剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're gonna want to take a look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
还记得你上次帮我的那一单吗
Remember that trade you had me make
就是做空道尔鞋业股价的那一次
to tank Doyle Shoe's stock price?
我明白了 别人发现了其中蹊跷
I get it. Someone figured it out
现在想用这事来对付你
and now they want to use it against you.
不是别人 是我公♥司♥的一个操盘手
Not just someone. He's a trader at my firm.
他是有备而来 现在想要取代我
He knows what he's doing and now he wants my job.
不然呢
Or what?
不然他就向证♥监♥会♥举报我
Or he goes to the SCC,
要是委员会展开调查的话
and once they start an investigation--
-我懂了 -哈维 我们该怎么办
- I know. - Harvey, what are we gonna do?
两件事 第一 招一个风险顾问
Two things, first, you're gonna hire a consultant
评估一下你公♥司♥的风险承受策略
to review your firm's risk-tolerance policy.
第二件呢
And second?
你要告诉我关于这个操盘手的一切
You're gonna tell me everything there is to know
他多大 他多高
about this trader: how old he is, how tall he is,
早餐都吃些什么
what he eats for breakfast in the morning.
你打听这些东西干什么
What do you need to know all that for?
因为他抓住了你的把柄
Because he's got you, which means
所以我必须对他施以恫吓
I'm gonna have to bluff him
吓唬人最好的办法
and the best way to bluff someone
无非就是比他自己还了解他
is to know more about him than he knows about himself.
那这位风险顾问 你让我请谁
And who's this consultant you want me to hire?
不瞒你说 我已有最佳人选
Let's just say I got the perfect guy.
路易 这好天气心情该不错吧
Louis, how are you this fine morning?
别跟我闲扯
Don't give me that crap.
给我解释一下为什么你和布莱恩
You wanna explain why you and Brian shit the bed
把香水的案子搞砸了
on your perfume case?
路易 这说来话长
Louis, it's complicated,
但我可以妥善处理的
but I've got it handled.
我以为是你们俩一起办的这案子
I thought this was you and Brian.
这个...布莱恩和我
Well, about that. Brian and I--
布莱恩和你怎么了
Brian and you what?
我觉得这个案子的难度
I think that this case calls
超出了布莱恩的能力范围
for more expertise than Brian can offer,
所为我想你也许能助我一臂之力
so I was wondering if you might be able to help me.
卡特里娜 我刚让萨曼莎
Katrina, I just asked Samantha
为我安排了一个新客户的见面会
to take a new client meeting for me.
又告诉希拉我会帮她
I told Sheila that I would help her pick out furniture
为婴儿房♥挑家具 还有其他一大堆事
for the nursery, and I have a million other things
等着我来协调 你当初说过
that I am trying to balance and you were the one who said
当我忙不过来的时候
that I had people who could step up
有人会帮我顶着 是你说的吧
if I needed to take a step back, were you not?
是我说的 路易
Yes, Louis, I was.
那该你挺身而出了
Then you step the hell up
因为我不想让全世界都以为
because I don't want the world to think that
我们连一桩简单的侵权案都应付不了
we can't handle a simple infringement case.
你来了 唐娜 我想和你谈谈
There you are. Donna, we need to talk.
好的 关于什么
Okay, about what?
首先 你去哪了
For starters, where have you been?
我找了你一个早上
I've been looking for you all morning.
你非要知道的话
If you must know...
我睡过头了
I overslept.
怎么了 什么事这么急
Why? What's going on?
我想知道去年泰迪·道尔那桩交易时
I need to know exactly what you said to Stu
你对斯图到底说了什么
when we made that Teddy Doyle trade last year.
要是我没记错的话 我告诉他
Well, if I recall, I told him
如果他不做那笔交易的话
he wasn't gonna be a gunslinger for long
他的位置就坐不久了 怎么了
if he didn't do it. Why?
所以你确认他知道潜在的风险
So you made sure he knew the risks?
都不用我去确认
I didn't have to make sure.
我话还没说完呢 他就明白了
He knew before half the words were out of my mouth.
再问一次 怎么了
So once again, why?
有人正在用这件事勒索他
He's being blackmailed for it.
