我不能说
I can't say.
汤姆因为它而死
Tom died because of it.
汤姆忽略了我的警告 所以才死了
Tom ignored my warning. That is why he died.
那这个东西 当时在汤姆手上吗
And this item -- Did Tom have it?
是的
Yes.
现在在凶手手上了 所以你才来
And now his killers do. That's why you're here.
所以 你不是为了帮我
That's -- Not to help me,
不是为了替汤姆复仇
not to avenge Tom's death,
只是为了帮你自己
but to help yourself
找回你自己的秘密
and get your precious secret back.
我们的目的是一样的
We want the same thing.
这件事结束后我才能见到艾格尼斯
I gave Agnes up until this is over.
要是我错过一天
If I miss even one more day with her
和她在一起的日子
than is absolutely necessary
只因为你没说实话...
because you're not being completely honest with --
我说的是实话
But I am being honest.
我是知道 但我不能说
I do know, but I can't say.
我不是想玩文字游戏
I'm not trying to be clever.
这也不是含糊其辞
It's not an ambiguity.
只是事实
It's the truth.
我有个秘密 不能被人知道
I have a secret, and I need to keep it --
你也不行
even from you.
他叫托马斯·沃特尔斯
His name's Tommy Wattles.
他买♥♥了一张去希思罗机场的机票
He purchased an airline ticket to Heathrow,
但却没有登机
and he never boarded.
他信♥用♥卡♥最后的
His last credit card charge
使用记录是在这里
was a purchase here last night.
是的 那个牧师 他来过
Yeah, the priest. He was here.
拐角座位
Corner booth.
什么意思 拐角座位
What do you mean, corner booth?
他就坐在河滨市熟食店的拐角座位
That's where he sits at the deli on Riverside.
我吃午饭时经常在那里见到他
I see him at lunch there all the time.
他总是一个人吗
Does he come alone?
不 还有个女人
No, he was with a woman.
她过来 和他坐在一起
She moved over, joined him at the table.
我以为他们认识
I assumed they knew each other.
讲讲这个女人
Tell me about her.
不知道 她只是路过 我也不认识
No idea. Passing through, I don't know.
好吧 她什么样
All right. What did she look like?
很年轻 漂亮 大概30岁
Young, pretty, maybe 30.
他和她说话了吗
And he spoke to her?
事实上 我跟他说话了
Actually, I was the one who spoke with him,
说谢谢
to say thank you.
几天前我见他点餐后打包带走了
I'd seen him place a to-go order a few days earlier.
出门之后给了一个流浪汉
He walked out and gave it to a man living on the street.
第二次见他
The next time I saw him,
我告诉他我看到了他做的事 我很感动
I told him I'd seen what he did, that I thought it was nice,
很想做点什么 所以请他吃了饭
that I wanted to pay it forward, so I paid for his lunch.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他很尴尬 好像不知道该说什么
He was...awkward, like he didn't know what to say.
他都不敢看我
He could barely make eye contact.
好吧 我需要看看你们的收据
All right. I'm gonna need to see your receipts,
监控录像 任何能确定她身份的东西
surveillance footage, anything that might help identify her.
你真觉得她有麻烦了吗
You really think she's in trouble?
为什么 就因为我请他吃了饭吗
Why?! Because I paid for his lunch?
因为我这样 诱惑了他
Because I-I somehow "Tempted" him?
所以他就要杀我
He tried to kill me for that?
现在我只能告诉你
Look, all I can tell you right now
昨晚和他在一起的女人
is that the woman that was here last night with him,
她处境危险 我需要你帮我找到她
she's in real danger, and I need your help to find her.
好的 梳理一下
Okay, let's step it out.
告诉我现在形势如何 什么情况
Tell me exactly where we are, what we know.
嫌疑人托马斯·沃特尔斯
Our suspect, Tommy Wattles, was expelled
因为和教堂一名女性发生性关系
from the Order of Traditum after engaging in sexual acts
而从特拉迪特姆教堂被开除
with a female member of the church.
这件事让沃特尔斯对女人有强烈怨恨
Which led Wattles to harboring a deep hatred towards women.
他认为那些女人是魔鬼和妖妇
Women he thinks are demons and temptresses.
-素不相识的女人 -没错
- Women he doesn't know. - Right.
