你还好吗
You okay?
-还能继续走吗 -能
- Can you keep going? - Yeah.
-是他们吗 爸爸 -别动
- Is it them, Daddy? - Stay put.
好了 亲爱的
All right. Here, honey.
待在这里别动 我会回来的
Stay right here. I'll be back.
第110号♥
没错 妹子 授权与民
Right on, sister. Power to the people.
他在这里干什么
What was he doing here?
斯莫基 来看看我而已
Smokey? Just a quick visit.
上帝保佑他 他担心我
Bless his heart, he was worried about me.
他应该担心吗
Should he be?
-应该 -不应该
- Yes. - No.
问题不是枪伤
The gunshot wound's not the issue.
脑震荡才是问题所在
What concerns me is the concussion.
你有脑震荡
You have a concussion?
可能吧
So it seems.
邓比和我出了个小车祸
Dembe and I were in a minor car accident.
雷丁顿先生 你的头部遭到了很严重的打击
Mr. Reddington, you suffered a significant blow to the head.
现在看起来脑出血都得到了控制
Any brain bleed appears to be under control as of now,
但是情况是会变的
but that could change.
你必须卧床休息 这是医嘱
You're on bed rest -- no argument.
如果头痛加剧 或出现说话含糊不清
If the headaches get worse or you experience any slurred speech
-或是行动不变 -这样很不方便
- or delayed motor skills -- - This is all wildly inconvenient.
脑出血而死也一样不方便
So's dropping dead from a cerebral hemorrhage.
我会安排好创伤医护人员
I'll have a trauma team on standby.
不要让他离开这公♥寓♥
I don't want him leaving this apartment.
感觉如何
So, how does it feel?
什么感觉
How does what feel?
知道杀害汤姆的人死了
To know the man responsible for killing Tom is dead.
汤姆是为了让我知道真♥相♥才死的
Tom died so I could know the truth --
藏在那行李袋里的秘密
the secret hidden inside that bag.
行李袋还没找到呢
That's still out there.
一定是加维藏起来了
Garvey must have hidden it.
既然他已经死了 我们就得接受现实
Now that he's gone, we have to accept the fact
也许永远都找不到了
that it may never be found.
所以你不知道行李袋在哪里
And I'm guessing you have no idea where to find it?
是詹妮弗吧
It was Jennifer, wasn't it?
所以你才会知道加维会违背我们的协议
How you knew that Garvey would betray our agreement
会在见面时试图杀了我
and try to kill me at the meet.
是的
Yes.
你知道她在哪里 却没告诉我
You knew where she was, and you didn't tell me.
她这辈子都在躲着你
She spent most of her life hiding from you.
我认为我应该尊重她的想法
I thought I should honor her request.
我同意
I agree.
很好
Good.
所以你接受她不想见到你的想法
So you accept that she doesn't want to see you.
是的
I do.
所以你不会去见她
So you won't go and see her?
你听到医生说的话了
You heard the good doctor.
我哪里都不能去
It appears I'm not supposed to go anywhere.
雷丁顿会想办法找到这个女孩
Reddington is gonna try and get to this girl.
他不是在卧床休息
I thought he was on bed rest.
是的 所以我们可以抢占先机找出
He is, which gives us a head start on finding out how she's connected
她和伊恩·加维以及行李袋的关系
to Ian Garvey and the missing duffel bag.
一个有白血病的女孩在新罕布♥什♥尔州
A girl with leukemia found walking alone
西部边境独自游荡被人发现
on the western edge of New Hampshire.
没名字 没父母
No name, no parents,
没指纹 没身份信息
no fingerprints or I.D. On file.
普遍认为她是从丛林里走出来的
They think she walked out of the woods.
你为什么认为这篇文章
What makes you think the article has any connection
和行李袋有关系
to the location of the bag?
雷丁顿今天早上在读它
Reddington was reading it this morning,
我去见他时 他想把它藏起来
and when I saw him, he tried to hide it.
