东西都拿好了吗 太棒了
Yeah, so you've got everything? Wonderful.
感谢你们能来 开车小心
Thank you so much for coming, and drive carefully.
好了 期待下次光临
All right, we look forward to having you again.
再见 齐克
Bye, Zeke.
齐克 时间正好
Zeke! Perfect timing.
蒂姆刚给我们讲索菲亚是怎么在酒吧勾搭上他的
Tim was just telling us how Sophia picked him up at a bar.
她以前在学校是最羞涩的女孩
She used to be the shyest girl in school.
她在我面前可不害羞
Well, she wasn't shy with me.
能换个话题吗
Can we please change the subject?
行啊
Sure.
我想听听蒂姆是做什么的
I want to hear more about what Tim does for a living.
我告诉过你了 我做安保产品的
I told you. I make security products.
手♥枪♥ 你制♥造♥市面上最便宜的手♥枪♥
Handguns. You make the cheapest handguns on the market today.
你向穷困城市大量兜售枪♥支♥
You flood poor cities with guns that have no value
增长犯罪
to anyone but criminals.
你的生意提高了凶杀率
Your sales drive up homicide rates.
你靠他人的痛苦赚钱
You profit off misery.
你赚的都是黑心钱 蒂姆
That's blood money, Tim.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
又没有法律说不能贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
It isn't against the law to sell guns.
是没有 而且事实上 法律还保护了
No, it isn't. In fact, the law protects
你们这样的制枪方免于被告
gun makers like you from being sued.
你带我来就是为了羞辱我吗
Is that why you brought me here, to insult me?
是我们把你带来的 不是为了羞辱你
We all brought you here. Not to insult you.
而是惩戒你
To punish you.
第63号♥
基恩 我有你丈夫的私人物品
Keen, I have your husband's personal effects.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道你杀了纳瓦罗
I know you killed Navarro,
也知道是你在他公♥寓♥留下了那块血布
and I know you left that bloody rag behind at his apartment.
我不知道你是怎么闯进证物室
What I don't know is how you broke into evidence lockup
并在它被送到实验室之前把它偷出来的
and stole it before it was sent to the lab.
有人闯进证物室了
Someone broke into the evidence lockup?
我只是亲自来送汤姆的个人物品
I'm here to deliver Tom's things in person...
-退后 -你只会骗人
- Step back. - And all you do is lie.
你最好说话小心点 警探
You know, you better be careful, Detective,
因为不管你怎么想
because no matter what you believe,
你现在还是在跟联邦探员讲话
you're still talking to a Federal agent.
等我逮捕你的时候看你还有多冷静
We'll see how cool you are when I do come to arrest you.
因为那天就快到了
Because that day is coming.
谢谢你把汤姆的东西拿来
Thank you for bringing Tom's things.
人物 地点 事件
斯洛文尼亚
我是库珀
Cooper here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
在纽约州北部的哈林顿镇
Here outside the upstate New York town of Harrington,
当地流传着这些废弃工厂的鬼故事
locals have long told ghost stories about
以及那些会追杀他们的行尸走肉
these abandoned fields and the walking dead who haunt them.
昨晚对几个青少年而言
Last night for a few teens,
鬼故事成真了
those stories became all too real.
艾利克斯 能给我们描述一下当时的情形吗
Alex, can you tell us what happened?
我们翻过栅栏 走进了厂区里
You know, we hopped the fence and walked into the fields,
哈林顿 纽约州
我们当时在玩挑战 然后我就看到了这个新坟
you know, on a dare, and that's when I saw the new grave.
目前有关部门发现了一具尸体
So far, authorities have uncovered one dead body
并在继续调查
and are continuing to investigate.
不得不说 我要还是个孩子
I have to say, I would've done exactly the same
也会这么干
when I was a kid.
鬼故事
It's a ghost story --
阴森的树林 传闻说
creepy woods, rumors of corpses
有死尸在一片死寂的夜晚里四处行走
walking around in the dead of night.
这是你的狗 还是客人的狗
Is that your dog, or a customer's?
多可爱 是的
What a dear. Yes.
真是个好姑娘
You're a good girl.
好了 走吧
All right, off you go.
几天前 蒂姆·戈尔曼 弹道九的老板
A few days ago, Tim Gorman, the owner of Ballistic-Nine,
一个饱受争议的枪♥支♥制♥造♥商
a controversial gun manufacturing company
地点在宾州雷丁市 他失踪了
based in Reading, Pennsylvania, disappeared.
那个坟墓里的人 就是蒂姆·戈尔曼
That's who's in the shallow grave, Tim Gorman,
那个把枪♥支♥价格做到只有iPhone五分之一的商人
the businessman who makes gun a fifth the price of an iPhone?
