Who is it?
我是莉娜 有事找你
It's Lena. I need to talk to you.
莉娜
Lena?
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
想我了吗
Miss me?
-手提箱呢 -有人跟踪你吗
- Where's the suitcase? - Were you followed?
-箱子 -关上门
- Suitcase. - Shut the door!
-骨头在哪 -你不知道他们能干出什么
- Where are the bones? - You have no idea what they're capable of.
我知道你能干出什么 杀了尼克
I know what you're capable of -- killing Nik.
他说你杀了他朋友
He said you killed his friend.
我 如果有人要对他的死负责
Me?! If anyone's responsible for what happened to him,
那也是你 我这样也是因为你
it's you -- for what happened to me, too!
老天
Oh, my God.
他来诊所找你
H-He came into the clinic looking for you.
你失踪了 我很担心
You disappeared. I was worried.
你骗她说你结婚了
You lied to her about being married.
我们现在该怎么相信你
Why should we believe you about this?
我才不管你信不信
I don't care what you believe.
你把我们牵扯进来的
You roped us into this.
断我手指的那些家伙也知道
And the guys who did this -- They knew it, too.
他们知道我在联合索引系统输入了请求
They knew I put in a request with CODIS.
我不懂他们怎么知道的 但他们知道
I don't know how, but they did.
所以他们到我那找骨头然后灭我的口
So they came to my place to get the bones and kill me.
-灭你 -对
- Kill you? - Yeah.
他们先断了我的指头
After playing mumbly peg to try to get me
威胁我说出其他知情人
to give up the names of anyone else who knew,
但我谁也没说
which I didn't, FYI.
但他们把箱子拿走了吧 尼克呢
Yeah. They did get the suitcase, I bet. And Nik?
我晕过去后他来了
He showed up after I passed out.
我醒来时听到了挣扎的声音
And when I came to, I heard a noise, a struggle.
我向外看去看见一个人
I looked out. I saw this guy.
那个人箍住了尼克的脖子
He had his arm wrapped around Nik's neck.
我逃了
I ran.
我只知道如果尼克没来
All I know for sure is that if he hadn't shown up,
他们也会杀了我的
they would've killed me, too.
起来
Up!
该走了 走
Time to go! Let's go!
快点
Hurry! Quick!
快 快
Quick, quick.
往前 往前
Move, move, move, move.
你 上这辆
All right. You, this truck.
你去那辆
You, over there.
-不 -走 我说快走
- No! - Move! I said move!
-等等 -走
- Wait! - Move!
求你了 那是我们的女儿
Please, that's our daughter!
-别这样 -安娜
- Don't do this. - Anna!
不 不 不 信♥号♥♥丢失
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. We just lost the connection.
他好像被打了
It sounded like he was hit.
-连回来 -做不到
- Get him back. - I can't.
-长官 我们得进去 -谁也别动
- Sir, we need to get in there. - Nobody's going anywhere.
我不会让你们盲目地进入满是武装警卫的房♥子
I'm not sending you blind into a building full of armed guards.
他们还专门交代我们
And we were specifically told
不要在当地警方不在场时采取行动
not to take any action without the local police.
-求求你了 -那是我女儿
- I'm begging you! - It is my daughter.
-求你了 -妈妈
- Please! - Mama!
作战小组正在集结
Tactical units are pulling up now.
安娜 安娜
Anna! Anna!
他有武器 小心
He's got a weapon. Look out!
邓比呢 看到他了吗
Dembe? Do you see him?
没看到他
I don't have him.
他不在这
He's not here.
基恩 搜那辆卡车
Keen, check that truck.
我们走
Let's go. Now.
邓比
Dembe. Ohh!
-邓比不见了 -什么叫不见了
- Dembe is gone. - What do you mean gone?
我们认为他的卡车
We believe his truck left the premises
在我们抵达大楼前就出发了
before we got to the building.
他们跑不多远
Well, they couldn't have gotten very far.
我们能设立封锁线 但不容易
We set a perimeter, but it's not that simple.
他们是通过隧♥道♥进入马其顿的
They used tunnels to get into Macedonia.
