Is this why you wanted to see me?
莫萨德克已经命令加维把行李袋拿给我
Mosadek has ordered Garvey to bring me the duffel bag.
加维以为他把它给我之后可以全身而退
Garvey thinks he's going to give it to me and walk away.
我让你来是要告诉你我对此有其他的安排
I wanted you here to tell you I've made other arrangements.
得到你要找的人和你的行李袋
To get your man and the bag.
是得到我们要找的人以及保全我的隐私
To get our man and keep my privacy.
胡佛相信知识就是力量
Hoover believed knowledge is power.
他运用自己的知识伤害了很多无辜的人
He used his to hurt a lot of good people.
你正在用你的知识伤害我
You're using yours to hurt me.
无稽之谈
That is ridiculous.
汤姆为了某个原因而死
Tom died for a reason.
你知道是什么 却不告诉我
You know why, and you won't tell me!
我不会告诉你跟你无关的事
I won't tell you something that's none of your business.
也跟汤姆无关
It was none of Tom's business.
你可能觉得自己有权知道真♥相♥
You may feel entitled to know what it is
因为他为搞清♥真♥♥相♥而死
because he died trying to figure out what it was,
但是你没有
but you're not.
这是我一直耐心地试图让你理解的事
A fact which I have patiently tried to get you to understand.
受到伤害 归咎于我
Be hurt. Blame me.
发泄你的不满
Howl at the moon for all I care.
但这是我的问题 不是你的
But this is my problem, not yours.
怎么了
Hey. What's the matter?
你跟他一样吗
Are you like him?
跟谁
Like who?
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你跟他一样吗
Are you like him?
你知道答案
You know the answer to that.
我知道纳什集团
I know about the Nash Syndicate,
-还有扎拉克·莫萨德克 -无论你听说了什么
- about Zarak Mosadek. - Whatever you've been told,
我都有合理的理由
there's an explanation for all of that.
你救了我
You saved me.
保护我
You protected me.
我不知道谁跟你说了什么
I don't know who you've been talking to,
但重要的是...
but what matters --
这个就对我很重要 伊恩
This matters to me, Ian.
对我很重要
This matters to me.
你不用再躲着他了
You don't need to be♬protected from him anymore.
明天之后
Not after tomorrow.
你要杀了他
Are you gonna kill him?
像你杀汤姆·基恩一样
Like you killed Tom Keen?
所以是她跟你说的
So that's who you've been talking to?
基恩探员
Agent Keen?
你是不是要杀了雷丁顿
Are you gonna kill Reddington?
你得来一下库珀先生的办公室
You got to come to Mr. Cooper's office.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
有东西你得听听
There's something you need to hear.
给你 这是你家的钥匙
Here, uh -- Here's your house keys.
我觉得我应该...
I figured I should --
既然我们不打算...
You know, since we're not, um...
谢谢 我明天把你的东西带来
Thank you. I'll bring your things in tomorrow?
不 不用
Oh. No, you don't have to do that.
我可以找时间去取 或者...
I can -- I can pick them up whenever or --
没关系 我明天帮你带过来
It's no trouble. I'll bring them in tomorrow.
他来了
Here he is.
莫伊塔巴尔探员说他录了一段
Agent Mojtabai said he recorded a conversation
伊恩·加维和你的线人的对话
Ian Garvey had with a source of yours.
就在几分钟之前
Just happened two minutes ago.
我们之前追踪加维到了一家位置偏僻的酒吧
We tracked Garvey to an out-of-the-way bar
他去那里见了一个女人
where he goes to see a woman.
女朋友 情妇
A girlfriend? Mistress?
就是他认识的人
Just someone he knows.
我找阿兰姆要了个窃听器 放在她的外套里
I asked Aram for a bug, which I placed on her jacket.
好的 那么你有什么发现
Okay, so, what have you got?
是这样 我直接倒到最后
Okay, so, I cued it up to the end.
其他的你可以过会再听
You can listen to the whole thing later,
但是这段...
but this part --
我们得做点什么 立刻
We got to do something about it, like, now.
听吧
Here we go.
你是不是要杀了雷丁顿
Are you gonna kill Reddington?
安排了一个会面
A meeting's been set.
雷丁顿以为我是去给他送东西的
Reddington thinks I'm coming to give him something he wants.
但我另有计划
I have other plans.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我要帮这个世界铲除一个毒瘤
Meaning I'm about to do the world a big favor.
那是个陷阱 你跟加维的会面
It's a trap -- your meeting with Garvey.
你要是去的话会被杀的
If you show up, you'll be killed.
那还真方便
How convenient.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
太棒了
Yes!
你收集了这些
You gathering intel
指出我不应该去赴这个
that indicates I shouldn't go to a meeting
你本来就不想让我去赴的约
you don't want me to attend.
跟这个没有关系
That's not what this is about.
"你的两头公牛死了
"Two of your oxen have died.
一场没有公牛卡牌的比赛
One round of play without an oxen card,
在你派对上的所有人都死了
and everyone in your party has died."
我有公牛
I have oxen.
你有没有听我说话
Are you listening?
你从哪里得到的消息
Where'd you get your information?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
那我没在听
Then, no, I'm not listening.
你死于痢疾
"You have died of dysentery."
见鬼
Damn it!
伊丽莎白不会在这种事情上说谎
Elizabeth wouldn't lie about something like this.
如果她说你去很危险
If she says it's dangerous for you to go,
-那我相信她 -我也是
- I believe her. - So do I.
但我还是要去
But I'm still going.
-喂 -辛克莱先生
- Yes? - Mr. Sinclair.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我跟你说过 有一天我会需要你
I told you a day would come when I'd need you to perform
施展你的独家魔法
your peculiar brand of magic.
这一天到了
That day is arrived.
你要我给你创造一个替身
You want me to create a double for you
好让你去参加一个
so that you can attend a meeting
明知道你会被刺杀的会面
in which you anticipate being assassinated?
对
Yes.
也许不去见面更好吧
Perhaps a better idea might be to skip the meeting.
也许
Perhaps!
但是 见面恐怕不可避免
However, I'm afraid♬the meeting is unavoidable.
但我做的不是帮人避开谋杀的事情
But I... I'm not in the business of helping people skirt murder.
我做的是帮人提供不在场证明
I'm -- I'm in the business of providing alibis.
能够让一个人同时出现在两个地方的把戏
A trick that allows a man to be in two places at once --
一种我认为鉴于目前的情形
an illusion I believe will come in handy,
能起作用的幻象
given the circumstances.
是的 但是
Yes, but it's -- it's -- it --
这个幻象
it's an illusion
是需要艰苦的过程才能造就的
achieved by the most painstaking processes.
找一个替身可能需要数月
It can take months to find a double.
我再改进相似度
I-I then refine the likeness,
塑造日常习惯 模式行为
uh, establish routines, pattern behaviors.
这一整套细致的改造工作
I mean, the whole meticulously crafted drama
可能需要一年多才能完善
that can take o-o-over a year to perfect.
你没有一年时间
You don't have a year.
雷丁顿先生 我想要帮助你
M-Mr. Reddington, uh, uh, I want to help you,
但是连塑造日常习惯的时间都不够
but there simply isn't time to even establish a routine.
没有日常习惯就没有目击证人
Without a routine, there are no witnesses.
没有日常习惯就没有不在场证明
Without witnesses, there is no alibi.
我不需要不在场证明 只要一个替身
I don't need an alibi. I simply need a double.
那我需要一年
And I need a year!
你有十六个小时
You have 16 hours.
绝对不行
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表