证人与他的祖母都十分的安全
The witness and his grandmother are safe and secure.
只要我还活着
And as long as I'm alive,
他就不会站出来指证你
he will not testify against you.
那基恩怎么办
What about Keen?
她也是目击者
She's a witness.
你也要把她藏起来吗
You gonna put her outta my reach, too?
没必要 因为你并没有
I don't have to because where she is concerned,
针对她的筹码
you have no leverage.
保密还是开诚布公
Secret or no secret,
如果你接近她 我会砍掉你的手
if you reach out to her, I'll cut off your hands.
如果你朝她那边看 我会挖出你的眼睛
If you look in her direction, I'll cut out your eyes.
如果你再在她的面前提我的名字
And if you ever utter her name again in my presence,
我会割掉你的舌头
I'll cut out your tongue.
你不明白我是谁
You have no idea who I am
或为什么我想要真♥相♥
or why I want the truth.
你难道不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
就没有任何疑问吗
Don't you have any questions?
我有一堆问题
Oh, I have plenty of questions,
但我一个也不会问你
but none I'd pose to you.
答案得等等了
The answers will have to wait --
等我亲自弄清楚
for me to find out on my own.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
加维先生 我冒昧建议你
Mr. Garvey, might I suggest
好好利用剩下的这点时间...
you enjoy what little time you have left --
吃吃蟹肉饼 做做头皮按♥摩♥
crab cakes, scalp massages,
或许能一次性体验了
perhaps a double feature
《四百击》和《朱尔与吉姆》里的内容
of "The 400 Blows" And "Jules and Jim" --
怎么开心怎么玩
whatever floats your boat.
现在就开始吧 因为我会找到那些骨头
Do it now, because I will find those bones,
等我找到了 我会杀了你
and when I do, I'm gonna kill you.
你真是个怪人啊
You are an odd one, aren't you?
是我
Yes?
我需要你答应我点事
I need you to promise me something.
当然
Of course.
你要尽全力找到加维
You're doing everything in your power to get Garvey.
为什么
What's this about?
他在他手里
He got him.
我们差一点就成功了 之后...
We were so close, and then...
我答应你
You have my word.
那个行李袋 秘密
The bag. The secret.
你不会让这些东西妨碍你
You won't let them get in the way?
我已经向你保证了
I've already told you.
再说一遍 我要听
Tell me again. I need to hear it.
我保证伊恩·加维不会逃出我的手心
I promise Ian Garvey will not get away from me.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表