A cop with him? Why?
我没有在帮他
I'm not helping him.
我是要把逃犯绳之以法
I'm bringing a fugitive to justice.
我懂了
I see.
你不愿偷车
You won't steal a car,
但是你想把我关进
but you'll take me to prison,
我会被杀的监狱里去
where I'm gonna get killed?
我只是照章行事
I'm just doing this by the book.
我要上厕所
I got to use the can.
不行
No.
你以为我会试图逃跑吗
You think I'm gonna try and run?
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
我...我只是想尿尿
I -- I just got to take a leak.
好吧
Okay.
我替你扶着
I'll hold it for you.
联调局
FBI!
他被抓了 被带走了
He got him! He's gone!
普特南被带走了
Putnum's gone!
皮卡是德州牌照
The truck had Texas plates.
我把在数据库里找到的所有符合条件的
I'm sending you everything I got from the database
信息发给你 1米85 脖子上有纹身
matching that criteria -- 6'1", tattooed neck,
来自孤星之州的
white supremacist with known ties
白人至上主义者
to the Lone Star State.
他有个战士符文的纹身
He has a "Warrior rune" Tattoo.
这表明了他曾在联邦监狱
That could indicate he did some time
-服过一段时间刑 -好的 知道了
- in federal prison. - Okay, got it.
顺便 库珀告诉我们你和雷丁顿先生的关系了
By the way, Mr. Cooper told us about you and Mr. Reddington.
大多数人都会很高兴家里有个律师
Most people are really happy to have a lawyer in the family.
而你家有个犯罪大♥师♥
You've got a master criminal.
多酷啊
How cool is that?
等下 就是这家伙
Wait, this is the guy.
好的 奥丁·尼兰德
Okay. Odin Neiland.
他因贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
He did five years at FCI Lewisburg
在路易斯堡监狱坐了五年牢
for distribution of methamphetamines.
等下 莉斯
Wait, Liz, hang on a second.
这个人和罗曼·勒马克有关系
Okay, this guy has ties to Roman LeMarc.
勒马克控制着一个新纳粹组织
Okay, LeMarc runs a neo-Nazi outfit
叫弗雷德里希队
called the Friedrich Brigade.
那是一个冷血黑♥手♥党♥性质的犯罪集团
They are a ruthless, Mafia-style crime syndicate
通过联邦监狱系统走私毒品
that smuggles drugs through the federal prison system.
联♥系♥联调局总部
Reach out to FBI headquarters.
让他们联♥系♥他们的线人和资源
Have them run their contacts and sources
看看他们能不能找到
and see if they can't get a location
这个混♥蛋♥的位置
on this scumbag.
勒马克肯定让人监视我们了
LeMarc had to have his people listening in on us.
也许是保释人说的
To the bondsman, maybe?
这是唯一能找到我们的方式了
It's the only way they could have found us.
至于普特南
And as for Putnum,
如果他还没死 也快了
if he's not dead yet, he will be soon.
-我们走 -去哪儿 普特南怎么办
- Let's go. - Go where? What about Putnum?
我不认为他已经死了 我想我知道去哪儿找他
I doubt he's dead, and I think I know where to find him.
上车
Get in.
很高兴与你合作
It's been a pleasure.
你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere,
直到你告诉我发生了什么
not until you tell me what's going on.
你把希钦的尸体留在了现场
You left Hitchin's body at the scene.
警♥察♥都在现场调查
There's cops crawling all over that place.
他们会发现她滑倒时撞到了头
They'll discover she slipped and fell and hit her head.
你应该是来善后的
You're supposed to be a fixer!
你应该让这一切消失
You were supposed to make this go away!
冷静下来 斯特金先生
Calm down, Mr. Sturgeon.
劳雷尔·希钦是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Laurel Hitchin was the National Security Advisor.
她有敌人 她有许多敌人
She had enemies, she had lots of them.
因为你的好计划
And because of your brilliant plan,
你让多个机构都开始调查
you just triggered a multi-agency investigation
她的死亡
into her death!
