I take my commission in advance, and then I give out the address.
多么了不起的创意啊
What a marvelous idea.
太了不起了
Really marvelous.
当然了 除了有时候
I mean, except, of course,
屋主们会在离开的时候把房♥子租出去
when the owners rent out their homes while they're away,
但那种情况只是沧海一粟 我们能解决
but that's a small burl in the wood we can sand down.
等等 所以你...你不住在这
Wait, So you -- you don't -- you don't live here?
等我一下
Excuse me.
还有你说"我们"是什么意思
And w-w-what did you mean by "We"?
等等 他是说了"我们"吧
Wait. Did he say "We"?
独苗的名字是妮拉·艾哈迈德
The endling's name is Nirah Ahmad.
她有一个需要心脏移植的病儿
She has a sick child who needs a heart transplant.
我的直觉告诉我 她负责的每一起袭击
My gut tells me that every attack she's responsible for
都是为了给治疗筹措资金
has been to finance this procedure.
而且我知道 如果我们不能调查出
And I know for a fact that people will die
手术在哪进行 人们会死去
if we don't find out where that surgery is taking place.
你还知道些什么
What else do you know?
没有了
Nothing.
我们只有一张照片
We have a photo, that's it.
我们对黑市药物交易也不了解
And we don't know black-market medicine.
但你了解
You do.
我见过他
I've seen him before.
知道能去哪找到他吗
Do you know where to find him?
不知道 但我知道也许知道的人
No, but I know who might.
等我拿一下帽子
Let me grab my hat.
这会很好玩的
This should be fun.
中午好 女士
Good afternoon, young lady.
我来取我的拉布拉多贵宾狗
I'm here to pick up my labradoodle.
叫什么名字
What's the name?
我们好像没有拉布拉多贵宾狗
I don't think we have any labradoodles in there.
她叫埃德温娜
Her name is Edwina.
我的遛狗员海勒姆·图米送来的
She was dropped off by my dog walker, Hiram Toomey.
当然了 埃德温娜
Of course. Edwina.
我记得 很可爱的狗
I remember -- darling dog.
这边请
Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在哪 这是哪里
Where are we? What is this place?
外科医生梅利莎·乐麦
The private clinic of Dr. Melissa Lomay,
是无德医生的所有者兼业主
general surgeon and owner and proprietor
这是她的私人诊所
of Doctors Without Morals,
职业罪犯的医护首选
the first choice in healthcare for the career criminal.
手指如此灵敏 让人不禁想起了往事
Such nimble fingers. Brings back memories.
雷蒙德啊
Raymond.
屁♥股♥怎么样
How's your ass?
又紧实又有弹性 托你的福
Tight as a drum, thanks to you.
我们在美丽的
We were camping in the altogether
秋月下野营
under the most delightful autumn moon
就在迪恩森林 突然
in the Forest of Dean when a wild pig
冒出来一只野猪
came out of nowhere
刺伤了我的左侧 可以这么说吧
and gored my left flank, so to speak.
梅利莎不仅杀死了那头野兽 还为我
And Melissa here not only slew the beast and salved my wound
治疗了伤口 就用...
with a honey of...
-蓍草 -蓍草汁
- Yarrow. - ...yarrow compress,
而且还做了一顿有史以来
but also made the most scrumptious pork pie
最棒的猪肉派
in the monarchy.
很棒的故事 但我们很着急
Fascinating story, but we're kind of in a hurry.
-我们是谁 -辛西娅·卢瑟福
- "We"? - Cynthia Rutherford.
我雇佣雷丁顿先生为我找人
I've hired Mr. Reddington to find someone.
你的一个雇员 费力克斯·德斯拉
One of your employees -- Dr. Felix Dresner,
如果我没记错的话
if I'm remembering correctly.
他在办事
He's on a job.
在哪
Where?
你知道这种事我不能告诉你的
You know I can't give out that kind of information.
