to try and confuse me or leave me in the dark.
你这么说我倒糊涂了
Well, now I'm confused.
回答我 给我的简单提问一个直接回答
Answer me! Give me a direct answer to my simple question.
-伊丽莎白 -现在别 邓比
- Elizabeth... - Not now, Dembe.
回答我 你到底有没有
Answer me -- did you or did you not
将托尼·梅西亚从联调局监管下带走
steal Tony Mejia out of FBI custody.
你清楚是我
You know that I did.
因为你的行李袋在加维手上
Because Garvey has your duffel bag?
你听命于他
He owns you.
你背叛了我 还有整个行动小组
You betrayed me -- the entire Task Force --
就为了避免他暴露真♥相♥
so that he wouldn't expose the truth.
我没有背叛任何人 更没有背叛你
I betrayed no one, least of all you.
我早告诉过你 我会拿回行李袋
I told you I was going to get that duffel bag.
如果你们拘捕了加维 这事就没戏了
If Garvey is in your custody, that will be impossible.
如果加维要接受审判 就更不可能
If Garvey goes on trial, that will be impossible.
所以 为了拿到那行李袋
So, until I have that bag,
我会不择手段避免上述事件发生
I will do what I must to prevent that from happening.
但我会拿到的 到时候加维
But I will get it, and then Garvey...
就死定了
is going to die.
托尼·梅西亚死了吗
Is Tony Mejia dead?
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
你知道答案
You know the answer to that.
流程比你认为的还要复杂
It's more complicated than you realize.
我需要联♥系♥律师 塔拉的父母
I need to contact our lawyers, Tara's parents --
她是谋杀案调查的对象
She's the subject of a murder investigation.
我这不是在请求你的允许 科恩校长
I'm not asking your permission, Principal Cohen.
这是犯罪事件
This is a criminal matter.
我们有规矩的
There are procedures.
塔拉 这位是纳瓦比探员 她
Tara, this is Agent Navabi. She --
我需要这个房♥间
I need this room.
什么 抱歉 不行
What? Sorry, no.
我说了 我们不能讨论
As I said before, we cannot discuss --
我也说了 我不是在请求你的允许
And as I said before, I am not asking for permission.
塔拉
Tara.
出去 否则我将以妨碍司法公正的罪名
Now, step outside, or I will have you arrested
逮捕你 马上出去
for obstruction of justice. Now.
我们知道了 塔拉
We know, Tara.
我们跟瑞瓦·贾瓦尔谈过
We spoke with Reva Jawal.
我们知道她借助网上认识的
We know she murdered her husband
一个女人的帮助 杀害了自己的丈夫
with the help of a woman she heard about online.
作为回报 她需要介绍新客户
As payment, she had to refer a new client.
我不认识什么瑞瓦·贾瓦尔
I don't know any Reva Jawal.
还不算晚
It's not too late.
你跟她见过面吗
Have you met with her?
你丈夫是否身处危险之中
Is your husband in any immanent danger?
杀我 拜托
Kill me? Come on.
塔拉怎么可能想我死
You can't seriously believe Tara wants me dead.
那可能性简直太大了 雷伯恩先生
Oh, it's far more serious than that, Mr. Rayburn.
我们认为她确实已经安排了
We think she may have actually arranged
某人来执行此任务
for somebody to do the job.
鬼扯
Ridiculous.
塔拉很幸福 我俩可幸福了
Tara is happy. We're happy.
听我说 不论你现在多么不开心
Listen to me -- however unhappy you are now,
都不值得以下半生为代价
it is not worth destroying your life.
如果他有任何不测 你将难逃牢狱之灾
If anything happens to him, you will go to prison.
我不
I don't...
我不知道能否叫停
I don't know if I can stop it.
这么说确实要有行动 你得叫停
So there is an active plan. You need to call it off.
我搭档正和塔拉谈话
My partner's already talking to Tara.
很好 那塔拉自己就能告诉她事实
Good. Then Tara can tell her herself.
当时是她想结婚
She wanted to get married.
她的父母也同意
Her parents approved.
牧师祝福了我们
Our minister blessed it.
我们过得很好
We have a good life.
但我怎么不太相信
Somehow, I doubt that.
