我觉得这还挺有趣的
I think it sounds like fun.
谢谢你 阿兰姆 这就对了
Thank you, Aram. That's the spirit.
哈罗德 你可以从你的下属这里学到些东西
Harold, you could learn a thing or two from your subordinates.
丘奇先生 这两位就是我跟你提过的
Mr. Church, these are the men I was telling you about
保险公♥司♥的工作人员
from the insurance company.
弗兰克·多布斯 费尔班克斯和欣茨公♥司♥
Frank Dobbs. Fairbanks & Hienz.
我们为稀有藏品承保
We underwrite rare collectibles.
这是我们的...钱...钱....
And, uh, this is our num-- uh, numis-- numistatic --
钱币专家 本·法伯
Numismatic expert, Ben Farber.
上次你们展出埃利亚斯贝格藏品时我也在
I was here last when you mounted the Eliasberg Collection.
是吗 好
Yes, well, uh...
帕特里克·丘奇 收藏主管
Patrick Church, Collections Manager.
听说你们有急事
I understand this is a matter of some urgency.
是关于你们展出的林肯硬币
It's about the Lincoln penny you have on display.
我们可以私下谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we could speak privately?
我都说了 我们接到了报♥警♥
Like I said, we got the call,
管♥理♥员♥让我们进来查看
super let us take a look around,
没有任何问题
no sign of any problems.
一切都很干净 就像这样
And it was clean? Just like this?
就像这样
Just like this.
这太干净了
It's too clean.
怀曼 我是辛格尔顿
Wyman, hey. Singleton.
是的 别担心
That's right. Don't worry about that.
搜查令马上就到
The warrant's in the works as we speak.
我现在需要一队人
I need a team here now.
我想让你仔细查查这地方
I want you to tear this place apart.
好 来看一下这个
Okay. Check this out.
我想我找到了第四枚硬币
I think I may have located the fourth penny.
硬币被铸好后
All right, after the coins were minted,
消失了大约三十年
they disappeared for about 30 years.
没有任何记录
No record of them anywhere.
但在1975年
But then, in 1975,
它们开始在拍卖♥♥会出现
they started to appear at auctions.
失踪的那枚硬币于1984年最后一次交易
The missing penny was last sold in 1984,
根据买♥♥卖♥♥契约
and, according to the bill of sale,
买♥♥下这枚硬币的人两年前去世了
the man who bought it passed away two years ago.
他去世时还持有这枚硬币吗
But did he have it when he died?
是的 它被包括在一批丰富的艺术收藏品中
Yes, and it was included in an extensive art collection
赠送给了宾夕法尼亚大学
that he left to the University of Pennsylvania.
所以硬币在他们手上
So, they have the coin?
是也不是
Yes and no.
我问了学校捐赠部门的领导
I spoke to the head of donations at the university,
她说那枚硬币租借给了嘉宝博物馆
and she says the coin is on loan at the Gabor Museum.
雷斯勒和纳瓦比 去博物馆
Ressler and Navabi, get to the museum.
查清楚他们知道些什么
Find out what they know.
这事你是怎么知道的
How did you become aware of this?
一家德国拍卖♥♥行
A German auction house
售出了大量伪造的西西里岛的里特
sold a cast fake of a litra from Sicily.
我们有理由相信该伪造者复♥制♥了
We have reason to believe that forger duplicated
你所租借的那枚1943年的硬币
the 1943 coin you have on loan.
如果真是如此 你或许能够
If so, you may be able to help us
帮助我们解决一起
solve a case that would eclipse
比大英博物馆出♥售♥的电铸版还要大的案子
the Ready electrotypes sold by the British Museum.
这种事有可能吗
Can that even be possible?
这些人 他们非常厉害
These people -- well, they're very skilled.
但所有者向我们提供了鉴定书
But the estate provided us with authentication.
如果你说的属实
If what you're saying is true,
我们要提起欺诈诉讼吗
should we be filing a fraud claim?
我们先一步步来
Let's take this one step at a time.
那枚硬币在这里吗
Is the coin here?
我能看看吗
Might I be able to see it?
当然 安博
Of course. Uh, Amber.