伊丽莎白 仓库里肯定有人
Elizabeth, somebody in that warehouse
知道怎么找到那辆车
knows where to find that truck.
对 我知道 我们在想办法
Yeah. I know. We're working on it.
科尼利厄斯·哥加
Cornelius Goga.
你失血过多 科尼利厄斯
You're losing a lot of blood, Cornelius.
不许晕倒
Hey! Do not pass out on me.
刚离开的那辆车
That truck that just left --
现在就打给司机
Get on the phone and contact the driver now.
你找不到他们的
You won't find them.
他们 还有多少人
"Them"? How many are still out there?
你们一突击 指挥部就给司机发弃车信♥号♥♥
The minute you raided, our dispatch sent a burn signal to our drivers.
-我不信 -你们晚了
- I don't believe you. - You're too late.
我们的司机知道了
Our drivers know.
他们弃车走了
They ditched their trucks, walked away.
现在没人找得到他们了
Nobody can find them now.
只有我们的司机知道他们在哪
Only our drivers know where they are.
-库珀 -我们在 基恩探员
- Cooper? - We're here, Agent Keen.
-你传来的照片导出来了 -雷丁顿
- The photos you sent are coming through. - Reddington?
我就在这儿 告诉我你都知道什么
I'm right here. Tell me what you know.
现在 还有七辆卡车失踪
As of now, there are still seven trucks unaccounted for.
警方在追踪 但司机收到命令
The police are looking for them, but the drivers were instructed
要将其抛弃在难以搜索的地点
to abandon them in hard-to-find places.
乡间小路 停车场
Dirt roads, parking garages.
-那去找司机 -司机已经跑了
- Then find the drivers. - The drivers are in the wind.
各位
Uh, everyone,
我们好像有新的问题了
uh, I think we might have another problem here.
你发来的照片上的卡车
The truck in the photo you sent --
和我们认为邓比所在的
Is it the same size and style
-卡车大小和型号♥一样吗 -是的 怎么
- as the one we think Dembe's on? - Yes. Why?
那是辆冷冻卡车
It's a refrigerated truck,
也就是说货舱是密封的
meaning its cargo bay is airtight.
-如果停车 -就没有空气流通了
- If the truck stops running -- - The air stops circulating.
阿兰姆 调出卡车说明书
Aram, can you pull up the specs on the truck?
货舱氧气量有多少
Tell us how much oxygen the cargo bay can hold?
事实上 氧气量不是最大的问题 长官
Actually, it's -- it's not the oxygen that's the problem, sir.
问题是我们呼出的二氧化碳
It's the carbon dioxide we breathe out.
3%就足以致命
3% is fatal to humans.
空气中的二氧化碳含量达到3%时
When the air reaches 3% CO2,
里面的所有人都会窒息
everyone inside will asphyxiate.
需要多久
How long?
-阿兰姆 多久 -等等
- Aram, how long?! - Hang on.
货舱大概不到一千立方英尺
The truck's cargo bay is just under 1,000 cubic feet.
平均每人每小时
The average person produces about
呼出1.7立方英尺二氧化碳
1.7 cubic feet of CO2 per hour,
乘以十五人
times 15 people.
-大概两个半小时 -我挂了
- Maybe 2 1/2 hours. - I have to go.
你尽力
Do what you can.
能听到吗 为什么停车了
Hey! Can you hear us?! Why have we stopped?!
你会暴露我们的
You will give us away!
你还怕被抓吗 我们被丢在这里了
You're afraid of being caught? We've been abandoned!
-会有人来的 -保持冷静也救不了我们
- Someone will come. - Staying calm will not keep us alive.
我们必须出去 这里空气不够
We have to get out of here. There's not enough air.
没事的 会有人来的
It's okay. Someone will come.
好了 我来了
All right, I'm coming!
亚瑟在哪
Where is Arthur?
-抱歉 你哪位 -我找你丈夫
- I'm sorry. Who are you? - I need to see your husband.
拜托 我需要立刻见到他
Please, It's important I speak to your husband.
我丈夫去世了
My husband is dead.
那 你儿子呢
Your -- Uh, your son?
麻烦你给你儿子打电♥话♥
If you could get your son on the phone.
不要 不管你是有什么事 请你...
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表