You don't know that. All of his stuff --
衣服 随身的药瓶
his clothes, prescription bottles --
都还在 是吗
It's all still there, right?
他知道警♥察♥在找他
He knows the police are after him.
他不会空着手跑掉 他一定会回来的
He can't run with nothing. He has to come back.
你有没有好奇过 为什么邓比一直陪着我
You ever wonder why Dembe stays with me --
为什么如此正派的人
why anyone so decent would spend his days
会一直待在我这样一个恶人身边
at the side of someone so indecent?
你救了他 他欠你一条命
You saved him. He owes you his life.
他保护你因为你保护了他
He protects you because you protected him.
不 伊丽莎白
No, Elizabeth.
邓比跟我在一起不是因为他把我当成救命恩人
Dembe didn't stay with me because he saw me as his savior.
他陪着我 是因为他看到了
He stayed with me because he saw me for the man
真正的我
I really was --
一个被黑暗包围的人
a man surrounded by darkness.
没有可以信任的朋友
No friends who could be trusted,
不相信忠诚和爱的存在
no faith that loyalty or love could ever truly exist.
我...
I was...
我那时很年轻
Well, I was younger then.
很愤怒
Angrier.
邓比把他的生命和我的联到了一起
Dembe connected his life with mine to show me,
每一天 他都在向我展示
that day and every day,
这世界并不是我所惧怕的那样
that the world is not what I fear it to be.
他是黑暗中那一抹光亮
He is the light in the darkness.
生动地证明了世界还有另一面
Living proof that there is another way,
生活可以
that life can be...
很美好
good...
人们可以很善良
that people can be kind,
像我这样的人也许有天会梦想
that a man like me might one day dream
变成他那样的人
of becoming a man like him.
他用他的生命证明
He pledged his life, offered it up as evidence
我误解了这个世界
that I was wrong about this world.
邓比保护我
Dembe guards my life
是因为他决心要拯救我的灵魂
because he's determined to save my soul.
你错了
You were wrong.
没人知道我们在这
Nobody knows we're here.
没有人会来
Nobody's coming.
没关系
It's okay.
睡吧
Sleep.
等你醒来就会看到爸爸妈妈在等你
Your parents will be waiting when you wake up.
那辆卡车
The truck.
在哪里
Where is it?
她快没有脉搏了
She barely has a pulse.
救护车在路上了
The ambulances are on their way.
等不及救护车了
She won't make it if we wait for an ambulance.
活过来了
She's alive.
正在睡觉
And sleeping.
医生说她会完全康复
The doctors expect a full recovery.
年轻人的恢复力啊
The resilience of the young.
我以为我会失去你
I thought I'd lost you.
还不到时候 老朋友
Not yet, old friend.
这世界真是冷酷野蛮啊
The world can be such an unsparingly savage place.
相信邪必胜正的人
One could be forgiven for believing
也可以被宽恕
that evil will triumph in the end.
这样想的人是错的
Those who believe so are wrong.
假如你今天死了
If you'd died today, like that,
那就证明了我的观点
it would be all the proof I needed
你才是错的
that you are the one who is wrong.
而我好好地在这里
And here I am.
是啊
And here you are.
他们找到了全部七辆卡车 里面全是人
They found all seven trucks, packed full of people.
警♥察♥说有几个可能救不回来了
The police say some might not make it,
但我们今天仍然拯救了很多人
but we saved a lot of lives today.
然后他们会被逮捕被驱逐出境
So that they could be arrested and deported
就像仓库里的其他人一样
like the others at the warehouse.
他们怎么办
What about them?
雷斯勒正在向库珀汇报
Ressler is on with Cooper now.
十五名偷渡客 和预料的一样
15 passengers as expected, yeah.
三名被救护车送到医院
Three were taken to the hospital by ambulance.
小女孩被邓比和雷丁顿接走
And Dembe and Reddington took the girl.
-所以你那还有十个 -是的
- So you have 10 there. - Correct.
警♥察♥都在处理仓库
Police have their hands full with the warehouse
和其他卡车里的偷渡客
and the other trucks.
所有的人经医生检查之后
And once everyone's been cleared by medical,
他们立刻要求我们把所有人
they asked us to transport everyone we've got
转移回警局
back to the station house.
长官 不得不说 我知道会这样
Sir, look, I have to say, I-I knew this was happening.
我知道成千上万的人
I knew people were risking their lives
在冒着生命的危险偷渡
by the hundreds of thousands.
但是我想说
But, I mean,
知道与亲眼所见
knowing it and seeing it...
不一样
It's different.
雷斯勒探员 不要挂电♥话♥
Agent Ressler, stay on the line.
哈罗德 我现在和邓比一起
Harold! I'm here with Dembe.
邓比 感谢上天
Dembe. Thank God.
我们有些好消息
Oh, we have some good news.
看来小安娜·阿沙尔会活得更美好的
It seems the young Anna Elazar will live to see a brighter day.
也许是活下去吧 更美好我不敢说
Another day, maybe. I'm not so sure about brighter.
她父母被逮捕了
Her parents were arrested.
谁知道要多久他们才能团聚
Who knows how long it'll take to reunite them?
即使如此 她的未来
And even then, her future is back
也会在希腊难民营中渡过
at that migrant camp in Greece.
残酷的事 哈罗德
Bleak business, Harold.
没错 我们说话这会
Yes, as we speak,
我的警探已经准备把十名痊愈的移♥民♥
my agents are preparing to transport 10 recovered migrants
移交马其顿警方关押
into the custody of the Macedonian police.
十个人
10 people...
也许只剩下几分钟
with only minutes left, perhaps,
然后他们就要回到牢里
before they wind up back in a cell.
当然 如果在押送他们去警♥察♥局的路上
Of course, were my agents to encounter any resistance
我的探员遇到任何反抗行为
while making the trip to the local station house,
我们也无能为力
our hands would be tied.
我们在马其顿并没有正式的权限
We have no formal authority in Macedonia.
事实上 我们收到明确的命令
In fact, we've been specifically ordered
不要与任何敌人交战
not to engage with hostiles of any kind.
唐纳德
Donald!
我不知道这个小女孩和她的父母会怎么样
I'm not sure what will happen with the girl and her parents.
我发现小小的贿赂 帮助可不小
Well, I've found a little bribery goes a long way.
我给你这些思考的时间
You know, all this time I've given you to think has
却也令我反思自己的问题
prompted me to do some thinking of my own.
我得说
And, uh... I got to tell you,
我被难住了
I'm stumped.
想想这世上所有那些
When you consider all the people on the planet
对手提箱中的东西感兴趣的人
who would be interested in the contents of that case
再想想他们为了得到那些东西
and you multiply that number by an even greater number
会做出多少难以启齿的事
of unspeakable things those people would do to get it,
它究竟怎么会落到
how the hell could it end up in the hands
你这种废物的手里呢
of a little pissant like you?
也许我没你想象的这么废物
Maybe because I'm not the pissant you think I am.
不是吗 请说
Oh, no? Do tell.
你的手下在红桦树占了上风
Your man got the drop on me at the Red Birch.
确实如此
I'll give you that.
但如果是公平较量 肯定不一样
But that story has a different ending in a fair fight.
可惜我没机会看到了
Shame I won't get a chance to see that.
谈话结束
Thinking time's over.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen, listen!
他是我上司
He's my boss.
遇上麻烦了
We've got a very serious problem.
有人抓走了基恩
Someone grabbed Keen
和那个箱子
and the case.
你想知道箱子为什么在我这里吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表