很明显藏的不够好
Not very well, apparently.
相信我 这个女孩很重要
This girl is important, I'm telling you.
看看这报道
Look at this story --
整篇文字都在喊着黑名单三个字
It has all the hallmarks of a case on the Blacklist.
小女孩凭空出现
A young girl appears out of nowhere,
和现代医学毫无接触
completely untouched by modern medicine.
不仅是没打过任何疫苗
Not only is there no evidence of vaccinations,
她身上没有一丝一毫我们日常会接触到的毒素
she has zero trace of the toxins we encounter on a daily basis.
相信我 雷丁顿只关心
I'm telling you, the only thing that Reddington cares about
如何找到那行李袋
is finding that bag.
你真的认为他会无缘无故停止搜索
Do you really believe he would stop his search
转去读一篇有关一个身患癌症的女孩
to read some random article about a girl with cancer
从丛林里走出来的文章
who suddenly walks out of the woods?
去见见那女孩和她的医生
Pay the girl and her doctors a visit.
看看是个什么情况 不管雷丁顿在隐瞒什么
See what we're dealing with. Whatever Reddington's hiding,
是时候查明真♥相♥了
it's time the truth came out.
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
我没事
I'm fine.
洛梅医生一直都有点神经质
Dr. Lomay has always been a Nervous Nellie.
我不是在说洛梅医生
I'm not talking about Dr. Lomay.
-你跟伊丽莎白说 -我跟伊丽莎白说
- You told Elizabeth -- - I told Elizabeth
我理解为什么詹妮弗不想见我
I understood why Jennifer wouldn't want to see me.
我可没说我不会去见她
I never said I wouldn't try to see her.
怎么了
What?
伊恩·加维
Ian Garvey.
我知道他对你很重要
I know he meant a great deal to you.
回答是不
The answer's no.
节哀顺变
And I'm sorry for your loss.
我知道你来干什么
I know why you're here.
你想知道他有没有给我一个行李袋 他没有
It's to see if he gave me a duffel bag, and he didn't.
我相信你
Yes, I believe you.
你应该相信
You should.
我不在乎你的旅行袋
I don't care about your bag,
我也不在乎你的人
and I don't care about you.
如果加维没给你
If Garvey didn't give it to you,
那估计是给了你母亲
it's possible he gave it to your mother.
你永远也找不到她的
You're never gonna find her.
也就是说你知道她在哪
Which means you know where she is.
你抛弃我们之后 我们一无所有
After you abandoned us, we lost everything.
妈妈失去了一切
Mom lost everything.
她的房♥子 朋友
Her house, her friends,
整段过往
her entire history.
但她还留有体面
Everything but her decency.
你永远也夺不走她的体面
That you cannot take from her.
我得找到奈奥米
I need to find Naomi.
或许吧 但你永远也找不到
Maybe, but you never will.
她刚被带进来的时候
When she was brought in,
她对员工很暴♥力♥
she was violent with the staff.
我们不得不给她打镇定剂
We had to sedate her.
她试图拒绝治疗
She tries to refuse treatment,
也不想让人碰她
doesn't want anyone even touching her.
地上是什么
What's that on the floor?
之前在她包里的某种矿物混合剂
It was in her backpack, some mineral concoction.
实验室说这些无害
Lab says it's harmless.
心理评估组说她相信这有灵力可以保护她
Psych team says she believes it has protective powers.
-保护她什么 -我可以进去吗
- From what? - Mind if I go in?
请便
Be my guest.
没事的
It's okay.
我是朋友
I'm a friend.
有人伤害过你吗
Did someone hurt you?
你父母还好吗
Your parents, are they okay?
他们抓走了我爸爸
They took my dad.
谁抓走了他 发生了什么
Who took him? What happened?
不 不 你被传染了
No! No! You're infected!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
"在他看来 他已经走了很远的路
"It seemed to him that he had gone a terribly long distance
他鼻子痒痒的时候
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表