剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Then have someone else manage him.
该死 卡特里娜
Damn it, Katrina,
这是你成为资深合伙人的机会
this is your chance to be senior partner.
-我的天 -没错
- Oh, my God. - That's right.
我刚刚和罗伯特·赞恩谈过了
I just talked to Robert Zane
关于履行我对你的承诺
about making good on my promise to you.
我甚至都不该告诉你 这是保密的
And I shouldn't even be telling you this-- no one can know.
他是支持的 只要你能够展现
He's on board as long as you can show
作为一个管理者应有的素养
that you are a manager.
好的 那你帮我个忙
Okay, look, then just do me a favor.
让布莱恩自己先熟悉毕格罗纺织
Please just tell Brian to familiarize himself with Bigelow Textiles
然后四十五分钟后来会议室见我
and meet me in the conference room in 45 minutes.
有什么问题吗 卡特里娜
Katrina, is something going on?
哪儿有问题
Why would something be going on?
我说不好 但就我刚才告诉你
I don't know, 'cause I just told you
你的梦想要成真的时候
that your dreams are coming true
你就好像吃了坏了的蛤蜊一样
and it looks like you ate a bad clam.
我很抱歉 路易
I'm sorry, Louis.
我的确很高兴 只是我忙不过来
This is amazing news. I'm just crunched for time.
拜托了 告诉布莱恩让他准时来
So, please, just tell Brian to be there
我会从现在开始负责他
and I will handle him from here on out.
我会告诉他的
Okay, I'll let him know.
大卫·福克斯
David Fox.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
I'm Harvey Specter.
你是那个什么斯佩克特·利特律所的人是吧
Of, Something, Something, Specter Litt?
别告诉我 我们律所换个名字
Don't tell me us changing our name
-也算个事儿 -并没有
- is gonna be an issue again. - No, it's not.
唐娜·鲍尔森在你们的新租约里提到这一点了
Donna Paulsen saw to that in your new lease.
唐娜对于达成她的目标的确有一套
Well, Donna has a way of getting what she wants.
说到达成目标
Speaking of what people want,
告诉我为什么你来这儿吧
why don't you tell me why you're here.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们楼层有一个清洁女工
There's a cleaning woman on our floor
付不起她母亲的医疗费
who can't afford to pay her mother's medical bills.
后来发现她严格来说是个设备经理
Turns out technically she's a facilities manager,
也就是说她没法拿加班费
which means she's not eligible to make overtime.
一个有经理头衔的清洁工
A maid with a manager's title.
听上去她还挺受鼓舞
I mean, sounds to me like she's being empowered.
我俩都心知肚明 这个头衔不过是
You and I both know that title is just a way
为了逃避付她应得的工资
to get around paying what she's earned.
-我不懂你在说什么 -胡扯
- I don't know any such thing. - Oh, bullshit.
-她是你的员工 -你说错了
- She's your employee. - Wrong.
公♥司♥所有的清洁业务都外包给别的企业了
I contract all my cleaning services out
那些公♥司♥不是我名下的
to another company, a company I don't run.
你是要告诉我 那家公♥司♥不只是
You're gonna tell me that company is anything more
一张文书和一个邮箱地址而已吗
than a piece of paper and a PO Box?
你怎么不自己去实地考察一下
Why don't you pay them a visit and find out?
你听着 大卫 我只要求
Listen, David, all I'm asking
你做一件好事
is do the right thing.
-付给她应得的酬劳 -我说
- Pay her for her work. - You know,
你怎么不自掏腰包
why don't you reach into your own pocket?
因为那正是你在要我做的事
'Cause that's what you're asking me to do.
我要是付她钱 就得给所有清洁工发钱
And I do this for her, I gotta do it for everyone.
如果你不付她工资
And if you don't do it for her,
那你就不得不付所有清洁工的工资了
you will have to do it for everyone.
你说话小心点
You'd better watch what you say to me,
你可别忘了
'cause in case you forgot,
你还住在我的屋檐下
you're still living under my roof.
你要是不让步
And if you don't back off,
那我就只好让你丢掉屋檐和一切了
I'll take that roof and everything else you have,
因为你刚刚违反了六条法律
because you just violated half-a-dozen laws
因为威胁你的租户
by threatening a tenant.
想跟我较量
You want to take me on,
你尽管来 我能坐上这个位置
you go for it, 'cause I didn't get where I am
可不是因为我会被你这样的人摆布
by letting people like you push me around.
