No, whatever on earth is the matter, please --
基尔加诺夫人 我很在乎的人
Mrs. Kilgannon, someone I care about a great deal
现在身处危险
is in imminent danger,
而且我没有时间了
and I have very little time.
唯一能帮我的人就是你儿子
The only person who can help me is your son.
所以除非你希望
So unless you want this exchange
这件事发展成十分严重的地步
to become considerably more heated...
否则就赶紧联♥系♥你儿子
you'll get him on the phone immediately.
整个基地失守了
The entire facility lost!
你知不知道这意味着什么
Do you have any idea what that means?!
那个地方是我们的经济主要来源
That one location was funding most of our operation!
我没时间
I can't talk now!
马其顿收到弃车信♥号♥♥的七辆车
The seven trucks that received burn signals in Macedonia --
我需要司机的名字和地址
I need the names and addresses of the drivers.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你跟我父亲说我没能力管理公♥司♥
You told my father I was unfit to run the company.
你想排挤我 我为什么还要帮你
You tried to have me pushed out. Why would I help you?
请允许我对你的直率报以直率
Allow me to pay you the courtesy of being blunt.
我需要你帮助我找到这些车
I need your help to find those trucks,
否则我就给你母亲头上来一枪
or I'm gonna have to put a bullet in your mother's head.
你要杀我母亲 这就是你的筹码
You'll kill my mother? That's your leverage?
你有五秒钟
You have five seconds.
那别浪费时间了
Oh, let's not waste time.
直接杀了她 给那老太太来一枪吧
Go ahead and put her down. Put a bullet in the old lady.
反正最后我也是这么打算的
I would've done it meself eventually,
你还可以给我省点事
but you can save me the trouble.
很抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
科林开一辆很旧的美国跑车
Colin drives an old American sports car.
十分昂贵
It was very expensive.
他的车上装了定位系统
He had the vehicle outfitted with GPS tracking.
如果你让我开电脑
If you let me go to my computer...
我可以帮你找到他
I can give you his exact location.
吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
我说简单点
I'll make this simple.
手提箱在我这里
I have the suitcase.
因为手提箱在我这里
And because I have the suitcase,
所以我需要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿谈谈
I need to speak with Raymond Reddington.
所以我提议
So here's my offer.
第一个帮我联♥系♥上他的人可以免死
The person who puts me in contact with him first will live.
虽然我无法保证会活得怎么样
I can't guarantee the quality of your life,
但我会留你一口气
but breathing is part of the package.
另外两个会死
The other two will die.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
有什么问题
Questions?
我不知道的事情怎么告诉你
I can't tell you what I don't know.
说实在的 这更像是句评论
That's more of a comment, really.
汤姆 告诉他 可恶 告诉他
Tom, tell him, damn it. Tell him!
他才是知道情况的人 整件事都是他搞出来的
Look, he's the one who knows. He ran it all.
他雇我来提取DNA
He...hired me to extract the DNA.
我只是搜索了一下
I just ran the search.
明白了
I see.
所以你没用了
So you're of no use.
背叛雷丁顿这种人非同小可
It's no small thing to betray a man like Reddington.
我也会想考虑考虑
I'd want to think about it, too.
但不幸的是 你无福消受
But, unfortunately, you don't have that luxury.
可能这会帮你想清楚
Maybe this will aid in your deliberations.
等等 她什么都不知道
Wait! Wait! She doesn't know anything.
我不知道 拜托
I don't. Please.
我什么也不会说的
I-I won't say anything.
连自己在哪我都不知道
I-I don't even know where we are.
我可以离开
I could just go...
-我会直接离开 -离开
- I'll just go. - Go?
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
亲爱的 我不是
Darling, I-I'm not...
灭绝人性
uncivilized.
我只是需要情报
I just need the information.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Go on.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
还剩最后一个
Then there was one.
找到我们和那里的所有联♥系♥并全部销毁
Pull any docs that tie us to the facility and destroy them.
银行记录 薪资发放
The bank records, payroll,
我们在边境付款的证据
evidence of our payoffs in the border --
令堂把你带到这个世界 科林
Your mother brought you into this world, Colin.
你真觉得她不能把你带走吗
Did you really think she couldn't take you out?
我需要那些司机的名字
I want the names of those drivers.
好
Okay. Okay.
我能拿到 就在他的手提箱里
I can get them. They're in his briefcase.
多方便 他是谁
How convenient. Who's he?
我的金融顾问
My financial adviser.
发薪事宜由他负责
He handles the payroll.
谢谢 科林
Thanks, Colin.
不行
It's not working.
我们需要省着用现有的空气
We need to save the air we have.
你 需要放慢呼吸
You need to slow your breathing.
把那个给我
Give me that!
雷丁顿刚发过来的
This just came in from Reddington.
这些司机都收到了弃车信♥号♥♥
Those are the drivers who received the burn signal.
我不明白 雷丁顿是怎么
I don't understand. How did Reddington --
他找到了基尔加诺 拿到了发薪记录
He got to Kilgannon, got the payroll records.
我们有了他们的真名 住址
We have their legal names and addresses
以及分配到的路线
and the routes they were assigned.
目前他们找到了三辆卡车
They've found three trucks so far --
两辆在树林里 一辆在车♥库♥里
two in a forest, one in a parking garage.
没有邓比的踪迹
There's no sign of Dembe.
-还有多少时间 -约三十五分钟
- How much time do we have left? - About 35 minutes.
好 我们要在车上的活人变成死尸之前
All right, we need to get to these guys and find those trucks
找到他们
before they turn up full of bodies.
等等
Wait.
有七辆 清单上只有六辆
There were seven trucks. There's only six on this list.
雷丁顿打算亲自追邓比那辆车的司机
Reddington is going after Dembe's driver.
我们都不必死
We all don't have to die.
-坐下 -不 听我说
- Sit down. - No. Look.
如果有什么我们能做的
If there is something we can do, something to give a few of us
-能给我们更多的时间以期获救 -什么意思
- more time to be saved... - What are you saying?
对不起 如果人少一点
I'm sorry, but if there were fewer people,
就能有更多空气给其他人
there would be more air for the others.
-够了 -让他说
- Enough. - Let him talk.
你有什么方案
Who do you propose?
我想照年龄排序
I was thinking by age.
长者优先 很公平
The oldest first -- That seems fair.
公平 杀死我妻子公平吗
Fair? To murder my wife?
对 救其他人很公平
Yes. To save others.
谁来动手
And who will do this?
你
You?
看着她并掐断她最后一口气
Look her in the eye as you choke off her last breath?
我不能死在这里
I am not going to die here!
你也不能再杀人
And you will not kill anyone either.
我怎么不记得你什么时候当上头头了
I don't remember anybody putting you in charge.
不如从你开始吧
Maybe you will go first.
就算少几个人 空气也支撑不了多久
Even with fewer people, the air won't last long.
不必多此一举 自相残杀
We will not start killing each other just to die anyway.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens...
我们一起面对
we do it together.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
能听到吗 那是你的心跳声
Can you hear it? That's your heartbeat.
集中注意力
Concentrate on it.
让它慢下来
Slow it down.
没事的
It's okay.
司机不在 我来迟了
Driver's not here. I'm too late.
还不能确定 他的东西
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表