And nature wins every time.
我们的DNA决定了一切
Our DNA is what it is.
我 我会死在里头
I'll -- I'll -- I'll die in there.
别这么做
Don't do this.
普特南先生 我相信让你去自首
Mr. Putnum, I believe turning you in
是正确的 合法的
is the right thing, the legal thing.
你不觉得吗 伊丽莎白
Do you agree, Elizabeth?
是的 这是正确的事
Yes, it's the right thing to do.
在我到法♥院♥前你还有45分钟
You have 45 minutes before I have to be at the courthouse.
你至少让我给泰米·琳恩打电♥话♥告别
C-Can you at least let me call Tammy Lynn and say goodbye?
就在那
Right there.
有那么一瞬间
For a moment there,
我以为我们要赶不上了
I didn't think we were gonna make it.
我不该放走勒马克
I never should've let LeMarc go.
你不愿从背后射杀一个手无寸铁的人
You weren't willing to shoot an unarmed man in the back.
我觉得这值得钦佩 而不是后悔
I think that's something to admire, not regret.
勒马克才是真正的坏人
LeMarc's the real bad guy in this.
我们要是抓到了他
If we had him,
普特南就能指认勒马克
Putnum could agree to testify against LeMarc,
宽大处理 还有机会
get leniency, stand a chance.
我不是为他的行为辩解什么
I'm not defending what he did,
但他陷入这种境地都是因为
but he's only in this situation because --
因为他父亲吗
Because of his father?
或许吧
Perhaps.
又或许是赌徒的狗屎运
Or perhaps it's the dumb luck of a gambler.
他只是想远离他生命中的罪犯
He just wanted to get away from the criminal in his life.
这不能怪他
Can't blame him for that.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了 发生什么了
What happened? What's going on?
炸♥弹♥ 他们说楼里有炸♥弹♥
A bomb -- They're saying there's a bomb in the building.
联调局 联调局
FBI!FBI!
联邦探员 没有炸♥弹♥
Federal agent! There's no threat.
这位天才报♥警♥想声东击西
This genius here called in a 10-89 as a diversion
好躲避法庭听证
to avoid a court hearing.
我需要你们押送他
I need you to escort him.
他和法官在四十分钟后有个预约
He's got an appointment with a judge in 40 minutes.
就这样而已
So that's it?
雷丁顿带你去冒险
Reddington takes you on a grand adventure
就是为了把个耍马戏的绳之以法
to bring a carnival barker to justice?
我知道他做出这种事来迎合我们
I know it sounds crazy he would do something like this
听起来很疯狂
to make ends meet,
但普特南已由美国法警羁押
but Putnum is now in the U.S. Marshals' custody,
现正接受审讯
and he is at trial as we speak.
他是为了钱才这么做
He did it for the money.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
长官
Sir?
我决定公布你跟雷丁顿的关系
I've decided to disclose your relationship with Reddington.
是该这么做
It's the right thing to do.
我想做正确的事
I want to do the right thing.
很抱歉因此会引发
I'm sorry for the personal scrutiny
对你的诸多审查
that will likely result from this --
以后也许还会有猜忌
the doubts, suspicions of your loyalty,
和对你的忠诚的怀疑
which may rise again.
我不会编什么理由
I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
这会很难
This is gonna be a struggle.
但我对你很有信心
But I have great confidence in you,
我相信你会做出正确的选择
confidence you'll make the right decisions,
只要你诚实地面对自我
if you just stay true to yourself.
保释金拿到了
Got your bail money?
没错 谢谢你
I did. Thank you.
有些事你得知道
There's something you should know.
你可能是我的父亲
You may be my father,
我会帮助你重建你的帝国
and I am going to help you rebuild your empire,
因为它能够让我们抓到罪犯
because it will enable us to catch criminals.
但是我不会忘记我的身份
But I'm not gonna lose sight of who I am in the process.
拜托别让我把这车还回去
Please don't make me return the car.
我一直都想要一辆瓦格尼
I've always secretly wanted a Wagoneer.