我想应该是谋杀 被一个名为无形之手的
Murdered, I believe, by a provocative group
煽动组织所杀
known as The Invisible Hand.
我看到新闻了 他们找到戈尔曼了
I saw the news. They found Gorman.
不光是戈尔曼
Yeah, not just Gorman.
先等等 我要把索菲亚拉进来一起商量
hang on, I want to conference in Sophia.
所以他们是打击司法系统
So, they're vigilantes going after criminals
无法定罪的罪犯们的义警
the legal system has failed to convict?
这些罪犯们其实完全没有犯罪
The criminals here aren't really criminals at all.
这就是重点
That's the point.
无形之手选中的目标
The Invisible Hand chooses targets
在现有法律下 并没有真正地犯罪
who aren't actually aren't committing crimes under existing law.
好比蒂姆·戈尔曼 他所做的一切都是合法的
Like Tim Gorman. Everything he did was perfectly legal.
没错 但在无形之手眼里却应该受到道德上的谴责
Yes, but morally reprehensible in the eyes of the Hand.
无形之手眼里
Eyes of the Hand.
这说法真是奇怪
What an odd turn of phrase.
-我在了 -妈妈 妈妈
- I'm on. - Mommy, Mommy --
艾弗丽 宝贝 妈妈得接这个电♥话♥
Everly, baby, Mommy has to take this call.
现在没时间浪费了
We don't really have time for this.
抱歉 但我没想到会接到你的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, but I wasn't exactly expecting the call.
听着 我们都集中注意力 好吗
Look, can we all just stay focused, please?
我们都看到新闻了
Now, we all saw the news.
我们说话的功夫 警♥察♥正在把那地方掘地三尺
As we speak, the police are digging up the entire site.
-我们会暴露的 -不一定
- We'll be exposed. - You don't know that.
-我的天 -妈妈
- Oh, my God. - Mom!
我同意斯蒂芬说的 我们做过善后处理
I agree with Stephen. We've always covered our tracks.
现场不会有线索追查到我们的
Nothing at the site leads back to us.
听着 让我去报社打探点消息
Look, let me do some sniffing around at the paper.
给几个线人打个电♥话♥ 看看警方知道了些什么
I can call a few sources, see what the police really know.
好 我们待会在齐克家见
Great. We meet up later at Zeke's.
雷丁顿有证据证明
Does Reddington have any proof
无形之手在杀掉这些人吗
that The Invisible Hand is killing these people?
戈尔曼的尸体在布伦福德污染废弃场址
Gorman's body was found in a shallow grave
一个浅坟里被发现
in a Superfund site in a town called Brenford.
他认为其他人的尸体也埋在那里
He believes others are buried there, as well.
布伦福德
Brenford...Okay.
当地最大的企业是阿特里亚化学公♥司♥
Their biggest employer was the Atria Chemical Corporation.
他们排放的巨量有毒物质让环保局设立了这个废弃场
Whoa. They dumped so many toxins that the EPA set up the site,
周围十英里都定为不适宜居住地区
10 square miles of uninhabitable land.
完美的弃尸地
It's the perfect place to dump bodies.
纳瓦比 雷斯勒 联♥系♥调查小组
Navabi, Ressler, reach out the investigating team.
在废弃场碰面
Meet them on site.
如果真有一个乱葬岗
If that is a mass grave out there,
我要知道那些尸体都是谁
I want to know who the bodies are.
泥土中的化学物质分布并不均衡
The chemical concentration in the soil isn't uniform.
有些尸袋具有强烈的腐蚀性
Some of the pockets are highly corrosive,
有些会好点
others are less toxic.
这就是你们找的枪♥支♥制♥造♥商
All right, here's your gun-maker.
他们把他扔在了化学物质非常集中的地方
They planted him where there's a huge concentration of chemicals.
已经找到了多少具尸体
How many bodies have you found?
目前为止六具 但是看地形
Six so far, but the topography
应该还会有更多
makes me think we're gonna find more.
我把这个给你调出来了
Oh. I pulled this down for you.
监控录像
It's a surveillance camera.
环保局有监控这些区域来研究地形变化
The EPA monitors these sites to study terrain shifts.
这些具体安在了什么地方
Where was this installed exactly?
正对唯一的通路 装在一颗桦树上
Facing the one access road, in a birch.
每天会拍摄一张照片
It takes one photo a day.
显示了表层土壤由化学物质引起的变化
It shows the changes in the topsoil caused by the toxins.
我们要尽快看到
We're gonna need to see the images on this
-这上面的照片 -没问题
- as soon as possible. - You got it.
警方对此还一无所知
Cops don't know anything yet.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表