剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously, on "Suits"
我有架运输机运了几幅画
One of my transport flights was carrying some art.
由于舱体失压
The hull depressurized,
其中一幅被损坏了
and one of the pieces got damaged.
那它一定上保险了吧 问题出在哪
It had to be insured, so what's the problem?
那个混♥蛋♥竟然撂下狠话
The insurance inspector's got the balls to say
说他们要因损坏起诉我
they'd be suing me for the damages.
我预约了
I made an appointment
国内最好的生育专家
with the top fertility specialist in the country.
你真的觉得我们需要专家吗
You really think we need a specialist?
我们越早得到帮助
The sooner we get some help,
就能越早抱上孩子
the sooner we can hold that baby in our arms.
两天前 你告诉我这个见不得人的混♥蛋♥
Two days ago, when you said this shady son of a bitch
是故意损毁了那幅画
destroyed that painting intentionally--
你就是这么称呼你的前客户的吗
Is that how you talk about your former clients?
亚历克斯 这案子你要输了
Alex, this thing is a loser for you.
让你的客户控制一下自己
Get your client under control.
别告诉我这个案子会输
Don't talk to me about this case being a loser.
我们能坐下来谈是你走运
You're lucky we're even in here.
放屁
Bullshit.
我们要是上了法庭 你一定会输得哭爹喊娘
We go to court and I will clean your clock.
萨曼莎和亚历克斯要开战了
Samantha and Alex are about to go to war.
-我让她和解了 -她没这么做
- I told her to settle. - Well, she didn't.
而且如果萨曼莎真这么做了 我会去处理
And if Samantha did that, I'll deal with her.
怎么处理 因为在我看来
How? Because you've let her do
你从没处理过她
whatever she wants ever since she got here.
我觉得要你让亚历克斯
I don't suppose it would do any good
先当冠名合伙人恐怕没什么用吧
to ask you to let Alex go up there first.
我不让步 是因为
I'm not backing down because
我认为我比亚历克斯·威廉姆斯优秀
I think I'm better than Alex Williams,
而我绝不会承认事实并非如此
and I'm not gonna say that I'm not.
你有一些子♥宫♥肌瘤
You have some cervical fibroids
很不幸 你的妇产科医生疏忽了
that, unfortunately, your OB missed,
我希望能移除它们
and I'd like to remove them.
如果我们继续袖手旁观...
If we keep doing nothing...
那比让他们自己解决还糟
It's worse than letting them settle it themselves.
一个案子 正面对决 赢家当冠名合伙人
One case, head-to-head, winner gets name partner.
你们也知道
As you both know,
哈维和我各自承诺过
Harvey and I each made a promise
下一个冠名合伙人的人选
to put your names on the door next.
很显然我们俩没办法
And obviously it's not possible for us both
同时兑现诺言
to keep that promise.
你最好别告诉我们
This better not be you telling us
我们两个要一起升职
we're going up at the same time,
因为在我看来
because as far as I'm concerned,
这和告诉我你们准备给他升职一样扯淡
that's as bullshit as telling me you're giving it to him.
这次我同意你的看法
And for once, you and I agree.
很好 因为我们另有打算
Good, because we have another idea.
不会是我想的那个打算吧
Are those what I think they are?
两份利益冲突的弃权声明书
Two conflict of interest waivers
让你们可以名正言顺地
giving you the green light to take off the gloves
正面对抗
and get in the ring.
你们想开战 成全你们
You wanted a fight. You got it.
胜者成为下一个冠名合伙人
The winner gets their name up next.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我有问题
I got one.
律所名字会变成"和威廉姆斯"
Is it gonna be "And Williams,"
还是"赞恩·斯佩克特·利特·威廉姆斯"
or just "Zane Specter Litt Williams"?
我来回答你 都不会是
I can answer that. It's not gonna be either one.
那看来我们只能走着瞧了
Then I guess we'll just have to find out.
那就走着瞧吧
I guess we will.
