假如当初你的同行能完成工作
and that if your colleagues had simply done their jobs,
我的人生轨迹可能截然不同
the entire arc of my life might have been different.
我可能会在缅因州生活 也不会发福成这样
I might have been thinner and living in Maine.
你该清楚骚扰公务员
You do realize that harassing a federal employee
可是重罪
is a felony, right?
我会记下的
I'll add it to the list.
开车
Drive.
八点
8:00 would be great.
抱歉 姓基恩
Oh, I'm sorry -- last name Keen.
谢谢
Thank you.
策划燃情约会吗
You planning a hot date?
在响尾蛇
Cascabel.
-我很喜欢响尾蛇 -我知道
- Oh, I love Cascabel's. - I know.
今晚我们一起去
We're going for dinner tonight.
怎么 不能共进午餐吗
What do you mean? You can't stay for lunch?
抱歉 我在停车场接到个电♥话♥
No. I'm sorry. I got a call in the parking lot.
是阿兰姆 说案子有所发现
It was Aram. He said we had a break in the case.
不用解释
You don't have to explain.
看那些鸡肉 汉堡
Look at those chickens and the burgers
和薯条
and the fries!
联调局
根汁汽水
Root beer.
行行好 我也该像普通人一样
Come on. I should just be able to have lunch
和丈夫共进午餐
with my husband like a normal person.
是啊 可你才不是普通人
Yeah, well, you are not a normal person.
你的工作也很不寻常 没关系
you don't have a normal job, and that's okay,
我喜欢的就是这样的你
'cause that's what I love about you.
你可说过自己喜欢平平淡淡
W-- You said you loved normal.
我说过 我确实喜欢
Well, I did. And I do.
可是 普通 异常 越轨
But... normal. Abnormal. Deviant.
不管你是怎样 我都爱 只要别受伤
Whatever you are, I love -- except hurt, all right?
去行侠仗义 惩恶扬善 忙你的事吧
So go save the day, catch the bad guy, whatever you got to do.
只要避开子弹
Just don't get yourself shot.
好
Okay.
能再来一次吗
Hey! Can I get one more of those?
八点响尾蛇见 你买♥♥单
Cascabel's at 8:00. You're buying.
越轨
Hey...deviant.
迫不及待了
It's a big turn-on.
我看了伊森的就医记录
All right, after reviewing Ethan's medical file,
有所发现
I found something interesting --
记录最早是在2011年
prior to 2011, it's blank.
怎么会呢 他现在九岁
How can that be. He's nine?
因为他出生时不是伊森·艾萨克
Because Ethan Isaacs wasn't always Ethan Isaacs.
没错
Exactly.
2010年艾萨克夫妇通过一家接叙利亚儿童
The Isaacs adopted Ethan in 2010 through an NGO
来美国的非政♥府♥组织收养了伊森
that briefly brought Syrian children to the U.S.
2008年伊森·艾萨克出生于叙利亚德哈
Ethan Isaacs was born Shahir Ahmad in 2008
当时叫沙赫尔·艾哈迈德 其母为妮拉·艾哈迈德
in Daraa, Syria, to this woman -- Nirah Ahmad.
伊森是被亲生母亲绑走了
Ethan was taken by his mother.
领养记录表明她和儿子一样
And adoption records indicate that she has the same
是稀有血型
rare blood type as her son.
在叙利亚这样连年战乱的国家
And in a war-torn country like Syria,
她肯定清楚黄金血
she must've known that a golden blood
遇上创伤性伤害基本上必死无疑
has almost no chance of surviving a traumatic injury.
既然她是黄金血 那自己也有风险
Well, if the mother's a golden blood, then she's also at risk.
所以 她为什么不带着她儿子一起离开呢
So, why didn't she leave with her son?
她要为了她的国家而战
To fight for her country.
2014年以前 她都是叙利亚自♥由♥军里的
She was an active member of the Free Syrian Army
积极分子
until she disappeared in 2014.
在伊森生病之后
Right after Ethan got sick.
三个月后她开展了第一次袭击
Three months before her first attack.
我们要去哪找她
Where are we on locating her?
当我拿她的照片与医院附近的交通监控
When I ran her photo against the images taken
做对比识别的时候 我发现了这个
from the traffic cams near the hospital, I found this.
