我当时看着机翼结冰
Yeah, I could, uh, see it freezing up on the wing.
几英寸厚 我们还没觉察它就开始脱落
Couple inches. Before we knew it, it started breaking off.
听着就像锤子重击飞机一样
Sounded like a damn hammer hitting that plane.
是啊
Yeah, yeah,
一定是把哪里搞坏了 因为在坠毁前
it must have busted something 'cause last thing I know,
飞行员说一侧引擎失效了
the pilot was saying he lost an engine.
然后你们坠落到哪儿了
And you went down where?
1.5到3公里开外的地方
A mile back, maybe two.
我什么也没听到
I didn't hear anything.
可不止那么点儿远
Hell, it was further than that.
得有10到16公里远
I-It must have been 6, uh, 10 miles.
我也搞不清 天气恶劣 我们也晕头转向
I-I don't know, the weather, we got turned around.
你们却都安然无恙
And you were all able to just walk away?
我们运气好 飞行员
Well, we got lucky. The pilot --
躺着的那位
Is he the guy in the other room?
不 飞行员没...
Yeah, no. Pilot didn't, uh...
没能活下来 我们只能抛下他
didn't make it, we had to leave him.
麦克 躺在你卧室的那家伙
Mike -- the guy in your bedroom --
在坠毁的过程中伤得很重
was cut up pretty bad on the way down.
他知道他在流血
He knew he was bleeding,
但他不想等待救援 所以他就一个人走了
but he didn't want to wait for help, so he started walking.
蠢货
Dumb son of a bitch.
我们说服不了他
We couldn't talk sense into him.
气温骤降
Temperature dropped.
想着我们也可能死在外面 所以
Thought we were gonna die out there, so...
我们也走了
So, we just started walking.
我们没有找到麦克 但看见了你烟囱的烟
We never found Mike, but we saw the smoke from your chimney.
没开灯 没锁门 我们还以为这里没人住
No lights, no locks -- We thought the place was empty.
我发现他的时候他已经失去意识了
He was out when I found him.
你怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
其实是他找到我的
Actually, he found me.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
只有送去医院才行
Not if we don't get him to a hospital.
我缝合了他的伤口 但他还有内出血
I closed up his wounds, but he's bleeding internally.
从他的呼吸能分辨出来
You can tell by his breathing.
他气管里有血
There's blood in his airways.
他可能只能撑几个小时了
He's got a few hours, maybe.
外面的路呢
What about the roads?
没戏 简直就是溜冰场
Good luck out there. It's an ice rink.
我的卡车也被冰冻住了
Block's frozen on my truck.
即便我有电♥话♥ 线路也断了
Even if I had a phone, the lines are down.
关键在于
Look, bottom line is,
我们得尽快送走你的朋友
we got to get your friend out of here fast,
但我不知道能怎么办
and I have no idea how.
我们为了保持联♥系♥带了这个
We had these to stay in touch on the trip.
也许我们可以
You know, maybe we could --
这些都是短距离的
These are short range.
互相之间联♥系♥没问题
Good if we want to talk to each other,
但要求援就毫无用处了
but useless if we wanna call for help.
我还没问过你叫什么
I never asked your name.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
It's Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
挺好听
That's nice.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
所以你有什么故事
So, what's your story, anyway?
自己一个人住在这
Up here, all alone.
你应该听过的
You know the story --
女孩独自住在小屋里 有枪有狗
a girl in a cabin with a gun and a dog.
我没听过这种故事
I don't think I've heard that one.
以后再说吧
I'll tell it to you sometime
现在不太合适
when you don't have a needle sticking out of your arm.
相信我 没什么意思的
Trust me, it's not that interesting.
不会吧
Well, I doubt that.
我认识的人
I don't know many peop--
好像没几个能根据呼吸
people who could diagnose internal bleeding
就能判断出内出血的情况
by the sound of somebody's breathing.
你是医生吗
You a doctor or something?
转过去
Turn this way.
说吧
Come on.
至少有一部分会有意思吧
There has to be a halfway decent story.
没有什么神秘先生吗
No Mr. Mysterious?
现在正在回家的路上
Out there on his way home right now?
以前有过
There was once.
结局并不好
Didn't work out.
我不知道什么人为什么杀了汤姆
I don't know who killed Tom or why.
但我看见了他们
But I saw them.
所以他们可能会来找我
And so they might come after me,
如果是这样 艾格尼斯也有可能受伤害
and if they did, and anything should happen to Agnes --
莉斯 我跟你说了 你不需要向我解释
Liz, I told you -- you don't have to explain that to me.
这是最让我伤心的了
This is hardest thing I've ever done.
我非常 生气
I'm just so... angry,
而且她也知道
and she knows it.
可我没办法改变
And I can't make it go away.
艾格尼斯不会有事的
Agnes will be fine.
那你呢
And what about you?
你的伤痛和愤怒呢
What about the pain you're feeling, the anger?
你能不让她感受到吗
Can you protect her from that?
三十年来我都在悼念汤姆
I spent 30 years mourning Tom's loss.
你现在的感受
Where you are now --
就像当年他小时候在海滩上消失后
I was there the day he disappeared from that beach
我的感受一样
when he was a little boy.
是的 我很难过 很生气
Yes, I'm...sad and angry.
但是这么多年后汤姆还能回来 简直就是
But Tom coming back to me after all these years was...
奇迹
a gift.
他生前非常爱你
He loved you very much.
他也不忍♥心离开
It couldn't have been easy for him.
为了给我作证跟他父亲决裂
Testifying for me against his father.
他一点犹豫都没有
But he didn't hesitate.
我放弃的孩子却反过来救了我
The boy I'd given up for dead came back to life to save me.
还给了我他的宝贝女儿
And to give me his beautiful baby girl,
我会溺爱她的
who I'm gonna spoil rotten.
她早晨喜欢吃脆谷乐
She loves Cheerios,
还喜欢看《托马斯和他的朋友们》
and Thomas the Train in the morning.
如果晚上睡觉时太热她会很暴躁的
And she gets so cranky if she's hot at night,
所以盖个薄毯子就行
so just a light blanket.
莉斯
Liz.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be fine.
-会的 -好的
- She is. - Okay.
我会照顾好她的
I'm gonna take good care of her.
她会健康快乐地成长
She'll be healthy and happy.
等你准备好了
And when you are -- and that will happen --
你就接她回去
you'll take her back.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我问你我的情况怎么样
I said, "What's the diagnosis?"
我觉得你不会死
I think you might live.
很好
Good.
我要去检查一下无线电
I need to go check the radio.
这有 这有无线电台
There's a -- there's a radio?
仓库里有台旧的
An old one in the barn.
用来报告天气的
Used for calling in weather reports.
好多年没用了 但可以去碰碰运气
It hasn't worked in years, but if I could get it running --
需要帮忙吗 我能帮上忙
Well, you want a hand? I'll -- I'll help.
我自己就可以
I'm a big girl.
如果有人能听见 请确认
If anyone can hear me, acknowledge this transmission.
能收到吗
Copy?
有人吗 喂
Anybody? Hello?
你怎么看这些家伙
What do you think of these guys, huh?
是啊 我也不信
Yeah, I'm not buying it, either.
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表