所以...
So...
谢谢
thank you.
我知道你们手上监禁了一个年轻女孩
I understand you have the young girl
她杀死了杰瑞·贾瓦尔
who killed Jerry Jawal in custody.
我需要你替我问她一个问题
I need you to ask her a question for me --
为了我们
for us.
我累了
I'm tired.
马上完事了
We're almost done here.
安娜 联邦检察官作出了决定
Anna, the U.S. Attorney has made a decision.
尽管他有权将你作为成年人来起诉
He has the right to charge you as an adult for your crimes.
但他已同意将你作为少年犯
Instead, he has agreed to charge you
来起诉
as a juvenile offender.
我不大明白那是什么意思
I'm not sure what that means.
意思是你将必须承认一切指控
It means that you'll have to plead guilty to everything,
同意接受心理咨♥询♥ 参与康复项目
agree to counseling ?and the need for rehabilitation.
但也意味着
But it also means that
你将不会进入成年监狱
you will not be going to an adult prison.
如果你好好服刑 不惹麻烦
If you do the time and stay out of trouble,
你将在21岁出狱
you could be out by the time you're 21.
21?
怎么会
How?
他们为什么这么做
W-Why would they do this for me?
因为这是多年以来首次
Because for the first time in a long time,
有人以你的本来身份对待你
someone is going to treat you like what you are --
一个孩子
a child.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安娜 有件事你能帮上忙
Anna, there is something you could help us with.
瑞瓦·贾瓦尔的丈夫有个保险箱
Reva Jawal's husband had a safe.
在你那晚离开前 你把它清空了
Before you left that night, you emptied it out.
-你记得吗 -记得
- Do you remember? - Yes.
里面有个本子 一本黑色的银行账本
There was a book -- a black bank ledger.
我们搜了你的公♥寓♥ 但没找到
We searched your apartment, but we couldn't find it.
我把它扔了
Oh. I threw it away.
你记得扔哪了吗
Do you remember where?
好好想想 这很重要
Think. It's very important.
这多有趣
Isn't this delightful?
好像是个痒痒挠
Some kind of back scratcher, I think.
这有一包面条
Here's a bag of noodles.
再提醒我一遍 为什么一份运毒路径的名单
Remind me again why a list of drug routes
比你从联调局羁押下偷走的关键证人
is more valuable to us than the key witness
还要重要
you stole out of FBI custody.
你的证人是法律威胁
Your witness presented a legal threat.
很不幸 加维先生不怕法律威胁
Unfortunately, Mr. Garvey isn't afraid of legal threats.
也不怕你 不怕警♥察♥或者贩毒集团
Or of you or the police or the cartels.
不 但他怕失去权力
No. But he is afraid of losing his power,
而这正是等我们找到那本破账本之后
which is exactly what I intend to take from him
我要从他身上夺走的
when we find this damn ledger.
泰国菜
Palm Thai.
今天是什么特别的日子
What is -- what is the occasion?
没什么 只是今天很累
No occasion. I just had a tough day.
我想着就用点炒河粉洗刷掉疲劳
I thought I could wash it down with a little Pad See Ew.
你不想吃泰国菜吗 还有别的吃的
Do you not want Thai? Because I think we have other stuff.
不 不 泰国菜挺好的
No, no, no. Thai is good.
泰国菜很棒
Thai is -- No, Thai's great.
只是...
It's, uh, just that, uh...
实在是... 太蠢了
it's, uh, it's so dumb, really.
我祖母在...
Uh, you know how my grandmother's --
她在收拾旧东西
she's getting rid of a lot of stuff.
她觉得...
Well, she just thought that, um...
什么
What?
就是...
It's, uh -- It's, um...
其实没什么
It's, uh -- It's nothing, really.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
她听到会很高兴的
She'll be so happy to hear that.
其实主要是她的意思 不是我的
It's really more from her than it is from me.
别说了 我知道是你的主意
Stop it. I know it was your idea.
我喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
我们开动吗
So, should we eat?
开动
Eat.
对
Yes, you know...
吃饭
food.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你确定想吃泰国菜吗
Are you sure you want Thai?
我可以订点别的
Because I can order something else.
不 不 没问题
No, no, really, I'm good.
我想要的都在眼前
Everything I want is right here.
喂
Yeah.
你试过了
You tried.
你失败了
You failed.
你知道人们怎么说
Well, you know what they say.
如果一开始你没成功
If at first you don't succeed...
你的机会就过了 现在轮到我了
You've had your turn. Now it's mine.
别太急切
Well, don't get too eager.
我手上还有你要找的东西
I've still got what you're looking for.
但现在我不是唯一一个
But now I'm not the only one
失去宝贵事物的人了
who's missing something of value.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表