先别看
Don't look now, but...
看 看 看 看 看
look, look, look, look, look!
我看了他一眼就要怀孕了
Okay, I just watched that, and I think I'm pregnant.
他过来了
And he's walking over!
-上帝啊 是布罗温 -什么 都11点了
- God. It's Bronwyn. - What? It's almost 11:00.
别接
Don't answer it.
我得接
I have to.
怎么了
Yes?
等一下
Just... hang on one second.
你再说一遍
Can you say that again?
混♥蛋♥奥利弗很生气 所以会议提前了
That prick Oliver threw a fit, so they bumped up the meeting.
明天就得做报告
We're presenting tomorrow,
也就是说我今晚就得回来 而你得
which means I need to get back tonight, and you're --
重新给你订张机票
Rebooking your flight.
-纽华克起飞 -上帝啊 你说真的
- Out of Newark. - My God. You're serious?
那是什么音乐
What is that music?
你不是在周二晚上出去疯了吧
You're not out on a Tuesday, are you?
没有
No, no. I, um...
你恨纽华克
You hate Newark.
就像我恨奥利弗一样
Almost as much as I hate Oliver,
但是会议提前了 所以我得飞回来
but the meeting's moved, which means I need a flight.
等等 我的出租车到了
Hang on. Here's my cab.
订好票告诉我
Call when you get this fixed.
抱歉 我刚才不是在躲你
I'm sorry. I wasn't avoiding you earlier.
是我老板 一个混♥蛋♥
It's my boss -- she's a bitch.
第118号♥
-找到了 -拿到要找的东西了
- Found it! - We got what we came for.
干掉他们
Finish them off.
警♥察♥调查有误
The police are wrong.
他们觉得是个叫纳瓦罗的前科犯杀了汤姆
They think some ex-con named Navarro killed Tom.
不是他
He didn't.
帕里斯 这是伊丽莎白
Paris, I'd like you to meet Elizabeth.
我第一次见到帕里斯时他还是个餐馆厨师
Paris and I first met when he was a saucier at La Bernadin.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
午饭要加一个人吗
Shall I set a third place for lunch?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你最好再考虑考虑
You may want to think twice.
他要用松茸汤做多宝鱼
He's making a turbot with a matsutake mushroom broth.
下次吧
Another time.
杀汤姆的另有其人
Someone else killed Tom.
-不是纳瓦罗 -我希望我能有更多线索
- It wasn't Navarro. - I wish I knew more.
我能确定的就是
All I know for certain is that
死在你家里的那个人
the men who died in your home
是纳什毒品集团的人
were members of the Nash drug syndicate.
有人雇佣他们找汤姆
I believe they were hired to go after Tom.
我这一年多都在寻找那个集团的
I've pursued other members of the organization
其他人
for more than a year,
他们看起来都不知道那件事
and they've proven to be completely ignorant of the incident --
或者雇佣他们的人势力大到足够让他们闭嘴
or whoever hired them is powerful enough to keep them quiet.
莉斯 我还不知道你回来了
Liz. I didn't know you were back.
-你好吗 -我很好
- It's good to see you. - It's good to be seen.
你怎么样 阿兰姆呢
How are you? How's Aram?
你和阿兰姆怎么样了
How are you and Aram?
枯燥 但是开心 又有点无聊
Boring. Blissful. Domestic.
我很为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
艾格尼斯怎么样了
How's Agnes?
-我该走了 -等等
- I should go. - Wait.
我是为了个案子来的 你不想听听吗
I'm -- I'm here about a case. You don't want to hear it?
我只想听枯燥无聊的事
I want to hear about boring and domestic.
案子的事交给你们了
I'll let you handle the case.
你了解多伦多神经毒气袭击的事吗
What do you know about the nerve-gas attack in Toronto?
死了五十七个人
57 people died.
宣称对此事负责的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥集团成员
Members of the terrorist cell claiming responsibility
已经被逮捕
have been taken into custody.
周一 美国财政部会
On Monday, the U.S. Treasury will most likely
冻结资助此次袭击的
attempt to freeze the bank accounts
银行账户
which financed the attack.
莉斯不回来了 是吗
Liz isn't coming back, is she?