比尔 我记得叫你
Bill, I thought I told you to get
把零六年那辆奥迪送去保养的
the '06 Audi in to Service.
嗯 老大 已经照做
Yeah, Boss. Already did.
那我窗户外面这辆是什么
Then why am I looking at it outside my window?
趴下
Get down!
站住 联调局
Stop! FBI!
救救我 求求你
Help! Please, please!
那个人 他要杀我
That man -- he's trying to kill me.
伙计 怎么回事
Hey, buddy. What's going on?
联调局
FBI.
她摸了你的外衣 我需要它
She touched your coat. I need it.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
你要告诉我吗 还是让我猜
You gonna tell me what it is, or you want me to guess?
基恩 她在找托尼·梅西亚
Keen. She's searching for Tony Mejia.
她似乎相信他还活着
For some reason, she must think he's still alive.
她向几个执法部门秘密求助
She reached out quietly to a few law enforcement-agencies,
请求帮助找到他
asking for help locating him.
-这是麻烦吗 -不是吗
- That's a problem? - It's not.
要我说 这正是我们的绝佳契机
If you ask me, it seems like just the opportunity we need --
确保我们的筹码的完美方式
a perfect way to secure our leverage.
我觉得我们应该帮助基恩探员
I think we should help Agent Keen
找到她要找的
find what she's looking for.
等等 慢点
Wait. Back up.
是雷丁顿攻击的货车
Reddington attacked the convoy?
带走了证人
He's the one who took the witness --
雷丁顿 不是加维 他为什么这么做
Reddington, not Garvey? Why would he do that?
因为假如托尼·梅西亚做了证人
Because if Tony Mejia ever testified,
将加维送进监狱
then Garvey would go to prison,
那么雷丁顿就拿不到他的旅行袋了
and Reddington wouldn't get his duffel bag.
除非拿到旅行袋 否则雷丁顿将会
And until he does, it seems that Mr. Reddington
不择手段地保护加维
will do whatever he can to protect Garvey,
包括从我们的眼皮底下抢走证人
including steal a material witness right out from under us.
我们认为雷丁顿会试图转移证人
We figured Mr. Reddington would try to move him,
让他尽量远离加维
try to get him as far away from Garvey as possible.
所以我们向
So, we put a BOLO out
东海岸所有私人机场发出了协查通告
to every private airfield on the East Coast.
-有发现吗 -或许有发现
- Any luck? - Maybe, yes.
有个海关官员觉得在我们发出协查通告
There's a customs officer who thinks he saw Mejia
几个小时前
board a private plane
他看到梅西亚上了一架私人飞机
just a few hours before we issued the BOLO.
你们一起去吧 如果确认了
Go -- both of you. If you get confirmation,
取得行程单 查他接下来去哪了
we'll get a manifest, track down where he was going.
我们查到黑名单人物的身份了
We got an I.D. On the Blacklister.
她才十七岁
She's 17?
这个女孩涉嫌杀害了至少十个人
This young woman's responsible for killing at least 10 men.
我自己都不敢相信
I couldn't believe it myself.
足以研究出背包炸♥弹♥如何组装了
She's old enough to research how to build a bomb in a backpack.
她逃跑时双手抓过一个家伙
So, when she ran, she grabbed a guy,
碰过他的皮夹克
touched his leather jacket.
我让鉴证实验室检查了残留的指纹
Now, I had the lab run it for latent prints.
有匹配吗
And you got a hit?
有 移♥民♥记录
We did. An immigration record.
安娜-加西亚·杜尔特
安娜-加西亚·杜尔特
Anna-Gracia Duerte,
十七年前生于巴西
born in Brazil 17 years ago.
国♥务♥院♥记录表明她在十三岁时
The State Department says that she entered the country
随丈夫入境
at 13 with her husband.
真的吗 十三岁
Can that be right? 13?
她嫁给了一个美国商人
She married an American businessman
名叫罗伯特·科宾
by the name of Robert Corbin.
他供职于一家在巴西设有办事处的
He was working for a publishing company
出版公♥司♥
that had offices in Brazil.
他当时四十三岁
He was 43.
这是他们结婚证的复印件
And this -- an official copy of their marriage license.
所以解救未成年新娘的杀手自己也是一样
So, the killer who's freeing child brides is one herself.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表