剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on "Suits"...
趴到地上 钱包和手♥机♥交出来
Get on the ground. Wallet and phone.
你不在场
You weren't there!
你不知道发生了什么
You t know the shit I went through!
发生在你身上的事也曾发生在我身上
The same thing that happened to you happened to me.
你确定我俩这样密切合作
Are you sure the two of us working so closely together
是个好主意吗
is a good idea?
事情可能变得复杂
It might get complicated.
让我在这律所的名誉受损太不公平了
It's not fair that my reputation in this firm takes a hit
因为你是那个…
when you are the one--
我是哪个
I was the one that what?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我找了你一个早上
I've been looking for you all morning.
你非要知道的话 我睡过头了
Hey, if you must know, I overslept.
我愿意再次和你约会 托马斯
I'd love to go out again, Thomas.
约今晚会不会太急了
Is tonight too soon?
让我查下安排 我有空
Let me check my calendar.Yep, I'm free.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
如果我们一起工作满一年 而这一年很顺利
If we work together for a year and it's successful,
那你就可以升为初级合伙人了
you'll be on the junior partner track.
听上去不错
That sounds like a plan.
哈维 这位是托马斯
Harvey, this is Thomas.
凯斯勒 我们见过
Kessler. We've met.
这儿还有一张
Here's another one. Oh.
你外婆不想
Your grandmother did not
去尼斯的海滩 但我坚持要去
want to go to the beach in Nice, but I insisted.
天啊 妈妈 你超辣
Oh, my God, Mom, you were hot.
唐娜 拜托 我是辣爆了好吗
Donna, please. I was smokin' hot.
是就承认 不必谦虚
Well, if you got it, admit it.
宝贝 谢谢你这么纵容我
Sweetie, I really appreciate you indulging me.
回忆这趟旅程向来都很有意思 但是...
It's always nice to look back at this trip but...
和你一起看就更有意思了
it's just so much more fun with you.
我没在纵容你 妈妈 我也很喜欢看
I'm not indulging you, Mom. I love it, too.
那我们创造一本属于我俩的相册怎么样
Then what do you say we make an album of our own.
什么意思
What do you mean?
过去几年我们过得紧巴巴的
The last few years have been tight,
但我一直有在存钱
but I've been saving up.
我们要去巴黎玩两周了
And you and I are going to Paris for two weeks,
你一毕业就出发
right after you graduate.
-你在开玩笑的吧 -我百分百没在开玩笑
- You're kidding. - I am 100% not kidding.
妈妈 这真是太棒了
Mom, this is amazing.
我什么都想看
I wanna see it all.
圣母院 卢浮宫 那些咖啡馆
Notre Dame, the Louvre, the cafés.
你真觉得这些我们都能看到吗
Do you really think we can do all that?
你想干什么都可以
We can do anything you want
因为我终于明白
because I finally understand
为何那次旅行对我妈妈而言如此特别了
why that trip was so special for my mom.
而现在我想和你创造属于我们的回忆
And now I get to have all that with you.
好啦 按你喜欢的方式来的
Okay, just the way you like it,
放了两滴香草糖浆的
vanilla with two splashes of
"为什么会有人喜欢喝这么甜的咖啡"
"Why would anyone want their coffee this sweet"?
你今早看上去尤其开心
You seem particularly happy this morning.
-确实 -有原因吗
- I am. - Any reason?
除了你是在我这个175的美女
Other than the fact that you woke up
身边醒来的事实之外
next to this 5"9 stack of fantastic?
说实话 还真有
As a matter of fact, there is.
你还记得那天我不得不很早就出门
Do you remember that meeting
去参加的那个会议吗
I had to leave early for the other day?
你是指我们第一次之后
You mean the morning after our first time
你如同抢了银行般溜之大吉的那个早上吗
when you snuck out of here like you robbed a bank?
你这么说还真有意思...
You know, funny you should say that, because...
因为今早我就感觉自己像是抢了银行一样
I feel like I robbed a bank this morning.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们一直在协商扩展我们的零售业务
Well, we've been negotiating to expand our retail presence.
之前陷入了僵局 如今我们开始全速前进了
We were at an impasse, and now we're full steam ahead.
-托马斯 那太棒了 -是啊
- Thomas, that's fantastic. - It is.
