Gun!
天呐
Oh. Oh, God.
看着点
Watch out.
慢点
Hold on.
看着点 看着点
Watch out. Watch out.
快点
Come on!
他们撞车了 他们撞车了
They crashed. They crashed.
天呐
Oh, God.
把枪放下 放下 把枪放下
Drop the gun! Down! Put it down!
退后 不然我们就开枪了
Back away, or we will fire!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
想都别想
Not happening!
好了 好了
All right, all right!
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
我们不会开枪的
Nobody's gonna fire.
你 你看起来像是头儿
You. You look like you're in charge.
我要把手伸进口袋里
I'm gonna reach into my pocket.
慢慢地
Slowly!
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局
Donald Ressler, FBI.
联调局
FBI?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫鲁瑟
Name's Reuther.
我们是中情局的
We're CIA.
尤土克屋面公♥司♥
Yevtukh Roofing Company --
是中情局的安全屋
safe house front owned by the Agency.
如果你想确认 就打给分站主管站长
You want confirmation, call the station chief.
为什么没有防冲突预案
Why no deconfliction protocol?
因为我们隶属于情局秘密行动处
Because we're part of the Clandestine Service.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不能告诉你
I can't answer that.
我能告诉你的就是我们是
All I can tell you is we're --
秘密小队 兰利已经确认了
Black book. Langley-verified.
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
不 这不是道歉
No, it's not.
听着 我不管你是谁
Look, I don't care who you are
也不管你为什么在外国的领土上行动
or why you're operating on foreign soil.
我只是在完成我的任务
I was just doing my job.
-我也是 科本探员 -是卡尔洪
- I would've done the same, Agent Coburn. - It's Calhoun.
我是爱尔兰人
I'm a N.O.C.
纳瓦比 受了轻伤
Navabi. Slightly injured.
-你确定你没事吗 -没事
- Are you sure you're all right? - Yes.
这位是杜克·怀特 国防情报局
This is Duke White, Defense Intelligence.
奥马尔·卡本诺夫 联邦安♥全♥局♥
Omar Kabinov, FSS.
我是托拜厄斯·鲁瑟 国家秘密行动处的
I'm Tobias Reuther, Clandestine Service.
我们需要单独和加法里谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to Ghaffari alone.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
是我们抓到了他
He's officially in our custody.
我们正在审问他
We're handling the interrogation.
如果你有异议
If you don't like that,
你可以去找华盛顿的毛头小子们告状
you can take it up with the boys in D.C.
我不关心谁和他谈话
I don't care who gets him to talk.
只要你们能把他知道的告诉我们就行
As long as you can get him to tell us what he knows,
这次我们乐意不管
we're happy to sit this one out.
好的
Okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的津贴这次涨了两百五十美元
Your stipend was increased to $250.
真不错
Hm, fantastic.
为什么给我加薪
What did I do to earn that raise?
批准在你身上做更冒险的试验了
You got approved for a riskier study.
真刺♥激♥
Very exciting.
我能问问为什么这里守备森严吗
Can I ask what's with all the security?
我们都是志愿者 不是狱徒
I mean, we're volunteers, not prisoners.
这里很多药品
Lot of drugs around here.
许多滥用药物的人会打这里的主意
A lot of drugs attract a lot of drug users.
有道理
Makes sense.
我这个到底多冒险呢
So, how much riskier is this?
前一组病人中有几个
Several patients in the previous group
神经系统暂时出了点问题
developed temporary neurological problems.
躺下
Lie down.
那之后用药肯定改了吧
They must have modified the medication since then, no?
估计吧
I assume so.
我只是做测试的
I just run the tests.
真会安慰人
That's reassuring.
-为谁纹的身 -祖父
- Who's the heart for? - My grandfather.
参加完他的葬礼我和兄弟们喝醉了
My brothers and I got drunk after his funeral,
决定去纹身
decided to get tattoos.
他喜欢玩牌
He loved cards,
所以我的三个兄弟
so my three brothers
纹了黑桃 方片和梅花
are the spade, diamond, and the club.
你纹了红桃
And you're the heart.
挺有爱的
That's cute.
除了大脑受损
So, aside from brain damage,
我还可能获得什么有趣的副作用
what fun side effects should I be expecting?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
我们就是要研究这个
That's what the study is for.
我总是忘了
I keep forgetting --
自己只是小白鼠
I'm just the guinea pig.
听着 拉康
Look, Raqaan,
我不知道你为何不愿坦白
I don't know why you don't feel like talking.
联调局有你给苏尔科夫供货的录音证据
The Feds have you on tape admitting you're supplying Surkov.
你是知道的
You know that.
你应该也知道你其实不在这
You must also know that you're not here.
这里在法律上是不存在的
This place doesn't exist.
没有律师
No lawyers...
没有外交官
No diplomats...
只有我们
Just us.
他会交代的
He'll crack.
都是这样
They always do.
还有别的办法让他开口
There are other ways to get people to talk.
你不了解苏尔科夫
You don't know Surkov.
你找他找了多久
How long have you been searching for him?
六年
Six years.
在2015年我组建家庭离开局里之前
Since before I left the Agency in 2015 to start a family.
鲁瑟一年后联♥系♥了我
Reuther reached out a year later.
他满脑子只有苏尔科夫
He lives and breathes Surkov
他说服我回行动组继续参与抓捕行动
and convinced me to get back into the hunt.
你的家庭呢
And the family?
事情和我预想的并不一样
That didn't turn out like I thought.
但没关系
But it's okay.
我还有苏尔科夫
I've got Surkov.
他就是我的家人
He's my family.
我的执念
My white whale.
问出什么了
Anything?
晾他二十分钟
Give him 20 minutes to simmer.
好啦 你们试过了
Okay. You've tried your way.
换我们来试吧
We're gonna try ours.
莎马
Samar?
喂 等等 你要干吗
Hey, hold up. What are you doing?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
如果他们的特别小组这么想找苏尔科夫
If their task force is so intent on finding Surkov,
我们怎么从来没听过
why haven't we ever heard from them before today?
她在干什么
The hell is she doing?
好了 他准备开口了
Okay, he's ready to talk.
认真观察
Look closely.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
许多皮屑 唾液和尿液
A lot of dander, saliva, and urine,
我对这些过敏
all of which I'm allergic to.
所以有什么事
So maybe if there's a point here,
你就直说
you might want to make it
不然我会喘成狗
before I start to wheeze like a chinchilla.
我们的流动资金危机解决了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表