在你们动手之前
Well, before you start taking any swings,
我要申明一点
I wanna make one thing clear:
这是场公平竞争
This is a fair fight.
不能使用内线消息
No using inside information.
不能挖掘对方的丑闻
No looking at the other person's shit.
听清楚了吗
Are we clear?
-清楚 -清楚
- Yes. - Clear.
如果没人打算说 那让我来吧
And if no one else is gonna say it, I will.
让我们轰然向前吧
Let's get ready to rumble.
著名拳击赛报幕员迈克尔·巴佛的经典解说词
哈维 你来干什么
Harvey. What are you doing here?
我来是想说我知道这和我们预想的
I came to say I know this isn't how either of us
都不一样
thought this would go down.
我想确保你能接受这种方式
And I wanted to make sure you were good with it.
如果非要付出这种代价
If this is what it's gonna take,
我不仅能接受这个
then I'm not just good with it.
我还能接受这个
I'm also good with this.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让我帮你处理这件事
You want me to take care of this for you.
你也不是没做过这种事
It's nothing you haven't done before.
不是每次我插手
What happened to
都会惹得你不高兴吗
you don't like it when I get involved?
我不喜欢的是每次我让你别插手
What I don't like is you getting involved
你却总是不听
when I asked you to stay out of it.
我想让你介入这件事
This is me telling you to get your ass in it.
好 亚历克斯
All right, Alex.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为一旦我介入 就没法反悔了
Because once I do this, there's no taking it back.
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
因为我向你保证
Because I guarantee you,
她会让罗伯特做同样的事
she's going to Robert to do the same damn thing.
所以问题是 你愿不愿意帮我
So the question is, are you here for me or not?
我愿意 亚历克斯 我当然愿意帮你
I'm here for you, Alex. I'm right the hell here.
-太好了 你在这里 -不行
- Good, you're here. - No.
什么不行 你都不知道我想要什么
What do you mean no? You don't even know what I want.
我怎么会不知道
Bullshit, I don't.
你来是为了想领先亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
You're here for some kind of edge with Alex Williams,
我不会帮你的
and I'm not gonna give it to you.
-为什么 -因为如果我帮你的话
- Why not? - Because if I step in to help you,
就会破坏整个计划
it undermines the whole arrangement.
我只要求庭审推迟一周
All I'm asking is to delay the trial a week.
萨曼莎 我之所以是经营合伙人
Samantha, I'm managing partner here because
是因为我知道什么时候该旁观 现在就是
I stayed out when it was time. Well, it's still time.
如果你想推迟此事
And if you wanna delay this thing,
那你也要靠自己的本事
you're gonna have to do it on your own.
-都是鬼话 -你怎么想是你的事
- That is bullshit. - And you're entitled to your opinion.
现在 除非你还有其他事情
Now, unless you got some other business,
否则你何不让我安安静静洗个手呢
why don't you just let me wash my hands in peace?
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
* See the money, wanna stay for your meal *
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
* Get another piece of pie for your wife *
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
* Everybody wanna know how it feel *
*所有人都想见见那景象*
* Everybody wanna see what it's like *
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
* I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind *
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
* Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money *
*好了*
* All right *
*退开点 我要跳舞*
* All step back, I'm 'bout to dance *
《诉讼双雄》 第八季 第十集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
* The greenback boogie *
十二年前
谢谢
Thank you.
这算是你一天的结束还是开始
You ending the night or starting the day?
-都是 -我也一样
- Both. - Same here.
银行家还是律师
Banker or lawyer?
我对这个问题不感兴趣
What I am is not interested.
好吧 也许你不会感兴趣
Well, you might not be interested,
但你还是要听
but you're going to listen.
我们可以进行正式谈话 萨曼莎
Now, we can be formal about this, Samantha,
或者你可以直接叫我汤姆
or you can just call me Tom.
好吧 汤姆 我洗耳恭听
Okay, Tom. I'm listening.
我们知道你的律所正在洗钱
We know there's money laundering going on in your firm,
但我们不知道此事涉及到多高的层面
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表