收集所有地方的指纹
I want prints run on everything,
从地板到灯泡
from the floorboards to the light bulbs.
如果这地方毫无痕迹 我要知道是怎么弄的
If this place was cleaned, I wanna know how.
用了什么药剂 使了什么抹布
What chemicals? What kind of rags were used?
检查从从地板到灯泡的每一处表面
Check every surface from the floorboards to the light bulbs
因为有人来过这里
because someone was here...
而我要知道是谁
and I wanna know who.
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
拜托...拜托告诉我你回归了
Please, uh... Please tell me you're back.
显然你在这里 所以你回来了
Obviously, you're here, so you're back,
但你是回归了还是只是来了而已
but are you back or just here?
我也很想你
I've missed you, too.
雷丁顿先生让我们在弄这个疯狂的寻宝行动
Mr. Reddington has us working on this insane treasure hunt --
听起来真不错
That sounds amazing.
不 你记得那枚硬币吗
No, do you remember that penny
他精心设计的骗局弄来的
that he got in that elaborate scheme --
我其实只是来找些资料的
I'm actually just here to get something out of the files.
好吧
Right.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
炖尸者
第162号♥
炖尸者
你需要回来
You need to come back.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
-是我的错 我没想... -我来就行
- That's my fault. I didn't -- - I got it.
我...好吧
I, uh -- Okay.
能分散注意力
You know, it'd be a distraction.
分散什么
Distraction?
暂时不再去找杀害汤姆的凶手
From looking for Tom's killers.
我可不觉得追查黑名单上的人
I don't really see hunting Blacklisters
能让我轻松一点
lightening my emotional load.
雷丁顿先生的硬币 一共有四枚
Mr. Reddington's penny -- there are four of them.
现在 黑名单上的人已经集齐了其中的三枚
Now, the Blacklister has three out of the four of them,
雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员正在路上
and Agents Ressler and Navabi are en route
去嘉宝博物馆找那第四枚
to the Gabor Museum to find the fourth one.
我听说你跟纳瓦比探员进展不错
I hear it's going well with Agent Navabi.
分散注意力
Talk about a distraction.
我只是来一趟
I'm here.
不是回归
Not back.
辛格尔顿警探 有何贵干
Detective Singleton. What do I owe the pleasure?
-罗伯特·纳瓦罗 -他怎么了
- Robert Navarro. - What about him?
上次我们交谈时 我就感觉
Last we spoke, I was under the distinct impression
你在找他
that you were looking for him.
而我感觉你并不希望我去找他
And I got the impression you didn't want me to.
所以你并没有去 即便你相信
So you didn't, even though you believe that he works
他是为杀害你丈夫的人卖♥♥命的
for the man that killed your husband?
我不是相信 我是知道
I don't believe. I know.
我们接到报案称有人闯入了纳瓦罗的家
There was a report of a domestic disturbance at Navarro's place.
等我们赶到后 他的公♥寓♥已被清理干净
By the time we got there, his apartment was cleaned,
纳瓦罗不见了
Navarro was gone.
你认为我杀了唯一能指认
You think I murdered the one person
杀害我丈夫的凶手的人
who could ID my husband's killer?
你有吗
Did you?
我是最不希望
I'm the last person in the world
纳瓦罗死掉的人
who would want Navarro dead.
如果没其他事...
Now if there is nothing more...
没事了
There isn't.
除非等我们拿到检测结果
Not until we receive results back from the lab.
结果
Results?
在纳瓦罗公♥寓♥找到的带血破布的检测结果
From the bloody rag we found in Navarro's apartment.
杀他的人留下的
Whoever did kill him left it behind.
怎么样
What do you think?
不好说
I wouldn't want to say.
你觉得这不是假的
You don't... think it's a fake?
我想让爱荷华钱币协会的钱德勒看看 做些检测
I'd want Chandler at the INA to look at this, run some tests.
所以就是假的
So, it's a fake.
安博 让保安把这送到保险箱
Amber, have security take the piece to the safe.
鲁本 去通知董事会
Ruben, you need to notify the board
调出所有权
and pull the chain of ownership.
失陪一下
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表