是个好人
and fought, just like anyone, but Wendell was a good man.
他爱我 他也爱他儿子
He loved me, and he loved that boy.
他们两人的合照
This picture of the two of them --
是学校的什么活动吗
some kind of school project?
不 他们只是在闹着玩
No, they was just messing around.
拿着温德尔爱玩的剑
That's one of Wendell's hobby swords.
抱歉 爱玩的剑
I'm sorry, hobby swords?
他做的吗
He made these?
对
Sure.
在后面的工作间做的
In his shop out back.
摩羯宫杀手的最后一位受害者
Isn't it a little odd that the Capricorn Killer's last victim
竟然爱自己做剑 是不是有点奇怪
has his own sword-making operation?
手工锻造 有瑕疵
They're hand-forged. Imperfect.
你是说最新的一位受害者就是摩羯宫杀手
You're saying the most recent victim is the Capricorn Killer?
有人杀了他 并模仿他的作案方式犯案
Someone murdered the killer and mimicked his M.O. in the process.
是他 我们还发现了
It's him. We even have shrines
符合摩羯宫杀手所有受害人的神龛
that match each of the Capricorn Killer's victims.
那侧写呢 你不是说他单身且行为孤僻吗
And the profile? I thought you said this guy was single, a loner?
之前是 直到他结婚有了孩子
He was. Until he met his wife and had a child.
所以他才蛰伏了 为了家人
That's why he went dormant -- family.
听我说 从他老板那里调看他的旅行记录
I'm telling you, you pull the travel records from his employer,
肯定符合受害人的抛尸地点
and they will match ?the dumpsites of his victims.
那谁杀了西弗斯
Then who killed Seivers?
那把剑基恩观察得没错
Keen was right about the sword.
不同于其他剑的手工锻造工艺
It wasn't hand-forged like the others.
这把剑是青铜锻造 由一位高中历史老师制♥造♥
It was a bronze cast made by a high-school history professor
并在网上售卖♥♥
who sells them online.
有买♥♥家的消息吗
Do we have any information on the buyer?
是用假名买♥♥的
It was purchased under a fake name,
但可以追查到送货地址
but I was able to track down a shipping address.
好 跟雷斯勒一起调查
Good. Run it down with Ressler.
基恩 你最好回来
Keen, you may want to find your way back.
辛格尔顿被害一案的目击者此刻正在路上
Our witness in the Singleton murder is en route as we speak.
-真认我恶心 杰拉德 -别 求你了
- You disgust me, Gerald. - No. Please.
我...我
I... I...
别急着晕过去
Ah, don't pass out on me, now.
真可惜 还有很多工作要做
Sadly, I got a lot more work to do.
就像你以前那样
Just like you did.
欢迎回来 杰拉尔德
Hey. Welcome back, Gerald.
我无法想象你的感受
I can't imagine what you're feeling.
我不是指身体上的 而是情感上
Not physically, but emotionally.
有趣的是 我给你的用来
Funny thing is, the drugs I gave you
固定身体的药物却无法作用于你的恐惧
to immobilize your body don't have any affect on fear.
所以这番体验才如此独特
That's what makes this experience so unique.
在你沉睡时
While you were asleep,
我自作主张在尺骨和肱骨的
I took the liberty of amputating your forearm
关节处切口
by making an incision
截断了你的前肢
at the juncture between the ulna and humerus.
我打开你左腿的筋膜平面
I opened the fascial plane of your left leg,
小心避开股动脉
being careful to avoid the femoral artery.
现在 往后躺 杰拉尔德
Now, lie back, Gerald.
勇敢一点
Be brave.
咱们好好享受这共度的最后几分钟
Let's enjoy these last few moments together.
站住 联调局
Stop! FBI!
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
我知道你怕 换我也会
I know you're scared. I would be, too.
身处此地 看到这一切
Of being here. Of what you saw.
但你其实不用怕
But you know you don't have to be.
我们是来保护你的
We're here to protect you.
这是我们的职责所在
It's our job.
而我的那些同事 他们
And the people I work with, they're, like...
他们都十分擅长自己的工作
they are, like, really, really good at it.
接下来我会给你看几张照片
All right, so, now I'm going to show you some photos.
已经有个女人给我看过几张照片了
A woman already showed me some photos.
没错 被害人的照片
Yes, of the victim.
辛格尔顿警探的照片
Of Detective Singleton.
但接下来的照片是
But these photos contain the man
我们认为杀死辛格尔顿警探的人
who we believe killed Detective Singleton.
如果你认出来
And if you recognize him,
希望你能指出 好吗
I want you to point him out, okay?
好的
Okay.
慢慢来
All right, take your time.
你在巷子里看到的那个人
The man you saw in the alley.
你看到的谋杀辛格尔顿警探的那个人
The man you saw murder Detective Singleton.
你看这些照片里有那个人吗
Do you see that man in any of these photos?
我来联♥系♥检察官办公室
I'll reach out to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
我相信他们听说之后
Soon as hears this, I have no doubt...
会发出逮捕令
...they'll issue an arrest warrant.
就快要结束了
It's almost over.
有人来了
You have someone?
叫他去了四号♥房♥ 卡拉斯死的那间
I put him in Room 4, where Caras died.
我想着是...诗意的公正
I thought it would be... poetic justice.
多么浪漫 多么反常
A romantic! How counterintuitive.
希望你对我如此行动所冒的风险有所感激
I hope you appreciate the risk I'm taking by doing this.
我更欣赏充分的计划
It's not so much appreciation as good planning.
杀死保镖
Kill the bodyguard.
伤雷丁顿 要活口
Wound Reddington. I need him alive.
你得要一个结肠造瘘袋
You're gonna need a colostomy bag.
应该更糟糕的
You deserve worse.
我应该这就杀死你
I should kill you right now.
咱们谈谈你接下来的打算吧
But let's talk about what you're going to do --
也就是报出你的价格 尽快
which is name your price, and quickly,
得赶在那些真正维护♥法♥律的警♥察♥们
before policemen who actually uphold the law
到达现场清理乱子之前
arrive to clean up this mess.
-咱们从真♥相♥开始 -骨头都在你那儿
- Let's start with the truth. - You have the bones.
你已经知道真♥相♥是什么
You already know the truth.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表