We'd like to speak with Frost.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
一天晚上我们接到警卫的电♥话♥
We received a call one night from security --
窗子被打破 有挣扎的迹象
window was broken, sign of a struggle.
所以 他逃跑了
So, he escaped?
要么跑了 要么弗洛斯特是对的
Either that, or Frost was right,
奥洛来抓他了
and the Ollo came for him.
你没事吧
You all right?
我的车
My car.
就停在这里的
It was parked right here.
你看到发生了什么吗
You see what happened to it?
看
See?
66款野马
'66 Mustang,
艳橙色金属漆 白色赛车条纹
burnt orange metallic, white racing stripes?
罗尼 我简直目不转睛
Ronnie, I couldn't take my eyes off it.
太美了 真的
Stunning, really.
你是谁 你怎么会知道我的名字
Who are you? How do you know my name?
我知道你的不少事呢 格兰顿警官
Oh, I know quite a bit about you, Officer Glanton.
我承认 我第一个想法就是绑♥架♥你的妻子
I confess, my first thought was to kidnap your wife,
但传言说
but word on the street is
你爱你的车更甚于爱你妻子
you may love that vehicle of yours even more than the wife.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
我只需要你帮我个小忙
I just need a small favor.
什么忙
What kind of favor?
有个归你管辖的犯人
There's an inmate on the cellblock you supervise.
名叫贾德森
His name is Judson.
-我要和这人谈谈 -贾德森
- I need to have a word with the man. - Judson?
这只是为了贾德森
This is about Judson?
帮我联♥系♥上他 你的车便会完璧归赵
Help me make contact, and we'll return the car unharmed.
我自作主张给你叫了辆车
I took the liberty of calling you a cab.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
流岩粉
Rhyolite --
可以赶走奥洛
to keep the Ollo away.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
梅贝尔
Maybelle.
这名字真好听
That's a pretty name.
我叫伊丽莎白
My name's Elizabeth.
你是不是来自纽黑文
Are you from New Haven?
你怎么...
How did you --
我知道很多事 梅贝尔
I know a lot of things, Maybelle.
我知道戴维斯 剑桥 感染的事
I know about Davies, Cambridge, the infection.
我知道奥洛 但我不是和他们一伙的
I know about the Ollo, but I'm not one of them.
你能带我去纽黑文 保护我吗
Can you take me to New Haven, keep me safe?
还有其他人和我们一样吗
Are there others like us?
我们想走的时候奥洛来抓我们
The Ollo came for us when we tired to leave.
我逃走了
I got away.
他们抓走了我爸爸
They took my dad.
你们为什么想走
Why did you try to leave?
我病了
I'm sick.
我爸爸说他听说有人能帮我
My dad said he heard about people who could help me.
你♥爸♥爸很聪明
Your daddy's a very smart man.
他们对他做了什么
What did they do to him?
那得由摩尔先生决定
That's for Mr. Moore to decide.
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore.
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
你能带我去见摩尔先生吗
Can you take me to Mr. Moore?
抱歉 你得稍等一会
Excuse me. It's going to have to wait.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, lady.
-他们要把她送到楼下 -我可以呼叫她的医生
- They need her downstairs. - I can call her doctor.
就是她的医生要送她去做微生化
Her doctor's the one that wants her in microbiology.
显然她需要下楼
Evidently, she's needed downstairs.
别让他带我走 拜托
Don't let him take me, please.
-我不想走 -没事 我们会想办法的
- I don't want to go! - It's okay. We're gonna figure this out.
-真的有必要吗 -这孩子病了
- Is this really necessary? - The child is ill --
还是一起罪案的受害者 我们得找到她的家人
And the victim of a crime. We need to find her family.
-有什么事吗 -我是...
- Can I help you? - Yeah. I'm, uh...
我是来接314的病人的
I'm here for the patient -- the Jane Doe in 314.
