This will cover the cab.
等你来取车的时候记得还我
You can pay me back when you pick up your car.
去睡吧
Go to sleep.
多喝水
Drink water!
有人吗
Hello?
我钱包落在这儿了
Hi. I left my purse.
好的
Uh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想我把它落在洗手间了
I think I left it in the bathroom.
没事
Sure.
我也总是丢三落四
I'm always losing everything.
你懂的 我的钱包 钥匙
You know, my wallet, my keys...
我叫伊丽莎白·基恩
My name is Elizabeth Keen.
是联调局的特工
I'm a special agent with the FBI.
你得跟我来一趟
You need to come with me.
雷丁顿先生 你为我做的一切
Mr. Reddington, I can't express
我真不知道要怎么感谢你
how grateful I am for what you've done.
遵守我们的协议
You can express your gratitude
就足以表达你的谢意了
by making good on our agreement.
是的
Yes.
伊恩·加维
Ian Garvey.
告诉我你想要的是什么
Tell me what it is that you want.
我有一个很长很不健康的清单
I have a long and unhealthy list of wants,
但就对伊恩·加维而言 我只有一个
but when it comes to Garvey, I have but one.
这与我要你安排的会议有关
It has to do with a meeting I need you to arrange.
一场关乎你的行动的会议
A meeting that concerns your operation.
局里正在调查加维
The Bureau is investigating Garvey.
在你的公♥寓♥里调查
From your apartment.
我不清楚你跟他什么关系
I don't know what your relationship is to him,
但很显然你对他很重要
but clearly you mean a great deal to him,
这意味着你肯定知道他的很多事
which means you must know a great deal about him.
我知道他的工作能力很强
I know that he's good at his job
备受他的同事们尊敬
and respected by his colleagues.
我们正准备起诉他
We're building a case against him.
我带你来是让你了解我们已经知道的部分
I brought you here to show you what we know,
至于我们不知道的部分 你来帮我们补齐
what we don't know, and to get your help to fill in the gaps.
你可以选择合作
You can either cooperate
也可以选择作为他的同谋被一同起诉
or be charged as a conspirator to his crimes.
什么罪名
What crimes?
首先 他杀害了我的丈夫
To begin with, he murdered my husband.
联♥系♥上了
I've received word.
他要见面
He wants to meet.
见面 不可能
Meet? No.
我不愿意去阿富汗 如果他是这么想的话
I'm not flying to Afghanistan, if that's what he thinks.
他来这里 来找你
He's coming here to you.
我要恭喜你
You are to be congratulated.
也会被批评
Well, and criticized.
我们救了儿子 但让他父亲走了
I mean, we saved the son, but let the father go.
我已经看了莫萨德克的档案
I've seen Mosadek's intel file.
他帮局里杀或抓
He helped the agency kill or capture
一些高价值的目标
several high-value targets.
此外 你也没有放他走
Besides, you didn't let him go.
你让他欠了雷丁顿的债
You put him in Reddington's debt --
我对我的死敌都不会这么狠
a place I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
回家吧
Go home.
休息一下 这是你应得的
Get some rest. You've earned it.
探员们
Agents.
辛西娅 什么风把你吹来了
Cynthia. To what do I owe the pleasure?
哈罗德 你还记不记得我明确的指示过你
Harold, do you recall my rather explicit directions
不要掺和莫萨德克的事
to avoid involvement in the Mosadek affair?
你想让我矢口否认
Do you want my non-denial denial,
还是我们先互相试探一下
or should we play footsie first?
听着
Listen...
关于阿兰姆认为你以为他会求婚的事
uh, about Aram thinking that you'd think he'd propose.
我还是不敢相信他会那么认为
I still can't believe that's what he thought it was.
他没那么想 是我这么以为的
Well, he didn't. I did.
我有点...
And I kind of, uh...
你懂的 让他以为你是这么想的
you know, made him think that you would, too.
雷斯勒是个大傻瓜
Ressler is an idiot.
但你更傻居然会相信他
And you're an even bigger idiot for believing him.
-为什么 他是对的 -不 他不对
- Why? He was right. - No, he wasn't.
他说我会以为你给我枚戒指是求婚的意思
He said I'd think you giving me a ring was a proposal.
如果你想嫁给我你就会这么想
And you would've if you had wanted to marry me.
这个也是他跟你说的吗
Did he tell you that, too?
不 是基恩探员说的
No. Agent Keen did.
你不要再向那些自己的感情问题
You have got to stop asking for relationship advice
都一团糟的人咨♥询♥感情问题了
from people who have only had terrible relationships.
她说的也是对的 如果真想嫁给我的话
She was right, too. If you'd wanted to marry me,
你会以为那枚戒指是订婚戒
you would've assumed it was an engagement ring.
不 我不会以为那是订婚戒
No, I would've assumed it was an engagement ring
除非你问我要不要订婚
if you'd asked me to get engaged.
我应该认为你没有求婚所以你不想结婚吗
Should I assume you didn't because you don't?
我应该认为你不认为我是在求婚是因为你不想吗
Should I assume you don't because you didn't?
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我喜欢这个戒指
I love this ring.
我知道这是祖传的
I know it was an heirloom,
而你想给我 这对我意义重大
and it means a lot to me that you wanted me to have it.
-我很高兴 -但通过不问最重要的问题
- I'm glad. - But by not asking the big question,
你提出了很多我觉得我们两个
you have raised a lot of other questions
都需要回答的其他问题
that I think we both need to answer.
所以 直到我们能回答了..
So, until we do...
我觉得你应该把戒指收回去
I think you should take it back.
所以这就是我们知道的
So that's what we know.
我们能将加维与两起谋杀案
We can connect Garvey to two murders
和为毒贩集团提供保护联♥系♥在一起
and to providing protection to a drug cartel,
但我们没有证据
but we can't prove any of it.
告诉我你知道什么 或许我们就能了
Tell me what you know, and maybe we can.
我所知道的伊恩是一个好人
What I know about Ian is he's a good man.
当我还是个孩子的时候他就一直很照顾我
He's looked after me since I was a kid.
对我而言就像父亲一样
Been like a father to me.
我知道这对你来说有多困难
I know how difficult this must be for you.
相信我 我知道有一个犯罪的
Trust me -- I know what it's like
父亲是怎么样的感受
to have a father who's a criminal.
听着 伊恩不是我的父亲
Look, Ian isn't my father.
他保护我不受我父亲的伤害
He protected me from my father.
让我加入证人保护计划来彻底摆脱我父亲
Got me into Witness Protection to keep my father away from me.
等等 你在联邦证人保护计划里
Wait -- I'm -- you were in WITSEC?
没错 已经很久了
For most of my life, yeah.
现在我知道为什么了
And now I know why.
因为联调局花更多时间在像我代理父亲
It's because the FBI spends more time looking for good people
这样的好人身上
like my surrogate father
而不是像我亲生父亲那样的坏人身上
rather than bad people like my real one.
你的亲生父亲
Your real father?
或许你听过他的名字
Perhaps you've heard of him.
他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
His name's Raymond Reddington.
二十年里他一直在联调局首要通缉犯名单上
He's been on the FBI's Most Wanted List for 20 years.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的女儿
You're Raymond Reddington's daughter?
你为什么看起来这么惊讶
Why do you look so surprised?
因为 我也是
Because I am, too.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表