You have quite a bit of debt. You can't pay your creditors.
我们是有问题 但我不觉得...
We're having issues, yes, but I don't see what that has --
我们知道你雇用了化名为艾丽莎·格雷的女人
We know the woman that you hired used the alias Alicia Grey.
她的真名是什么
What's her real name?
我不知道 因为我根本没雇...
I don't know because I didn't hire --
你是最大的股东 你的股票缩水时
You're the largest shareholder, and when your stock nosedives,
你的资产也随之垮台
so does your savings.
作为一个自认需要
Now, this is a tough position to be in
养家糊口的人来说 这是一个非常艰难的境地
for someone who sees themselves as a provider --
你需要照顾家人
the person who takes care of the family.
你就是这么认为的 不是吗 海思先生
And that's how you see yourself, isn't it, Mr. Hess?
所以你将你珍贵的纯种马
It's why you transferred ownership
在愉悦菲兹出事几天后
of your prized thoroughbred to your son
它的身价水涨船高之时
just days after the unfortunate incident with Fitzpleasure
转到了你儿子的名下
sent the value of his new asset through the roof.
你可能是快破产了
You may be headed towards bankruptcy,
但你儿子却前所未有的富裕
but it seems your son is wealthier than ever.
我把资产转到我儿子名下是为了减少遗产税
I transferred an asset to my child for estate-tax reasons.
这没什么违法的
There's nothing illegal in that.
的确 但是阴谋杀害一匹赛马是违法的
No, there is not, but it is illegal to conspire to murder a racehorse.
等我们查清楚是你干的 到时候
And when we find out you did that, which we will,
只要你儿子从中获利
as well as your son benefiting from that windfall,
我们就会将他作为共犯处理
we will go after him as a co-conspirator.
别把我儿子卷进来
You leave my son out of this.
好啊
Sure.
只要你告诉我们想知道的事
As soon as you tell us what we need to know.
那个女人 是谁
The woman -- who is she?
她没说过什么谋杀
She never said anything about murder.
她只说能提升我的马匹价值
All she said was that she could increase my foal's value.
她没说怎么做
She didn't say how.
你怎么联络她的
How did you contact her?
不是我 是她找我的
I didn't. She came to me.
你怎么给她付钱
So, how did you pay her?
她不要钱 她要情报
She didn't want money. She wanted information.
什么情报
What kind of information?
我们保护一名王女的
Security protocols we put in place
安全预案
for the daughter of a king.
-哪位王女 -黑山共和国的索尼娅公主
- Who is she? - Princess Sonya of Montenegro.
我的公♥司♥几年前训练安排了她的安保团队
My firm trained her team years ago.
她至少有四名保镖
She'll have at least four bodyguards
和当地警方部门合作
working in coordination with local law enforcement.
她会用假名 诱饵车
She uses aliases, decoy vehicles,
每住一个地方都会定下整层楼的房♥间
and books an entire floor wherever she's staying.
-德雷斯内 -进展如何
- Dresner. - Where are we at?
数据越来越接近我们的目标了
Uh, the numbers are improving to hit our targets.
很好 准备好三号♥工作站
Good. Prepare station three.
很快就会有人加入了
I should have an addition soon.
独苗对欧洲皇室有什么企图
What does the Endling want with European royalty?
公主是王位的唯一继承人
The princess is the sole heir to the throne.
她一旦死亡 皇室家族也随之灭亡
If she dies, the royal family dies with her.
-这对谁有好处 -国♥务♥院♥情报指出
- Who benefits from that? - According to the State Department,
约万国王和他的女儿推行了
King Jovan and his daughter instituted reforms
令国内保守派不满的改革
that were unpopular with the country's hard-liners.
而公主死亡即代表国王血脉的终结
So the princess' death means the end of the king's line
也就是保守派的胜利
and a win for the reactionaries.
根据外交安全处消息
Okay, according to the Diplomatic Security Service,
索尼娅公主已抵达华盛顿特区
Princess Sonya is here in D.C.
准备在联♥合♥国♥教科文大会发表演讲
to deliver a speech at the UNESCO Conference,
她在特区市中心的格雷洛克酒店
and she has a room block at the Greylock Hotel
订下了一整层楼 订房♥姓名是伊利丝·沃夫
in downtown D.C. under the name Elise Wolf.
阿兰姆 警告酒店安保
Aram, alert hotel security.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 基恩 马上前往酒店
Ressler, Navabi, Keen -- get to that hotel now.