上回 唐娜都把你整得一塌糊涂
Last time, Donna kicked your ass.
而我不是唐娜
Well, I'm not Donna,
所以你还是乖乖地付我的客户工钱吧
so you pay my client what you owe her.
-亚历克斯 -我们得谈谈萨曼莎·惠勒
- Alex. - We need to talk about Samantha Wheeler.
-这是什么意思 -意思是她正在
- What does that mean? - It means she's making a play
抢达美航♥空♥ 我希望你能制止她
for Delta Airlines, and I want you to stop her.
达美可是大客户 我为什么要这么做
Delta would be a huge client; why would I want to stop her?
因为她这么做只是为了阻碍我
Because she only went after them to stop me
跟盖文·安德鲁斯签约
from signing Gavin Andrews,
可不带这么坑队友的
and team mates don't do that to each other.
这番话听上去是冠冕堂皇
This team mate talk sounds great,
但你在抢的也是她的老客户
but you just went after one of her old clients.
我选择盖文不是因为他是她的老客户
I didn't choose Gavin because he was hers.
我选择盖文
I chose Gavin
是因为他对罗伯特·赞恩来说最有价值
because he was the most valuable client to Robert Zane.
我可不会因为他是她的老客户就住手
The fact that he was hers just wasn't gonna stop me.
是不会让你住手 还是促使你动手
Wasn't gonna stop you, or was icing on the cake?
又有什么区别呢
What difference does that make?
考虑到你拜托我做的事
Well, considering what you're asking me to do,
这可有本质上的区别
it makes all the difference.
路易 在赞恩成为
Louis, after Zane ended up
经营合伙人之后我就想比下她
as managing partner I wanted to take her on,
但你说我应该先去和赞恩建立伙伴关系
but you said I should make a friend of Zane instead.
所以我想通过拿下盖文来让 罗伯特印象深刻
So I went after Gavin to impress Robert,
如果你不想帮我阻止她
and if you're not gonna stop her,
我还不如一开始就和她宣战
I might as well just have gone after her in the first place.
行了行了 亚历克斯
All right, Alex, okay.
但一旦放弃那个八位数的摇钱树
But giving up a client with eight-figure billables
那就没有退路了 所以我要帮了你
is going out on one hell of a limb, so I do this,
那你最好给我搞定盖文·安德鲁斯
you better deliver Gavin Andrews.
我会的 路易
I will, Louis.
说到做到
You have my word.
萨曼莎·惠勒
Samantha Wheeler.
我得跟你谈谈
You and I need to have a little chat.
路易·利特 瞧是什么风把您给吹来了
Louis Litt. To what do I owe the pleasure?
原来你知道我是谁啊
Oh, you know who I am.
久闻您的大名
Well, a man like yourself needs no introduction.
小嘴真甜
That is very kind of you,
但我可不是来这儿听你拍马屁的
but I'm not here for you to blow smoke up my ass.
我想想 亚历克斯是意识到
Let me guess: Alex realized
他以一己之力拦不了我了吧
he wasn't gonna stop me on his own.
他是意识到你在给他使绊子
He realized that you were trying to undermine him,
所以我才会专程来这儿告诉你
which is why I'm here to tell you
别再打达美的主意了
that you're gonna stop pursuing Delta.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
你真的是来这儿告诉我
Are you seriously coming in here to tell me
我不能跟世界上最大的航♥空♥公♥司♥之一签约吗
I can't sign one of the world's biggest airlines?
没错
Yeah, I am.
这不是商量 是命令
And this isn't a discussion; it's an order.
我希望你已经
I hope you've had a chance
郑重考虑过这件事了
to think long and hard about this.
换做是我 就不会这么鲁莽
Because I'd be careful what you wish for.
你这是在威胁我吗
You trying to intimidate me?
不过是一个小小的建议
Just giving you a little advice.
那你给我听好了 小花瓶
Well, listen here, sweet face.
我懂的
I get it.
你是个时尚女性
You're the it girl.
你知道我是谁吗
Well, you know who I am?
我可是利特家族的男人
I'm Litt man.
你再怎么在这儿用一米八五的身高搔首弄姿
And you can try to sashay your six-foot frame around here
好比1985年的布里吉特·尼尔森
like you're Brigitte Nielsen in 1985--
好莱坞女星
想把我整得晕头转向 缴械投降
turn me into a puddle, get me to capitulate.
那我可告诉你 没门儿
Well, I got news for you: it's not gonna happen.
行吧
All right.
达美我不要了
I'll drop Delta.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表