据我们所知 这些受害者
And far as we can tell, none of the victims
与沃特尔斯都没有关系 更别说性关系了
have had a relationship with Wattles, let alone a sexual one.
这名昨晚在机场酒吧的女人是个陌生人
This woman from the airport bar last night was a stranger.
我们仍在调查她的身份
We a still working on an ID for her.
等等 别动
Wait a second. Hang on here.
局里面部识别软件好像
I think the Bureau's facial recognition software
刚刚在机场酒店的录像上
may have just found a match
找到了匹配结果
with the CCTV footage from the airport hotel.
克莱尔·安妮·霍曼 二十六岁
Okay, Claire Anne Homan, 26,
驾驶执照
在阿灵顿的一家时装店做平面设计师
graphic designer at a boutique firm in Arlington.
如果他还在城里 一定是为了她
If he's still in the city, she's the reason why.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去她家
Ressler, Navabi, get to her house.
通知弗吉尼亚州警和火警
Notify VSP and Fire.
阿兰姆 看看能不能打通她的电♥话♥
Aram, see if you can get this woman on the phone.
让她知道可能会出现什么情况
Let her know we may have a situation on our hands.
收到 长官
Copy, sir.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
看来你的未婚夫没赶过来
I-I see your fiancé couldn't make it.
我需要你跟我走 亲爱的
I need you to come with me, love.
克莱尔
Come on, Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔 拜托了
Claire, Claire, Claire, please.
宝贝
Sweetheart...
你为什么穿成这样
oh, why do you dress like this, hmm?
我们去找点衣服穿
Let's find you some clothes, okay?
我一直在联♥系♥酒吧的
So, I've been trying the woman
那个女人 克莱尔·霍曼
from the hotel bar, Claire Homan.
-你告诉她情况了吗 -打不通
- You told her what's going on? - I can't get through.
长官 我有不好的预感
Sir, I, uh -- I have a bad feeling about this.
沃特尔斯可能已经到了
I think Wattles may already be there.
你在酒吧找到我的方式
It's ironic you found me the way you did,
真是讽刺 正是我脆弱的时候
in that bar, in a moment of weakness.
想献上你的肉体
Trying to offer your flesh.
这其实更像是征兆而不是考验
It felt more like a sign than a test, really.
通过你 我能感觉上帝对我的感召增强了
Through you, I could feel my calling to God was solidified.
我不... 你为什么这么做
I don't -- Why are you doing this?
我对你做了什么
What did I do to you?
我们还有五分钟到 现在什么情况
We're five minutes out. Talk to me.
还在尝试联络 手♥机♥还是没人接
Trying to make contact. Still no answer on her cell.
州警和火警正在路上
VSP and Fire are en route.
阿兰姆 再试试 我们快到了
Aram, please try again. We're almost there.
好的 麻烦快点
Okay, just...hurry
救下女孩 我去追他
Take the girl. I got him.
-他出去了 -你还好吗
- He's outside! - Are you okay?
我马上回来
I'll come back.
汤米 停下
Tommy, stop!
停下
Stop!
把它放下 汤米
Put it down, Tommy.
屋里的女人 克莱尔 她想用性蛊惑我
That woman inside, Claire, she taunted me with her sex!
你知道火刑审判仪式吗
Do you know about the ritual of the auto-da-fé?
把它放下 我们可以谈谈
Put that down and we can talk about it.
通过血肉之躯的燃烧
The burning of the fallible human form,
能净化那些尚未救赎的灵魂
cleansing those that may yet achieve salvation,
让那些罪不可赦的罪人先尝到地狱的滋味
giving the irredeemable sinner their first foretaste of Hell.
而旁观者
And, for the observer,
能够直面自我的罪过
the chance to confront one's own transgressions.
汤米 我知道你受伤了 我知道你觉得
Tommy, I know you're hurting. I know you think
你这样做是对的 但这不是解决办法
you're doing the right thing, but this doesn't end well.
相信我 汤米 我们需要你的帮忙
Trust me! Come on, Tommy. We need your help.
汤米 不
Tommy, no.
这是救赎之路
It's the road to salvation.
通往解脱和纯净 我不害怕
To redemption and purity, and I'm not afraid!
原谅我 天父 我有罪
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表