她怎么样
How is she?
她还活着 但是
She's alive, but...
她长时间缺氧
she went a long time without oxygen.
在她不明原因的刺伤之后
I mean, that was after she was somehow impaled.
他们有说她要用多久的呼吸机吗
Did they say how long she would be on a respirator?
他们只说她不能自主呼吸
All they said was that she can't breathe on her own,
他们也不知道她还会不会重新开始呼吸
and they don't know if she ever will.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
如果我们是他 我们会怎么做
How would any of us be doing if we were him?
基恩去哪了
Where's Keen?
伊丽莎白·基恩探员 联调局
Agent Elizabeth Keen. FBI.
我跟哈罗德谈过
I spoke to Harold.
他跟我说了纳瓦比探员的事
He told me about Agent Navabi.
冈萨雷斯联♥系♥你了
Gonzalez called you.
其实是他保镖打来的
His guard, actually.
我们俩现在有点交情了
We developed something of a bond.
他给我看了监控录像
He showed me the surveillance feeds.
我知道行李袋在马克斯·伯明翰手上
I know Max Birmingham has the duffel bag.
你跟着我到了不该来的地方
You follow me to where you don't belong,
看与你无关的录像
watch tapes that are none of your business.
我把他的照片发去邮局了
I sent his picture to the post office.
你专门干明知我不想让你做的事
You do what you know I don't want you to do.
等我回来时他们就有他的真实身份了
By the time I get back, they'll have his real ID.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me.
但不知为何 同时
And yet, somehow, at the same time,
你也让我震惊
you impress me.
你真是坚持不懈
You persevere.
遗传的 我猜
Runs in the family, I guess.
我想大概避免不了了
I suppose it was inevitable.
-什么 -我们向终点的冲刺
- What's that? - Our sprint to the finish.
就差一点就能够着袋子了
The bag is just out of reach now.
根据以往经验
After everything we've been through,
很快我们中的一个就能得手
it won't be long before one of us has it.
不 不是我们中的一个
No, not one of us.
是我
Me.
你觉得坐我的飞机跟我回去
What would you say to flying back with me on my jet,
享受几小时的安宁
enjoying a few hours of peace and quiet
然后再开始你争我夺怎么样
before we repair to our neutral corners?
真是相当慷慨的邀请
I'd say that's a very generous offer.
对 如果是我邀请你的话
Yes, it would be, if I was to offer that.
但我没这个打算
Which I'm not.
再见 伊丽莎白
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
我会在终点等你的
I'll be waiting at the finish line.
好
Okay, so, uh, uh,
这首不在你的歌♥单上 也不在我那上
this one wasn't, uh, on your playlist, or mine.
但我希望有天
But I'm kind of hoping that someday...
它会
...it will be.
莎马
Samar.
打我第一眼看见你
I've been in love with you
我就爱上你了
since the first moment I saw you.
那之后的每一天
Every day since then has...
都是我最幸福的日子 因为我有你在身边
has been my best day because I have spent them with you.
我想与你共度一生
I want to spend all my days with you.
所以
So...
开始了
Here we go.
莎马·纳瓦比
Samar Navabi...
终于
at long last...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表