梅利莎 虽然我很欣赏
Melissa, while I appreciate your desire
你保护这位好医生的心 但他是个累赘
to protect the good doctor, he is a liability.
不是只有卢瑟福小姐在找他
Miss Rutherford isn't the only one looking for him.
警♥察♥也在找
The police are, as well.
帮我在他们之前找到他
Help me find him before they do
我会处理好伤口不至于波及到你
and I'll cauterize the wound so nothing bleeds back to you.
他干了什么
What has he done?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
我们只需要一个位置
We simply need a location.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
我想我终于把这件事弄清楚了
I think I may have just figured this out.
好的 你给我的地址曾经是一个
Okay, the street address you gave me was zoned
动物研究机构旧址
as a zoological research facility,
但建造工程暂停了
but construction was put on hold
因为它引起了官司
due to this ongoing court battle.
但是 如果我没看错的话
However, if I'm reading these permits right,
那栋建筑中唯一没问题的部分
it looks like the only section of the facility that was okayed
就是二楼
was the second story.
雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比已经在路上
Agents Ressler and Navabi are en route,
大约十分钟就到
maybe 10 minutes out.
离开桌子
Step away from the tables.
举手 所有人把手举到我能看到的地方
Hands. Everyone, hands where I can see them.
不不不 继续
No. No. Keep going.
我知道你想救你儿子
I know you're trying to save your son,
但我不能让你以伤害这些人的方式来救他
but I can't let you hurt these people in order to do it.
我不会看着他死的
I will not let him die.
你得让我们带他回家
You're gonna have to let us take him home.
和我在一起才是家 我放弃过他一次
His home is with me. I gave him up once.
这次我不会再放手
I will not give him up again.
那就去医院
The hospital, then.
你知道医院没有用
You know the hospital can't help.
我认识一个能救他的人
I know someone who can.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
宇宙中还有什么力量
Is there a force in the universe
比一个母亲对孩子的爱更伟大
more powerful than a mother's love for her child?
相比之下 现代医学的奇迹也只能自惭形秽
The miracles of modern medicine pale in comparison.
它可以救人
Can be life-saving.
但这里不行
But not here.
现在不行
Not now.
接着将要冲进来的人
The next people who come storming in here
会把你们都装进囚车
will be throwing you all in paddy wagons.
你儿子幸存的最大机会就是我们走
The best chance your son has is if we leave.
马上
Now.
走
Leave?
德雷斯内医生可以留下照顾其他人
Dr. Dresner can stay to care for the others.
不 没有可用的心脏 就不能...
No. Without the doctor or a viable heart, we can't...
-我知道 -不可能
- I know. - We can't.
我的要求很过分 要你以你儿子的生命为代价
I'm asking the impossible -- for you to trust a complete stranger
信任一个陌生人
with the well-being of your son.
但如果你留在这
But if you stay here,
那么当局会把他带走 他会死的
the authorities will take him and he will die.
拜托
Please.
相信我
Trust me.
三名病人要紧急撤离
Three patients for emergency evac.
-基恩 怎么回事 -妮拉在哪
- Keen? What's going on? - Where's Nirah?
我赶到之前 她和她儿子已经跑掉了
She and her son escaped before I got here.
好吧 马上派出飞机
All right, I want birds in the air,
在两英里范围内的每个交叉路口都设卡拦截
units at every intersection in a two-mile radius --
给我找到这个女人
I want this woman found.
-我需要你的服务 -不行
- I need your services. - No.
这不是请求
It wasn't a request.
抱歉让你牵扯到这件事中来
We're sorry for pulling you into this.
你并不感到抱歉
No, you're not.
好吧 我没有
Okay, no. I'm not.
如果这样可以挽救伊森的生命
If it means saving Ethan's life.
你并不感到抱歉生活在这个世界里
You're not sorry you're in this world --
生活在他的世界里
his world.
搭桥设备已经准备好了 病人也准备好了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表