但是 我就在这里
but, uh, I'm here,
我们都在这里
and, you know, we're -- we're here,
我们也没被感染
and we are not infected.
我们不是奥洛
We are not the Ollo.
你怎么知道奥洛
What do you know about the Ollo?
他们告诉你的那些事情
The things that you've been told,
卡尔·戴维斯和他的实验
the story about Carl Davies and his experiments,
他是怎么不小心被针♥刺♥伤
how he was accidentally stuck by a needle
从而感染了疫病 全是杜撰的
which triggered a plague -- it's -- it's all fiction.
你是说根本没有这事
You're saying it didn't happen?
我说的是这一切完全是杜撰的
What I'm saying is that it is literally fiction.
我手上的这本书
This book -- this book that I'm holding --
叫做《感染时代》
It's called "The Age of Contagion,"
是新罕布♥什♥尔州塔姆沃思
and it was written in 1971
一位无业但志向远大的小说家
by an unemployed, aspiring novelist
于1971年写成的
from Tamworth, New Hampshire.
他的名字是
And his name --
他的名字是尼古拉斯·T·摩尔
his name was Nicholas T. Moore.
基特 快关门
Kit. Shut the door. Now.
他不想让你知道真♥相♥
He doesn't want you to know the truth.
他不想让在这出生的人
He doesn't want anybody born here
知道他一直在骗你们
to know that he has been lying to you.
他其实从没存在过
He never even really existed.
他只是一个虚构的人物
He's, um -- he's just a character
就职于某个虚构的公♥司♥ 叫做
who worked at some made-up company called --
-辛塔克斯 -对 辛塔克斯 剑桥的陨落
- Cyntax. - Yes, Cyntax, the fall of Cambridge --
疫病是如何从欧洲传播到美国
how the plague spread through Europe to America.
就是
It's...
就是第三章的内容
That's Chapter Three.
一群幸存者挺过了疫病 躲过了感染
A group of survivors survive a plague and avoid infection.
随后隐居野外
They then retreat to the wilderness
创造自己的社会
to -- to start their own society --
-叫纽黑文 -够了
- New Haven. - That's enough!
你就是他
You're him.
尼古拉斯·T·摩尔
Nicholas T. Moore.
你来告诉他们
You tell them.
你当时认为文明注定毁灭
You thought civilization was doomed,
所以就根据你的书中所写
so you created one of your own,
自己创造了一个文明
based on your book.
马上给我回去
Back away now,
不然我一定亲自毙了你
or I swear I'll shoot you myself.
我不走
I can't do that,
我得带上里面的纳瓦比探员
not without Agent Navabi, the one inside.
放了她
You let her go.
-我不知道你在说谁 -里面没有探员
- I don't know who that is. - There's no Agent inside.
她受伤了吗 能不能
Is she hurt? Just -- Could --
能不能告诉我她是不是还好
Could you -- could you just tell me if she's okay?
你听到摩尔先生的话了 退后
You heard Mr. Moore. Back away.
-快点 -好好
- Do it now! - Okay, okay!
请你看一下 拜托了
Just...read it. Read it. Please.
你看一下书里写的
You will understand everything
就都明白了
if you just --
看一下
just read it.
珍珠
Pearl!
珍珠 你要干什么
Pearl, what are you doing?
珍珠 停下
Pearl, stop.
停下 回来
Stop! Get back in here!
怎么可能
How is this even possible?
卡尔·戴维斯 感染 奥洛 书里都有
Carl Davies, the Contagion, the Ollo -- they're in a book.
-这本书是真的 -所有日期 地点
- The book is real -- - Every date, place,
祈祷 瀑布 所有都在里面
the invocation, and the waterfall, all of it!
不 我们想听
No, we want to hear this.
我的队员发来消息
I just got word from my team.
我们搜遍了整个场地
We searched every inch of this compound,
你们的探员 她不在这里
and your agent -- she's not here.
-谈判专家还要多久到 -二十五分钟
- How far off is the negotiator? - 25 minutes.
一听到扳机的声音 我就下令进攻
If I hear so much as a gun cock, we breach on my command.
他说的一清二楚 场地 长者
He spells out everything -- the compound and the elders,
我们的安保措施 流纹岩
our security measures, the rhyolite.
-是真的吗 -这就是奥洛的把戏
- Is it real? - This is what the Ollo do!
他们干扰我们的思想
They creep into our minds
意图腐蚀我们
and try to corrupt us
离间我们
and drive us apart.
我的孩子就在外面
My baby is out there now.
告诉我 你是在骗我们吗
Tell me, is it a lie?
妈妈 你也参与了吗
Mother, are you part of this?
珍珠 别
Pearl, no!
珍珠
Pearl!
我的女儿在哪里
My daughter! Where is she?
别开枪
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
你们对我的宝贝女儿做了什么
What have you done with my baby girl?
书中描述的故事
The writings in that book
不过是未来将发生的事
is simply the story of what is to come.
什么意思
What does that mean?
故事
A story?
是关于会摧毁社会的
A prophecy about the sickness
疾病的预言
that's overcome our society,
而我们必须避免预言成真
one that we must protect ourselves against.
你要是走了 我就救不了你了
If you leave, I cannot save you!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?!
我没法保护你们不被他们的疫病感染
I cannot protect you from their plague.
不 尼古拉斯
No! Nicholas!
上 进攻 进攻
Go now. Breach, breach!
走 走 走 快
Go, go, go, go, go! Hurry up!
已经搜遍了
We searched the entire place.
都没找到她 阿兰姆
She's not here, Aram.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂 她在哪
Hey, where is she,
那个探员 莎马·纳瓦比探员
the agent, Samar Navabi?
你清清楚楚知道我在说谁
You know exactly who I'm talking about,
快告诉我她在哪
and you're gonna tell me where she is.
快点 回答我 她在哪
Come on! Answer me! Where is she?
-在哪 -走了
- Where?! - Gone.
-离开了 -过来 过来
- Gone away. - Come here. Come here.
"她走了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "She's gone"?
他知道点什么
He knows something!
肯定是搞错了
This cannot be right.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
爱妻与慈母
-发生了什么 -你干的
- What happened? - You did.
怎么会的
How?
她从家里出门时被射了两枪
She was shot twice coming out of her apartment.
没人知道原因 我以为是你干的
No one knows why. I thought maybe you did.
不是
No.
你不是为了保护我们而抛弃了我们
You didn't abandon us to protect us.
你单纯就是抛弃了我们
You just abandoned us.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
And you know how I know that?
因为我知道因深爱着我 不想看到我受伤
'Cause I know what it's like to have somebody love me so much
而选择拒我于千里是怎么样的
they would rather cut ties than see me hurt.
我妈就是这样做的
My mom did that.
她没有大半夜地偷偷溜走
And not by slinking out in the middle of the night,
而是去大学找我 让我坐下仔细听
by sitting me down when I was in college
耐心地解释她有多害怕你
and patiently explaining how terrified she was of you,
害怕某天你会想重回我身边
that one day you'd want back in my life,
害怕你会逼她告诉你我在哪
that you'd force her to tell you where I was.
为了保护我 保护我不受你的干扰
To protect me from that, from you,
她走出了我的生活
She walked out of my life.
等她遇害将近一年
I didn't even know she was dead
我才知道她已经离世
until she'd been gone nearly a year.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表