只知道一个罢了 我要全部的真♥相♥
A truth. I want the whole truth.
全部的真♥相♥就是 我们都紧攥着
The whole truth is that we are all clinging
一枚精致的蓝球 在黑色海洋上漂浮
to a lovely blue ball floating in a sea of blackness.
除此之外 最值得一提的是
Everything else, including and most especially,
你想寻找的真♥相♥
the truth you're looking for,
只是个白♥痴♥的胡话 充满了喧嚣与愤怒
is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
却毫无所指
signifying nothing.
我可以将骨头公之于世
I could take the bones public.
你是可以 但你还没有这么做
You could, but you haven't.
而且也不会
And you won't.
我不确定原因 有我遗漏的因素
I'm not sure why. There's something I'm missing.
让你不敢采取行动
Something holding you back.
除非拿到骨头 否则我不会杀死你
I won't kill you until I have the bones,
而且出于某个无法解释的原因
and for some inexplicable reason,
除非你知道全部真♥相♥ 否则不会曝光
you won't go public until you know this whole truth.
我们或许身陷僵局 但鉴于联调局的存在
We may have a stalemate, but with the FBI,
你显然处于不利因素
you're at a distinct disadvantage.
他们将追杀你
They're hunting for you.
而且你杀死了一个警♥察♥
And as you've killed a cop,
他们会拼劲全力送你进死囚区
they will make it their life's work to put you on death row.
除非你把行李袋给我
Unless you give me the bag,
这样一来或许有和解的可能
in which case, an accommodation may be possible. ?
-以上我的提议 -下面是我的
- That's my offer. - ?Here's mine.
你说我杀死的警♥察♥
The cop you say I killed?
联调局手上有个目击证人
The FBI's holding a witness.
-把他交给我 -我何必这么做呢
- Bring him to me. - And why would I do that?
因为如果被他指认进了监狱
Because if he fingers me and I go to prison,
我们的僵局也结束
our little stalemate ends.
你想保住这些骨头
You want to keep the bones secret,
那个证人就不能出庭
that witness can never see the inside of a courtroom.
你最好走了
You better go.
我还有犯罪现场要调查
I got a crime scene to investigate.
就是那个三州屠夫
The Tri-State Butcher himself.
从他钱包里的驾照和卡确认了身份
We got an ID from the license and card in his wallet.
当地警♥察♥去了他家
Local PD went to his house
找到了之前受害者的许多视频
and found a stash of tapes from previous victims.
所以有两个连环杀人犯
So we have two serial killers,
都被各自独特的杀人方式所杀
both killed using their unique signature.
你怎么想
Where's your head?
侧写 幕后之人
The profile. Whoever's behind this.
-我不理解 -有什么好理解的
- I don't get it. - What's not to get?
有人在杀连环杀人犯
Someone's knocking off serial killers.
是 但是怎么做到的
Yeah, but how?
大多连环杀人犯都是四十多岁的白人男性
Most serial killers are white men in their 40s.
雷斯勒去追的是个黑人
The man Ressler chased down was a black man.
他又是怎么选择目标的
And how is he identifying his targets?
受害人都是联调局找不到的杀人犯
The victims are all killers the Bureau can't identify.
但这些谋杀都是有预谋的
And yet, the crimes are premeditated
凶案现场也是精心布置的
and the crime scenes are meticulously staged.
他模仿真正的杀人犯
He's duplicating the work of real-life killers
使用了未公开的机密信息...
using classified intel that hasn't been made public --
内部信息
inside information.
-他肯定是... -别说出来
- He's gotta be -- - Don't say it.
你也这么想
You're thinking it, too.
警♥察♥
A cop?
不是普通警♥察♥
Not just a cop...
是侧写师
a profiler.
你认为不明嫌犯是非裔美国籍侧写师
You think the unsub is an African-American profiler
就在联调局工作
with the Bureau.
我觉得我也属于其列
I'd think I was under suspicion,
但你也没说嫌犯这么帅啊
but you didn't mention he was devastatingly handsome.
这个假设很合理
It makes perfect sense.
你怎么知道
What makes you so sure?
因为换我我也会这么做
'Cause this is exactly how I would've done it.
我一直在努力不要有选择的表达
I've been trying not to edit myself.
说说看 感觉如何
Oh, tell me. How has that felt?