来得正好 请进
Perfect. Please come in.
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局
Donald Ressler, FBI.
汤姆·坎贝尔 安保队长 我们通过电♥话♥
Tom Campbell, Head of Security. We spoke on the phone.
沃夫女士订下了十五楼整层
Ms. Wolf has the entire 15th floor.
如何最快到达那里
What's the fastest way there?
主电梯 南大厅
Main elevator. South hall.
去吧 我守着监控
Go. I'll keep an eye on surveillance.
我需要你们的监控视频
I'm gonna need access to your security feeds.
走廊尽头 1550号♥套房♥
End of the hall. Suite 1550.
等等 这是怎么回事
Hey, wait a minute. What's going on?
唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 联调局
Agent Donald Ressler, FBI.
我们要见公主 有潜在威胁
We're gonna need to see your princess. There's been a threat.
正在排查阶梯
Checking the stairwell now.
等等 回去 那边阶梯
Wait. Go back. That stairwell.
指挥部 十五楼失去电源
Command. Command, we lost power on the 15th floor.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
十五楼遭受入侵
There's been a breach on floor 15.
监控视频断讯了
We lost the feeds!
必须马上带她离开这里
We need to get her out of there right now!
后退 后退 快
Back! Back! Back! Now!
别开枪 联调局
Don't shoot! FBI!
我需要确认 怎么回事
I need confirmation. What's going on?
联调局 放下武器
FBI. Lower your weapons.
怎么了
What's going on?
索尼娅公主 有人闯入
Princess Sonya, there's been a breach.
我需要你跟我们走
I need you to come with us.
我们接到公主 在路上了
We've got the princess. We're on the move.
安娜·德旺
Ana Dewan?
-是的 -外交安全处
- Yes? - Diplomatic security.
请跟我走 公主需要你
Please come with me. The princess needs you.
快 情况紧急
Please! It's urgent!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-等等 安娜 -没事
- Wait. Ana. - It's okay.
-你已经安全了 -不 不能丢下安娜
- You're safe now. Please. Please.- No. Ana. We can't leave Ana.
快点 快点走 上车
Hurry. Please hurry. Get in.
我从骨头中取出了样本
I was able to pull a sample off the bones
检测了DNA序列 仔细想想
and run a DNA sequence, which, when you think about it,
这真的挺了不起...
is pretty remarkable considering the --
-有得到姓名吗 -没有
- Did you get a name? - No.
我找的所有数据库里都没有匹配
None of the databases I searched had a match.
联邦DNA数据库也没有
Even the federal DNA database?
联合索引系统有两阶段 我过不了第一阶段
CODIS is a two-step process, and I can't get past step one.
我能远程搜索 这严重违法
I can run the search remotely -- which is super illegal --
但那也只能找到匹配
but that will only get you a match.
要取得身份信息 你需要联调局的许可
To get an identity, you need a Fed to authorize the request.
所以你可得知骨头和系统里的某人匹配
So, you can know the bones match someone in the system,
但没有联调局探员许可
but you can't get the name of that someone
你无法取得那个人的姓名
without an FBI agent signing off.
而这是不可能的
Which ain't gonna happen.
-不管你在想什么 -我可以拿她的证件
- Whatever you're thinking... - I could just take her credentials.
-别想了 -她根本不需要知道
- ...stop thinking it. - She doesn't even have to know.
这主意烂透了
That's a terrible idea.
一张证件就行了
An ID would work.
我给了她促♥红♥细♥胞♥生♥成♥素♥ B12 睾酮
So, I've started her on Epogen, B12, testosterone.
如果她反应和其他人一样
If she responds like the others,
我很快就能将她加到期望的量
I'll have her up to the desired volume soon.
通知你的团队 我回来时让他们准备好
Alert your team. I want them ready when I return.
你好啊
Hello, there.
有人知道我们在这里
Somebody knows we're here.
可惜
Pity.
我才刚开始觉得舒适
I was just starting to feel at home.
给我个名字
I need a name.
雇用你的人
The person who hired you.
没有人
No one.
没人雇用我们
We weren't hired.
箴言二十一章 第十节
Proverbs 21, verse 10 --
所罗门对于恶人及其同伙
Solomon's dissertation on the wicked
所发表的论文 你听过吗
and the company they keep. Do you know it?
箴言
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表