Because the man you went to kill knew you were coming --
先下了手
got a jump on you,
把你暴打一顿 扔在巷子里流血等死
left you for dead, bleeding and beaten in the alley
而我们的女儿则被锁在车里
while our girls were locked in the car --
因为太小什么都不懂
too young to know any better.
验尸官说
The medical examiner said
是电解质异常
electrolyte abnormalities kicked in
引发了心律失常
and sparked cardiac arrhythmias
他称之为"瓣膜脱垂"
and something he called "Skin slippage."
海堤的人都死了
Everyone from Seawall is dead.
除了莱特
Except Wright.
警♥察♥找到了他
The police got to him.
但其他人都死了
But everyone else.
虽然这不能让女儿们回来
It doesn't bring the girls back
也没有像我以为的那样让我好受一些
or make me feel as good as I thought it would...
但你亲手杀了她们
but you did it.
埃莉诺·道森 联邦调查局
Eleanor Dawson! FBI!
放下枪
I need you to put that gun down!
他们告诉我你们去了康复之家
They told me you were at the convalescent home
找他
looking for him.
你知道他是谁吧
You know who he is, right?
是的
Yes.
你把枪放下 我们可以谈谈
If you put your gun down, we can talk about it.
我想谈谈
I want to talk about it.
我不知道你们以为会发生什么
I don't know what you people think is gonna happen.
你们把我抓起来或者关进监狱
You don't gain anything by arresting me
也不会得到什么
or putting me in jail.
我不像他 我对社会没有危害
I'm not a danger to society, like he is!
我叫伊丽莎白
My name is Elizabeth.
我是一个母亲 和你一样
I'm a mother, like you.
我想理解你
I want to understand.
你是一个母亲
You're a mother?
是的
Yes.
那太好了
Oh, good.
那你会理解我的
Then you'll understand this.
就这么多
That's it.
这就是我所看到的情况
That's my statement about what I saw.
接下来怎么样
What comes next?
检察官会审核你的证词
The U.S. Attorney will review what you said,
决定是否提出指控
decide whether to file charges.
如果递交至法庭 法庭会传唤你出庭作证
And if it goes to court, you'll be called to testify.
上法庭 指证威尔逊
In court? Against Wilson?
在众目睽睽之下
Where everyone can see?
你这么做不会有事的
Nothing will happen if you do.
-这点我向你保证 -一个警♥察♥的保证
- You have my word on that. - The word of a cop?
一个知道你在经历些什么的警♥察♥
A cop who knows what you're going through.
我父亲支持过金
My father marched for Dr. King.
他在伯明翰遭到警犬攻击
He was attacked by police dogs in Birmingham,
在血腥星期日遭到殴打
was beaten on Bloody Sunday.
对于他的遭遇 局里为他开了一个机密文件
For his troubles, the Bureau opened up a secret file on him,
把他叫做激进分子 美国公敌
called him a radical, enemy of the state.
他是我的英雄
He was my hero,
我毕生效力的组织
and the organization I've devoted my life to
尽其所能消灭了他
did everything in its power to destroy him.
所以我毕生效力于该组织
But that's why I devoted my life to it --
确保局里不会再让另一个黑人
to make that the Bureau never did to another black man
重蹈我爸的覆辙
what it did to my old man.
还有我爸
And mine.
来 我带你回家
Come on. I'll take you home.
我需要帮忙 库珀先生
I need some help, Mr. Cooper.
我要试试
I'm gonna try.
但我想我需要帮忙
But I think I need some help.
好
Yeah.
先回家 以赛亚
Let's get you home, Isaiah.
找到你要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
没 但我找到了这个
Nope. But I did find this.
恭喜你 莉娜·梅塞
"Congratulations, Lena Mercer.
您的弗吉尼亚大学信♥用♥卡♥申请已批准
You have qualified to receive a UVA Visa card."
我不明白
I don't understand.
你和皮特都有知道彼此的密♥码♥
You have Pete's passwords. He has yours.
他用你的密♥码♥以你的名字办了一张新信♥用♥卡♥
And he's using them to open new credit cards in your name.
我们找不到皮特 是因为他没用自己的账户
The reason we can't find Pete is he's not using his accounts.
他在用你的账户
He's using yours.
这就是我们找到他的办法
And that's how we're gonna find him.
警告没见成效
The warning didn't take.
是 先生 下次绝对不会手软
Yes, sir. I'll make sure of it next time.
我觉得你天生会打高尔夫球
I feel like you're a natural golfer,
而我就是不会
and I'm... just not.
你天生就会很多事
You're naturally good at many things.
比如什么
Like what?
比如什么
Like what?
你是个好同伴
You're good company.
那不算
Well, that doesn't count!
我会想到的
I'll think of something.
不用了
You know what? Never mind.
1987年至1989年
米娅·道森
1986年至1989年
慢一点
Slow down!
莉斯 你为什么要跑
Liz, why are we running?
我不知道我们狂穿了整个小镇是为什么
I don't know why we just flew across town.
你愿意吗
Will you?
什么
What?
我知道我是极度心血来潮
I know it's super spur-of-the-moment,
而且这里一点也不浪漫
and this is not very romantic.
我们站在日光灯下
I mean, we're under fluorescent lights.
这笔还绑在桌子上 老天啊
These pens are attached to the table, for God's sake,
但是
but...
你看
Look.
鉴于我在今天看到的事
With everything I see in a day,
我只是觉得有你很幸运
I just feel so lucky to have you.
如果我们现在不这么做...
And if we don't do this now --
我愿意
Yes.
好了 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
That's it. I now pronounce you husband and wife.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表