闻起来就像爸爸会开的车
It smells like Dad's car.
有花生壳和汽油的味道
Like peanut shells, gasoline.
伊丽莎白 如果这能安慰你的话
Elizabeth, if it helps to salve the wound,
我们确实将一个逃犯绳之以法了
we did bring a fugitive to justice.
一个新纳粹逃之夭夭 他的帮派还活跃着呢
And a neo-Nazi is walking free, and his cartel is thriving.
至于普特南
And as for Putnum,
他能够得到宽大处理的唯一办法
the only way he could get leniency
就是归还他挪用的钱
is if he returned the money he embezzled,
多亏我们他做不到了
but thanks to us, he can't do that.
他的前搭档 霍金斯
And his former partner, Hawkins,
正从监狱被送往法♥院♥
is being transported from jail to the courthouse
她将指认霍金斯
and is going to testify against Putnum,
他将被判有罪 锒铛入狱
and he will be found guilty, and he will go to prison.
说不定勒马克会弄死他
And there is no guarantee LeMarc won't have him killed.
摩根 查克
Hey, Morgan. Chuck.
人带来了吗
You have the package?
-顺利吗 -勉勉强强
- Any trouble? - Close call.
在高速上和真的运输车擦肩而过
We passed the real transport van on the highway.
确保门卫拿到他那份
Make sure the guard gets his money.
多谢 伙计们 欠你们一次
And thank you, guys. I'm in your debt.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的救世主
Your Fairy Godmother.
你和检察官的协议
Your deal with the prosecutor
能为你减刑四年
got your sentence reduced to four years.
和我交易 不用服刑
With me, it's reduced to none.
有兴趣继续吗
Care to hear more?
当然
Yeah.
诉讼已经延期好几次了
I've given the prosecution several continuances.
现在你的重要证人却无迹可寻
And now your star witness is nowhere to be found --
法官阁下 恕我冒昧 这是...
Your Honor, if I may, it was contin--
驳回 你没有证人
No, you have no witness.
对被告的指控被驳回
The charges against the defendant are dismissed.
普特南先生 你无罪释放了
Mr. Putnum, you are free to go.
整件事就是为了这个
That's what this whole thing was about?
为了让霍金斯出来就非得让普特南被抓
You had to get Putnum back in order to draw Hawkins out,
只有普特南参加庭审才可能实现
which could only happen if Putnum showed up to trial.
整件事的关键就是找到会计
This whole thing was about getting to the accountant.
这才一半
That's half of it.
我很愿意解释
I'd be happy to explain,
但需要你先帮我做些事
but there is something I need you to do for me first.
纳瓦比探员和我
Agent Navabi and I...
我们...
we're, um...
-在交往 -是的
- Dating? - Yes.
如果 如果上面对此事
And if, uh, that's gonna be a problem, you know,
有非议 我愿意...
with the higher-ups, then, uh, I'd be willing to --
你要见我们
You wanted to see us?
阿兰姆 这不是问题
Aram, it's not a problem.
怎么了
What's going on?
法医那有消息了
I heard from the medical examiner.
他认为洛雷尔·希钦的死亡是意外
He's concluded Laurel Hitchin's death was an accident.
鉴证部门在监控中没找到任何线索
Forensics pulled nothing off the surveillance.
显然 就像听起来那样
Evidently, it was as simple as it sounds --
她摔倒撞到了头
slipped and hit her head.
就这样 结案
So that's it. Case closed.
结案
Case closed.
你也许会想离泳池远点
You may think you want to be off the pool,
但相信我 上面...斯莫基
believe me, up and ba-- Smokey!
他怎么在这
What the hell is he doing here?
不 不可能
Nope. No way in hell.
不可能
No way.
放轻松 庆祝一下
Okay, take a breath. Let's celebrate.
糖尿病患者可以喝酒吗
Can a diabetic drink wine?
-达瑞斯 -谁有糖尿病
- Dariush. - Who has diabetes?
总得试试啊
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表