12小时前 一个化名为线人的人
12 hours ago, a man known as The Informant
通过参议院情报委员会的
accessed a list of those accounts
加密电脑
on the classified computers
访问了这些账户
used by the Senate Intelligence Committee.
他偷取的账户列表呢
And the list of bank accounts he stole?
雷丁顿认为他计划
Reddington believes he plans to ransom them
卖♥♥还给账户持有人
back to the account holders themselves,
在财务部冻结生效前
giving them a chance to transfer their assets
给他们一个机会转移财产
before the Treasury freeze goes into effect.
好 但是财务部不能追踪转账吗
Yeah, but can't the treasury track the transfers?
追踪了 追踪到了特伦多
They did -- to terrorists in Toronto,
巴塞罗纳和巴黎的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Barcelona, and Paris.
我们知道这些账户都是资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
We know these accounts are financing terrorism.
但不知道的是账户持有人的身份
What we don't know is the identity of the account holders.
名单是怎么被偷的
What do we know about the theft?
名单显然本来在参议院情报委员会的
All right, the list was apparently on the classified computers
加密电脑中
at the Senate Intelligence Committee.
科林根议员坚称昨晚他的通行证
Now, Senator Cooligan insists he was at dinner last night
和密♥码♥被用于登录加密计算机时
when his badge and password were used
他正在吃饭
to access the classified computers.
所以我们在找
So, we're looking for someone
能盗用议员证件的人
who had access to the senator's credentials.
他的员工什么情况
What do we know about his staff?
十一个人
All right. 11 members.
都有一定的权限
All with some level of restricted access.
两人在国外
Two are out of the country,
其他六个人有国会警♥察♥做不在场证明
and six others have solid alibis with Capitol Police.
还有三个呢
And the remaining three?
正在等待其中两个接受传讯
Two of them are waiting to be cleared for questioning
因为他们也为委员会工作
because they are also working for the Committee.
-还有就是这个人 毕晓普 -对
- And this guy -- Bishop. - Right.
霍华德·雷·毕晓普
Howard Ray Bishop.
涉足州政♥府♥ 财务部 药管局的政坛助手
Political aide who has held positions with State, treasury, FDA...
都被线人窃取过机密
All of which have suffered leaks from The Informant.
纳瓦比 雷斯勒
Navabi, Ressler,
找到毕晓普 带回来问话
locate Bishop and get him in here for questioning.
阿兰姆 找到他的一切资料
Aram, find everything you can about this guy.
通讯记录 短♥信♥ 信♥用♥卡♥记录
Calls, texts, credit-card swipes --
我要知道两天来他所有的行动
I want to retrace every step he's taken in the last 48 hours.
他在那 十一点方向
There he is. 11:00.
是 我解释过了 这不是问题
Yes, I already explained. It's a non-issue.
我不想在电♥话♥上谈
I'm not talking about this on the phone.
有没有觉得他很紧张
Does he look uneasy to you?
阿兰姆 有他电♥话♥吗
Aram, do you have his cell?
有 但他没在用 如果他在打电♥话♥
I do, and he is not using it. If Bishop's on a cell,
要么不在他名下 要么是一次性手♥机♥
it's either not registered in his name or it's a burner.
是 我知道
Yes. I understand.
我们跟着看看吧
What do you say we let this thing play out?
阿兰姆 我们要换通信器了
Aram, we're going to coms.
收到 启用通信器
Copy that. Coms are up.
纳瓦比
Hey, Navabi.
你为什么认为基恩不会回来了
What makes you so certain Keen's not coming back?
直觉
Just a feeling.
我其实不怎么担心她
I'm really worried about her.
换成我 一定会不择手段查出凶手
If I were her,I'd do whatever it takes to find my husband's killer.
看来像午餐
Looks like lunch.
什么叫不择手段
What do you mean, "Whatever it takes"?
就是打破常规 还有法律
I mean breaking the rules, ignoring the law --
-无所不用其极 -找到杀死丈夫的凶手
- whatever it takes. - To find your husband's killer?
其实是挺甜蜜的事
That's actually sort of sweet.
警♥察♥犯罪一点都不甜蜜
There's nothing sweet about a cop who breaks the rules.
连交规都不违反的人当然这么说
Says the man who never jaywalked.
家里整洁的要死 衣服都不打褶
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表