查到司机的身份了吗
Do we have an ID on the driver?
我还在调查中
I am still working on that.
根据他的档案
According to his file,
伊森患有渐进式特发性心肌炎
Ethan has progressive idiopathic myocarditis.
目前 能够拯救他生命的治疗环节中
Now, the procedure that could save his life
包含要给他输入
would require transfusions of golden blood
医院无法提供的黄金血
that the hospital just couldn't provide.
伊森被送回家等死了
Ethan was being sent home to die.
然而 他妈妈绑♥架♥了他
Instead, his mother kidnapped him.
就在她绑完两个黄金血人♥质♥后
After kidnapping two other golden bloods.
一直以来我们都想错了
We've been looking at this all wrong.
她不是为了创造独苗而绑♥架♥他们
She's not kidnapping them to create an endling,
而是为了获取足够的黄金血
she's doing it so that they'll have enough golden blood
来完成治疗过程
to perform the procedure.
而且她不只需要血
And it's not just the blood she'll need.
心肌炎需要心脏移植
Myocarditis requires a heart transplant.
为了让他的身体没有排斥反应
And in order for his body not to reject it,
心脏必须来源于另一个黄金血拥有者
the heart needs to come from another golden blood.
调出一切国安局有的关于妮拉·艾哈迈德的
Pull everything DHS has on Nirah Ahmad --
电♥话♥记录 护照信息 朋友
phone records, passports, known associates.
深入她的生活
Get into her life.
阿兰姆 细化监控录像画质
Aram, widen the CCT grid
看看能不能查出车辆信息
and see if we can't get a hit on that car.
我要在这个女人
I want this woman found
为了救她儿子而大开杀戒前找到她
before she starts butchering people to save her son.
我们在哪
Where are we?
某个很安全的地方 宝贝
Some place safe, habibi.
我想要我的妈妈
I want my mommy.
我就在这 我的宝贝
I'm right here, my darling.
等这全都结束了 我会向你解释一切的
And when this is all over, I'll explain everything to you, okay?
我发誓
I promise.
你只需要知道我所做的一切都是为了保护你
All you need to know is I did everything to protect you.
我想你应该不会告诉我
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me
你是怎么拿到这个的
how you managed to get this.
识别遗骨身份需要多久
How long till you ID the bones?
你别太激动 这又不是
Way you're all lathered up, you'd think we were looking at
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的骨头
the bones of Osama bin Laden.
反正你有发现的话第一时间让我知道
Just...let me know the minute you get something, all right?
知道了
I get it.
我有敌人
I have enemies.
有人想杀我
People who want to kill me.
原因不需要你关心
Why is not your concern.
重要的是 一旦涉及到我的安全问题
What matters is that, when it comes to my security,
我会采取特别的防御措施
I take extraordinary precautions.
泰格和朴在你的指导下违反了我的防御措施
Tigger and Pooh violated those precautions at your direction.
我认为那是想要杀了我
I assumed it was to kill me.
如果不是的话 说清楚他们为什么那样做
If it wasn't, I need you to tell me why they did it.
不是要去杀你
It wasn't to kill you.
当人们离开的时候 会把信件保留下来
When people go away, they put their mail on hold, right?
我们保留一个清单 一份留存清单
We keep a list -- it's a hold list --
关于谁走了 要走多久
of who's away and how long they're gonna be away for.
然后 等他们走了 我们就去抢劫他们
And then, while they're gone, we rob them.
就是这样
That's it.
我了解他们的通信
I know their correspondence.
了解他们订了什么杂♥志♥
I know what magazines they subscribe to.
根据这个 或者他们的区号♥
Based on that, maybe their area code.
你懂的 我能估计估计
You know, I can guesstimate
他们房♥子里有多少值钱的东西
the value of the items inside the house.
这个清单范围有多广
How extensive is the list?
覆盖了这个城市 还有周边的城郊
I-It covers the city and the surrounding suburbs.
但它能覆盖更多地方
But it could cover more.
-更多 -留存清单
- More? - The hold lists.
每一个邮局都有吗
Does every post office in the country have them?
是啊 应该是
Yeah. I suppose so.
还有这些窃贼呢
And the robbers?
我从暗网里寻找的有意者
I troll the dark web for interested parties.
我提前抽取佣金 然后给予他们住址
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表