这将把我们带上一个新高度
It's gonna take us to a whole other level.
但我这么高兴的真正原因是
But the real reason I'm so happy is that
我最想与之分享这个消息的人就是你了
there isn't anyone I'd rather share this with than you.
他来了 亲自驾到
There he is, the man himself,
法律界的贝比·鲁斯[棒球全垒王]
the Babe Ruth of the legal profession.
随你怎么吹捧我 西蒙
Flatter me all you want, Simon.
你让我八点到这里
You got me over here at 8:00,
一般八点我还没起床
and I don't even like to be up at 8:00,
所以你有什么事找我
so what do you got?
解决我们的租户问题的办法
The answer to our tenant problems.
我猜你指的是维新公♥司♥
I'm assuming you mean Restoration
-退出的事 -没错
- pulling out of the deal. - I do.
我邀请了其他人来接手他们的位置
I've invited someone else to take their seat.
-谁 -托马斯·凯斯勒家具公♥司♥
- Who's that? - Thomas Kessler Furniture.
他们是新起之秀
They're up and coming,
打算和我主要的竞争对手做生意
they're about to sign a huge deal with my major competitor,
我想把他们抢过来
and I want them.
-你逗我呢吧 -有什么问题吗
- You gotta be kidding me. - Is there a problem?
西蒙 我们代理凯斯勒
Simon, aside from the fact that we represent Kessler,
存在利益冲突
which is a conflict,
而且我能说服维新公♥司♥回来
I can get Restoration back to the table.
我不想让他们回来
I don't want them back at the table.
-但我以为我们... -哈维 你想想
- But I thought we-- - Harvey, think about it.
他们是个全国连锁店 不缺钱
They're a national chain, they're flush with cash,
但我们只能建这么多商场
and we can only build so many malls.
这意味着如果我们想要增加我们的收入...
Which means if we're gonna increase our revenue going forward--
你需要找发展中的租户
You need up and coming tenants
愿意用一部分利益换取房♥租上的折扣
who will trade a piece of the upside for a break on rent.
终于跟上思路了
Welcome to the conversation.
好吧 西蒙
Okay, Simon.
但我依旧觉得你在权衡
Yet, I still feel you're checking your swings,
你有什么顾虑
so what's your concern?
没有顾虑 你想要凯斯勒 我就给你
No concern. You want Kessler, you got 'em.
路易 这真是太有意思了
Louis, this is so much fun.
很高兴我们终于来了
I'm so glad we're finally doing this.
当然了
Of course,
希拉 我说万事以宝宝为先是认真的
Sheila, when I told you that our baby comes first, I meant it.
说到万事为先
And speaking of coming first,
想象一下我们的小可爱
imagine our little love bug
乘着这家伙去游乐场
rolling to the playground in this bad boy.
-等等 这是... -是的
- Wait, is this-- - Yup.
《亲子》杂♥志♥的最佳优选
"Paternity Magazine"'s top pick.
是的 但这个也要两千美元
Yeah, and it's also $2,000.
路易 我们怎么好意思让大家破费呢
Louis, can we really ask people to buy this for us?
希拉 听我解释
Sheila, let me explain something to you.
我们的朋友都是有钱人
All of our friends are rich,
每个有钱人都会对你说
and as any rich person will tell you,
礼贵见真情
gifts are the truest form of love.
换句话说 扫码就得了
So in other words, scan that mofo.
好好扫扫这辆小酷车
Scan the shit out of that bad boy.
你好
Hello?
-路易·利特 -是的 是我
- Louis Litt? - Yeah, this is.
我是警探布科夫斯基
This is Detective Bukowski,
你最近丢过钱包吗
was your wallet stolen recently?
是丢过 你怎么知道的
Yeah, it was. How could you possibly know--
我想我们刚刚抓到了那名窃贼
We believe we may just have arrested the man who stole it.
-上帝啊 -你愿意
- Oh, my God. - Would you be willing to
过来警署指认这名罪犯吗
come down here and identify him in a lineup?
先生 我保证他不会看到你
Sir, I can assure you he won't see you.
更不会知道你的身份
He won't even know who you are.
好吧 我这就过来
Yeah, I'll come right down.
给我你们的地址
Just let me know where you're at.
谢谢
Thanks.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
? See the money, wanna stay for your meal ?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表