in an idyllic town,
他们以为在这个美丽的世界
six kids who thought the world was a beautiful place
只要勤奋努力 循规蹈矩
where wonderful things would happen
坚持做个好人
if they just worked hard, played by the rules --
好事就会降临
if they were just good people.
直到某天 他们眼看着深爱之人
Then one day, they watched while everyone they loved
全部生病死去
got sick and died.
而凶手却逍遥法外
Killers never held responsible.
知道那些理想化的孩子做了什么吗
But you know what those idealistic kids did?
他们依旧理想化
They stayed idealistic.
他们去闯荡世界 试图改变一切
They went out into the world to try and change things,
让世界更美好 努力工作以帮助弱小人士
make it a better place, pursued careers to help the powerless,
揭露真♥相♥ 曝光坏人
to unearth the truth and expose the bad guys,
他们努力看到世上美好之处
and they tried to see the good in the world.
知道他们明白了什么吗
And you know what they learned?
没用的
It doesn't work.
世界一成未变
The world hadn't changed.
他们并没把世界变得美好
They hadn't made it a better place.
后来六位英雄中有一位死了
And then one of our six heroes died...
跟他父母一样死于骨癌
of the same bone cancer that took his mom and his dad.
另外五人多年后在他的葬礼上重聚
The other five met up after years away at his funeral,
站在他的棺椁前 想到了一个计划
and there, standing over his coffin, a plan emerged,
一个改变世界的新计划 只是这次
a new plan to change the world, only this time being as ruthless
跟世界对待他们一样残酷无情
with the world as it had been with them.
你们所谓的义警正义
And this vigilante justice --
你真认为就是这个世界所需要的
You really think that that's what this world needs?
我不再琢磨这世界需要什么了
I'm done trying to figure out what this world needs.
我要明白我已经尽力才能死而无憾
I will die knowing I did what I could.
合法之事并不意味着
Just because something's legal doesn't mean
就是正确之事 就不该受到惩罚
that it's right or that it shouldn't be punished.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
问得真好
Nice greeting.
你怎么知道出事了
How the hell do you know something's wrong?
因为你来电了 如果不是要紧的事
Because you're calling, and I don't hear from you
你不会联♥系♥我的
unless it's urgent.
玛莎来过这
She was here -- Masha.
-怎么做到的 -这是个问题
- How? - How is a problem, yeah,
但更重要的是为什么来
but not as big a problem as why.
她是来找夹竹桃的
She was here looking for Oleander.
显然她觉得追踪到他
Apparently, she thinks tracking him down
有助于破获她丈夫被害一案
will help solve her husband's murder.
她说了什么 说具体点
What did she say? Be specific.
放心 她不知道我是夹竹桃
Relax. She doesn't know Oleander's me.
我当然不会告诉她
I certainly didn't tell her.
我知道你只在乎自己
And since I know all you care about is yourself,
所以你不必担心了
you can stop worrying.
我一句都没提到你
I didn't say a word about you.
我的孙女
My own granddaughter --
三十年来她第一次离我不到一米
three feet away after almost 30 years,
我却什么都不能告诉她
I couldn't say a damn thing to her.
现在不能聊这些
I can't talk about this now.
你该告诉她
You should tell her.
太多秘密了 她有权知道
Enough secrets. She deserves to know.
晚点再聊
We can talk about this later.
莎马来这审问鲍比
Samar's here to question Bobby,
但你能不能先跟他聊聊
but I asked if you could speak with him first.
莉斯说他或许能帮忙找到杀死汤姆的凶手
Liz says he might be able to help locate Tom's killer.
-怎么找 -这也是我的问题
- How? - I asked the same question.
你好 鲍比
Hello, Bobby.
我曾认识一位身中二十枪
You know, I once knew a man who was shot 20 times
却活过来的人 二十枪
in the torso and survived -- 20 times.
高桥亚智
Achiko Takahashi.
你是谁
Who are you?
可怜的亚智意识到自己面对
You see, poor Achiko found himself at mortal odds
复仇心极强的日本黑帮组长时性命堪忧
with a particularly vengeful Yakuza Kumicho --
-保安 -算了
- Guard! - Oh, never mind.