见鬼 那你打算
Holy shit. And how are you planning
怎样让他脱身 哈维
to get him out of this, because, Harvey,
我们必须要让他脱身
we have to get him out of this.
我知道 但我也得知道
I know, but I need to know
这笔交易坑了谁
who lost and how much they lost
还有他们到底损失了多少
on the other side of that trade.
等等 你什么意思
Wait, what?
我要知道如果斯图真被这个人告发了
I need to know how badly Stu can get burned
那他最坏的下场是什么
if this guy ends up turning him in.
明白了
Okay.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
哈维 如果这涉及到财务信息收集的话
But, Harvey, if this is about getting financial information,
路易才是理想的人选
Louis is the logical choice.
听着 我知道他是经营合伙人
Look, I know he's the managing partner
我们也确实应该告知他
and we should tell him,
但我不想把他牵扯进来
but I don't want to get him involved
除非我们实在别无他法
unless we think there's no way out of this.
那我知道该找谁了
Then I know who to go to.
罗伯特 能聊聊吗 事关紧要
Robert, can I talk to you? It's important.
当然可以 我还想着问你早上好呢
Of course. I'd say good morning,
但我看得出来你这早上够呛
but I can see it hasn't been good for you.
因为朱迪·奥布赖恩
That's because Judy O'Brien
一大早就在办公室等我
came to my place as I was headed in this morning.
-朱迪 你之前的养母 -就是她
- Judy? Your old foster mom? - That's the one.
她陷入一桩毒品案件 想让我来代理
She's asked me to represent her on a drug case.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
错在她的一个子女
It's one of her kids who's guilty
但她又不想让我把实情告诉检察官
and she won't let me tell the prosecutor that.
萨曼莎 我没记错的话
Samantha, as I recall,
正是这位女士
this is the woman that took you in
在你十二岁时收养了你
when you were 12 years old.
无论惹多大的麻烦 她都对我不离不弃
She stuck with me no matter how much trouble I got in
直到我闯下大祸 被州政♥府♥带走
till I blew it and the state took me away.
那你为什么不帮她呢
Why won't you help her?
因为我怕万一
Because what if...
萨曼莎 我没接我妹妹的案子
Samantha, I didn't handle my sister's case
就因为我害怕失败
because I was afraid,
结果那次放弃令我抱憾至今
and I regretted that decision ever since.
如果朱迪因为我的失败而锒铛入狱
Well, if Judy goes to prison because of me.
我会抱憾终生
I'll regret that forever.
如果她因为
If she goes to prison
阻止你在法庭上吐露实情而入狱的话
because she told you not to tell them the truth,
那责任在她 而不在你
that's on her, not you.
-结果还是一样 -不 并不一样
- All the same. - No, it's not all the same.
萨曼莎 你是那种会为在乎的人
Samantha, when you care about someone,
两肋插刀竭尽所能的人
you fight twice as hard.
所以她才来找你
It's the reason she came to you.
换做是我 我不会拒她于门外
If it were me, I wouldn't turn her away.
好
Okay.
但路易让我今晚为他安排一个会议
But Louis asked me to take a meeting for him tonight.
我有点分身乏术
I can't be in two places at once.
把会议内容告诉我 我替你去
Then give me the details and I'll take it for you.
萨曼莎
And Samantha...
我为你的勇气感到骄傲
I'm proud of you for doing this.
-斯托克曼先生 -是的 我就是
- Mr. Stockman? - Yes, that's me.
尼克·帕瓦诺蒂 听说你要见我
Nick Pavonotti. I was told to see you.
我听说你在为公♥司♥做咨♥询♥
I understand you're doing some consulting for the firm.
是的
That's right,
我是从贵公♥司♥的历史交易记录入手的
and I started looking at your trade history.
你们在创生科技上亏了两百万
Gen Biotech, you lost 2 million.
然后在页岩期货上又让一千万血本无归
Shale futures, 10 million down the drain.
里德利制药 依旧如此
Ridley Pharma, same thing.
我们的业务如同下注
We make bets every day,
有赢就有输
and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
那你们这次要输大了
Well, you're about to make your worst bet yet.
你什么意思
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表