不 那名病人已经
No, that patient was already
-被接走了 -我去应急出口
- picked up -- - I'll take the service entrance.
我去前门 通知安保
I've got the front. Notify security.
让他们封锁大楼
Have them lock down the facility.
告诉他们病人被绑♥架♥了
Tell them our Jane Doe's been abducted.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
不见了 什么叫不见了
Gone? What do you mean she's gone?
失踪 带走 她消失了
Overcome. Taken. She's vanished.
我查了医院监控录像
I've run, uh, hospital feeds, uh, CCTV.
那辆车呢
And what about the van?
没有车牌 也没有拍到清晰的车辆标志码
Uh, there's no plates, no clean shot of the V.I.N.
印的洗衣服务和电♥话♥号♥码都是假的
The laundry service and phone number are fakes.
她的手♥机♥呢
And her cell?
在医院几百米外的路边
Found on the side of the road a quarter mile from the hospital.
-没事的 阿兰姆 -好吧
- It's gonna be okay, Aram. - Um, okay.
我调出了一张绑♥架♥者的图像 但是
I pulled one image of the abductor, but...
在系统中找不到匹配的人
I can't find any matches in the system.
发出去
Send it wide.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe this is happening.
没事的 一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay.
别再说了 莉斯
Stop staying that, Liz.
一切都有事
Everything is not gonna be okay.
莎马被一名职业罪犯抓走了
Samar was taken by a professional,
我们连一点找她的头绪都没有
and we do not have a single credible lead on how to find her!
我觉得我有线索了
I think I got something.
基恩说这小女孩在被抓走之前
Keen said our Jane Doe mentioned a name
-说了一个名字 -是的 摩尔
- before she was taken. - Yeah, Moore.
我在我们的数据库里找了一下
And I ran that through our database.
发现不少东西 局里发布过一则
Get a load of this -- the Bureau has an open file
一名失踪男性的通告 尼古拉斯·泰勒·摩尔
on a missing male. Nicholas Tyler Moore --
1973年失踪 当时30岁
30 years old when he vanished back in 1973.
你为什么觉得和他有关联...
And you think he's connected because...?
他失踪于新罕布♥什♥尔州的格拉夫顿县
He vanished from Grafton County in New Hampshire.
小女孩就是在那找到的
Where our Jane Doe was found.
WP·弗洛斯特也是被发现在那儿的铁轨附近徘徊
And where W.P. Frost was found wandering the tracks.
他有朋友或家人吗
Any friends, family?
在塔姆沃思有一名"遗孀"
He's got a widow in Tamworth.
去吧
Go. Now.
有一天他就这么消失了
One day, he just takes off --
没有去工作
don't show up to work,
没有去教堂
don't come to church.
从此没人见过他
Nobody's seen him since.
他没有留下任何信或电♥话♥
He didn't leave a letter, ever try to call?
一点解释都没有吗
No explanation at all?
尼古拉斯和我的关系可没有你们
Nicholas and I didn't have what you might call
想象的那么好
a healthy relationship.
我们找到一个小女孩 她或许
We found a young girl we think may have seen
见过你失踪的丈夫
your missing husband.
不可能
No, that ain't right.
摩尔小姐 你有没有听说过
Miss Moore, have you ever heard of a man
一位卡尔·戴维斯
by the name of Carl Davies?
这又有什么关系
What does that got to do with anything?
-这么说你听说过 -当然听说过
- So, you have. - Well, of course I have.
纽黑文完全是因为他
He's the whole reason for New Haven.
纽黑文 是在哪里
New Haven. Where is that?
究竟是怎么回事
What is this really about?
我们找到的那个小女孩 我们认为
The girl we found -- We think she may be
她可能是来自纽黑文
from a place called New Haven.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
怕奥洛前来
Afraid of the Ollo,
将她带走 所以用流岩粉作保护
think they're coming to get her, use rhyolite for protection?
不好意思 你怎么知道这些
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表