故事也不精彩
It's not a great story.
精彩的只是小亚智活了下来
Except for the fact that young Achiko lived.
肯定是上帝眷顾
God, apparently.
他十分确信
He was absolutely certain
是上帝拯救了他
it was God who saved him,
可能是真的 但不管信不信
which may be true, but science,
科学也莫名其妙偏袒于他
believe it or not, was somewhat on his side.
他身上80%的枪伤都不是致命的
They say over 80% of targets on the body are not fatal.
那你呢 鲍比
What about you, Bobby?
你跟你的朋友杀了那么多人之后
After all those people you and your friends have killed,
你觉得上帝今天会眷顾你吗
you think God smiled down on you today?
你想干什么
What do you want?
告诉我谁是玩具制♥造♥者
I want the one they call the Toymaker.
我知道他曾为无形之手效力
I know he did work for The Invisible Hand.
传言说他给你和你的朋友
Word is he built you and your friends
造了台挺厉害的监视设备
some rather remarkable surveillance equipment.
他在哪
Where can I find him?
你怎么知道玩具制♥造♥者的事
How do you know about the Toymaker?
你不是警♥察♥ 你是什么人
You're not a cop. Who are you?
回答问题 鲍比
Answer the question, Bobby.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就会实现那二十颗子弹没对
Or I'm going to do to you what those 20 bullets
高桥亚智做成的事
couldn't do to Achiko Takahashi.
进来吧 朋友
Right with you, friend.
感谢你的热情 班迪考特先生
I appreciate your optimism, Mr. Bandicott,
但恐怕我们成不了朋友
but I fear we aren't going to be friends.
叫我克利夫兰就行
Please, ca-- call me Cleveland.
你知道我是谁 克利夫兰 很好
You know who I am, Cleveland? Good.
这很有帮助 毕竟我也知道你是谁
That's helpful, and only fair since I also know who you are.
玩具制♥造♥者 我能看看吗
The Toymaker. May I?
我一直想要把焊锡枪
I've always wanted a soldering gun.
你拿着我的
Here, you take mine.
你不需要那个 雷丁顿先生
You're not gonna need that, Mr. Reddington.
我是博爱者 不是斗士
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
我想你特意跑一趟不是来
I'm -- I'm guessing you didn't drop in
取一台用过的放映机
to pick up a used VCR?
放映机
A VCR?
我在仓库的某个地方存了好多
Gosh, I've got a couple of boxes of VHS's
录像带
in a storage unit somewhere.
我有好多年没看过了
My God, I haven't seen them in years.
很多[喜剧组合]劳莱与哈代的电影
A bunch of Laurel and Hardy's,
《窃听大阴谋》
"The Conversation,"
《雨中曲》
"Singin' in the Rain."
我们来是为了这件事
This is what we're here to talk about.
你为一名叫纳瓦罗的毒贩定做了这个装置
You custom built this for a drug dealer named Navarro.
我不知道那是谁 亲爱的
I don't know who that is, sweetheart.
再叫我"亲爱的"试试
Call me "sweetheart" Again.
我是认真的
Hey, I'm serious.
我在配合你们呢
Look, I-I-I'm cooperating here.
那个来的家伙 我从没跟他共事过
Guy who came in, I never worked with him before,
但他不是你能拒绝的那种人
but he wasn't the kind of dude you say no to,
看来你们现在也知道这一点了
which I'm guessing you guys know by now.
他没告诉我他叫什么
He never told me his name,
我♥干♥这行这么久 早知道不该问
and I've been doing this long enough not to ask.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
你知道的不止这些 克利夫兰
That's not all you know, Cleveland.
他有特殊要求
He had specifications.
当然 他清楚自己需要什么
Definitely. Man knew exactly what he wanted.
那个眼球只是个开始
And that -- that eye was only the beginning.
我已经帮他制♥作♥了目前最先进的
I've built him what might be the most advanced surveillance
侦察和反侦察设备
and counter-surveillance gear out there right now.
他很懂这一行吗
And this man was familiar with the state of the art?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们居然花了五分钟
We spent five minutes talking about
从方位角和高度讨论了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表