斯特金先生
Mr. Sturgeon,
我不在乎会吸引什么人的注意
I don't care what kind of scrutiny it draws,
因为我非常擅长我做的事
because I'm very good at what I do.
所有的痕迹和证据都没了
The evidence is gone, every trace,
这意味着你根本没去过那
which means you were never there.
所以除非你回家后 突然良心发作要自首
So unless you go home and suddenly grow a conscience,
这件事已经结束了
this thing is over.
不用客气
You're welcome.
再见
Now, goodbye.
伙计们
Boys.
普特南先生 去找你的钱
Mr. Putnum, go find your money.
你 坐下
You, sit.
勒马克先生 我知道你现在不开心
Mr. LeMarc, I understand you're upset.
你找了一个人帮你洗钱
You trusted a man to launder your criminal nastiness,
然而他却带着钱跑了
and instead, he absconded with it.
我来帮你解决这件事 一个提议
I'm here to make things right -- a proposal.
你可以拿走你的钱 而我要偷你钱的人
You get your money, and I get the man who took your money.
为什么我要答应你
Now, why would I agree to that?
因为我有枪
Because I have the guns.
拿着你的钱离开
Take your money and go.
什么 不 不 不
What? No. No, no, no, no, no.
我不想牵扯到你的事中去
I don't want to get involved in your affairs,
如果你拿着你的钱离开
so if you take your money and leave,
你不会再见到我
you'll never see me again.
而普特南先生也不会告诉任何人
And Mr. Putnum will not be telling anyone --
法庭或者其他人
the courts or otherwise --
有关你生意的事
about the intricacies of your business operations.
我现在是他的拉比了
I'm his rabbi now.
-你可以走了 -不 你不能走
- You're free to go. - No, you're not.
到底怎么了
What the hell's going on?
勒马克先生要离开了
Mr. LeMarc was just leaving.
如果我告诉你 没有他和我的钱
And what if I tell you I'm not leaving here
我是不会离开这的
without both him and my money?
我会一枪爆了你的头 然后留下你的钱
I put a bullet in your head and keep your money.
我说了不许动
I said no.
勒马克先生 她不会开枪的
Mr. LeMarc, she won't shoot you,
但相信我 我会
but trust that I will.
数到三
On three.
-一 二 -别碰那钱
- 1, 2 -- - Don't touch that money!
表情这么凶狠肯定很难练吧
Now, that's a nasty look that takes practice.
你肯定有姊妹
You must have sisters.
你要是走出那扇门 我就开枪
You walk out that door, I fire.
想知道为什么我偷了那些钱吗
Want to know why I took the money?
不想
No.
这是我的天性
It's in my nature.
以前我跟着马戏团四处巡演时
Back when I traveled with the bigtop,
我喜欢结束后玩把牌
I liked to get a little card game going after rap.
梭哈 高低算牌 德州扑克
You know, stud, hi/lo, Texas Hold 'Em.
我爸爸 他随他父亲 也是个赌徒
My daddy, he was a gambler like his daddy,
所以 我得小心行事
so, um, I had to be careful.
那是四年前
It was four years ago,
我跟几个勒马克的手下在玩牌
I-I got into a game with a few of LeMarc's boys.
那晚输了不少钱
Lost a lot of money that night.
很多钱 他们就这么控制了我
Lot of money. That's how they got me.
勒马克想让我以此还债
LeMarc wanted me to pay off my note,
让我帮他想办法洗钱
asked me to find a way to launder his money for him,
所以 我就做了
so I -- I did it,
但我永远都摆脱不了他
but I wasn't never gonna get out from under him.
这就是为什么我要从他的集团里偷钱
That's why I was skimming from his cartel.
为了摆脱他
To get out.
多年以前我就该明白这个道理
I should've known all those years ago,
但就像我爸爸一样 我也是个赌徒
but just like my daddy, I was a gambler.
家族诅咒躲不掉的
No way to avoid the family curse.
先天本性对后天培养
It's nature vs. nurture.
天性每次都赢
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表