激烈 恐怖
Intense. Scary.
所有人都有这么想的时候
Everyone feels that way sometimes.
你不用害怕这些感觉
You don't have to be afraid of those feelings.
问题就在这里 我怕的就是这个
See, that's just it. That's what scares me.
我怕的就是我没有害怕这种感觉
I'm not afraid of those feelings.
它们让我很兴奋
I'm exhilarated by them.
这个凶手是个天才
This killer is a genius.
他看到了联调局看不到的点
He saw things the Bureau couldn't.
他解开了我们查不清的案子
He solved cases we missed.
你一直都有这种感觉吗
Have you always felt like this?
应该是
I think so.
我第一个案子
My first case.
睡魔杀手 你问过我的那个
The Sandman -- the one you asked me about.
他怎么做到的
How did he do it?
说服了小苏西·贝克
Convince little Susie Baker
半夜和他一起离开
to leave with him in the middle of the night.
你觉得他是语言上说服了她
You think he convinced her?
她的鞋不在
Her shoes were missing.
彩虹蕾丝边的粉色高帮运动鞋
Little pink hightops with rainbow laces.
四岁的孩子怎么会穿
Why would a 4-year-old put them on
或者让他给自己穿呢
or let him put them on for her?
她这么做是因为信任他
She did it because she trusted him.
我一直不懂为什么
And I could never figure out why.
他的行为 他们的行为
What he did -- what they all do --
让我恶心
sickens me.
但他们是怎么做到的 他们的思维方式
But how they do it, how their minds work...
-说真的 -让你兴奋
- honestly, it's... - Exhilarating.
比如我现在正在办的案子 这个侧写师
Like, take this case I'm working on right now, the profiler.
-你认为是侧写师 -我很确定
- Alleged profiler. - No, I'm certain of it.
你是这么说的 但如果凶手是侧写师
So you've argued, but if the killer was a profiler,
那么他在匡蒂科的训练就要通过心理测试
then his training at Quantico would've required a psych eval.
我认为我或者我的同事
I'd like to think I or my colleagues
一定有能力在他有机会工作前发现他
would've flagged him before he was cleared for fieldwork.
-也许你有 -什么
- Maybe you did. - What?
发现了他
Flag him.
开始没有 后来发现了
Not at first, but maybe later.
几年后 他们可能出现了精神创伤
Years later, they could've suffered a mental trauma,
导致出现了心理转变
one that's caused a psychological shift.
如果我能看看这些侧写师的
If I could get ahold of the medical records
-医疗记录 -但你不行
- of these other profilers -- - But you can't.
医疗记录是私密文件
Medical records are private.
没有患者或者法♥院♥传票
Without the authorization of the patient or a court order,
就不能给你
you simply can't get them.
-我当然能拿到 -富尔顿博士很有感知力
- Of course I can get them. - Dr. Fulton is incredibly perceptive.
她了解我 她能看透我
She sees me. Sees through me.
如果凶手是侧写师
If the killer's a profiler,
我知道她和她的同事肯定也能看透他
I know her and her colleagues would see through him, too,
-至少会发现他 -名单发给我
- at least enough to flag him. - Send me the list.
今天下午你就可以拿到记录
You'll have the records this afternoon.
我会想知道是怎么拿的吗
Do I even want to know how?
你肯定想知道 但我不会告诉你的
I'm sure you do, but I'm not going to tell you.
对了 我差点忘了告诉你
Oh, my God. I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you.
-目击证人确认加维就是凶手 -是吗
- The witness ID'd Garvey as the killer. - ?Did he?
是的 那个可怜的 无辜的孩子
Yeah. The sweet, innocent kid
任何陪审团都会相信他的
any jury would believe.
你们要对他进行保护性监管吧
And you have him in protective custody?
当然了 阿兰姆现在
Completely. Aram is overseeing
正把他转移到安全屋去
his transport to a safehouse now.
从现在起直到开庭
He'll have round-the-clock security
都会对他进行全天候的保护
from now until the trial.
加维要完蛋了
Garvey is going down.
为杀了汤姆 或者是为杀了警♥察♥
If not for killing Tom, for killing a cop.
我希望你会就此放下这一切
I want all this to be behind you.
我头一次觉得 也许我真的可以放下了
For the first time, I actually think that might happen.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表