We're out of time. Shut it down.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
恭喜 哈罗德 你抓到了人
Congratulations, Harold. You got your man.
你也找到了宝藏
And you got your treasure.
不知道怎么做到的 但我就是知道
I don't know how, but I know you did.
硬币呢
And the pennies?
都归还了主人
Returned to their rightful owners.
除了一个
All except the one
就是你从格雷森·布莱斯那拿来的
that you lifted from Grayson Blaise.
想要什么尽管说 哈罗德
Name your price, Harold.
你付不起
It's too high for you.
试试看
Try me.
真♥相♥
The truth.
亚伯拉罕·斯特恩的父亲
Abraham Stern's father
犯下了20世纪最大的犯罪
committed the crime of the 20th century.
我刚犯下了21世纪最大的
I just committed the crime of the 21st.
只不过这不是犯罪
Except it isn't a crime.
上亿见票即付的
Hundreds of millions in Federal Reserve Notes
联邦储备券
payable on demand,
而且财政部还不会承认其存在
which the Treasury says don't exist.
铸币厂说什么都没丢
The Mint said nothing was stolen.
所以宝藏的传说还会继续
And so the treasure myth lives on.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
I appreciate you telling me that truth...
但这不是我想知道的那个
but it isn't the one I was looking for.
证物室
The evidence locker.
证物室怎么了
What about it?
除了硬币之外 你拿走的东西
What you took, aside from the penny.
我没拿其他的东西
I didn't take anything else.
物证室登记了
Evidence was logged in material
罗伯特·纳瓦罗失踪的资料
to the disappearance of Robert Navarro --
一个对汤姆·基恩的死感兴趣的人
a person of interest in the death of Tom Keen.
你没拿
You didn't take it?
我没拿
No, I did not.
这张写着 "亲爱的格伦
This one says, "Dear Glen,
很高兴你没事 伤势恢复不错
Glad you're okay and recovering well.
谢谢你所做的事 RR"
Thank you for all you do. R.R."
众多神秘的爱慕者之一
Secret admirer. One of many.
"附言 致有关人士 格伦是个放肆的混♥蛋♥"
"P.S. -- To whom it may concern, Glen is a licentious cur."
什么
What?
我不知道放肆是什么意思
I don't know what licentious means...
但我很肯定他这是在称赞我
...but I'm pretty sure he meant it as a compliment.
没什么事吧 邓比说事态紧急
Is everything okay? Dembe said it was urgent.
我该恭喜你
You're to be congratulated.
我也许老了 但我不是个傻老头
I may be old, but I'm not an old fool,
你彻底地欺骗了我和哈罗德
and you completely hoodwinked me and Harold.
他认为我从物证室偷走了那块血布
He thinks I stole a bloody rag from evidence.
对 说到这个
Right. About that --
匿名举报的人是你
You were the anonymous tip.
你和警局说有人要偷硬币
You told the MPD that the penny was about to be stolen.
你知道如果他们阻止了抢劫案
You knew if they stopped the robbery in progress,
硬币就会被登记 并放入物证室里
they'd book the penny into evidence.
而你打电♥话♥不是想帮我偷硬币
And you didn't call me to help me steal the penny
或者转移注意力
or to distract you
免得执着于找出杀死汤姆的凶手
from your obsession with Tom's killer.
你打给我是想让我帮你
You called me to help me help you
取回那块染满你血迹的破布
retrieve a rag covered in your blood --
也许能证明你
evidence that might have convicted you
杀死罗伯特·纳瓦罗的证据
of murdering Robert Navarro.
我并没打算杀他
I did not intend to kill him.
我是打算让他指证杀死汤姆的凶手
I intended to get him to identify Tom's killer.
我们打了一架 他占了上风
He got the upper hand. There was a fight.
尸体呢
Where's the body?
库珀说这是一起失踪人口案
Cooper says it's a missing-persons case,
但如果他们找到尸体
but if they find that corpse --
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
我想要确保这一点
I'd like to make sure of that.
我已经搞定了
I already have.
在毁尸过程中
And in the process,
我发现纳瓦罗有一只玻璃眼
I discovered Navarro had a glass eye.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
看看这个
Wait till you see this.
某种次世代的科技
Some kind of next-gen technology.
对不起我骗了你
I'm sorry I tricked you.
我不知道还能做什么 但现在我知道了
I had no idea what else to do, but now I do,
我需要你的帮忙
and I need your help to do it.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我当然会帮你
Of course I'll help you.
怎么了
What?
你的硬币
Your penny!
等等 你到底找到宝藏了没
Wait. Does this mean you found your treasure or no?
我在特里斯特布下了耳目
I've had my eye on a castle in Trieste.
一小时我会飞去那里
I'm flying over there in an hour
做一笔巨大的交易
to make a ridiculously large offer on it.
要和我一起去吗
Care to join me?
伯纳德
Oh, Bernard!
你好像少了什么
You look... incomplete.
我只是不敢相信就在眼前
I just can't believe that's it.
在萨里的一辆积灰卡车里找到的
Found in a trunk gathering dust in Surrey.
的确是宝藏啊
Hidden treasure, indeed.
验证文件在里面
Authentication papers are inside.
-正如我所承诺的 -等一下 等一下
- As promised. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你要用硬币来买♥♥这个东西
You're gonna use your penny to buy that?
两倍的价钱
A bargain at twice the price.
纪念币价值三百万
That penny's worth $3 million.
而这是温斯顿·丘吉尔的帽子
And this is Winston Churchill's hat.
他在伦敦大轰炸时所戴的汉堡帽
The Homburg he wore during The Blitz.
纳粹德国对英国首都伦敦实施的战略轰炸
戴着这顶帽子 他击退了希♥特♥勒♥
Under its brim, he beat back Hitler
既有格调又优雅
with style and grace and...
信念坚定
unwavering confidence.
我只是个渴求但不相称的继承人
I'm an eager, if unworthy, heir.
你觉得如何 尽情损吧
What do you think? Be brutal.
挺适合你的
It's... kind of amazing!
适合就好
I'll take it amazing.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表