剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Well?
-其实我更喜欢精酿啤酒 -别扯了
- I'm more of a craft brew-- - Oh, save the bullshit.
我知道这酒难喝 这就是问题所在
I know. It tastes like ass. That's my problem.
所以你想让我来炒了你的酿酒师
So you want me to fire your winemaker?
不 我想让你去追查那个
No, I want you to go after the son of a bitch
迟迟不把我订的木桶送过来的混♥蛋♥
who didn't deliver the barrels that I paid for.
他害得我只能把酒保存在这些铁桶里
Because I had to let my wine stay in these vats,
然后我的酒就变成了你端着的那杯醋
and it turned into that vinegar you're now holding.
谁会想来买♥♥醋喝
And no one's interested in buying vinegar.
我这一季的葡萄都浪费了
I lost my entire harvest!
该死的
Shit.
你打电♥话♥
What did the guy say
催木桶的时候他怎么说的
when you called about the barrels?
他说明天就到
That they'd be here tomorrow.
然后明日复明日 就是不见桶
And tomorrow. And tomorrow.
与此同时 附近酒厂已经全部顺利收到桶了
And meanwhile, all my neighbors got their barrels just fine.
我就觉得这件事肯定
Which makes me think there's more going on here
没那么简单
than it looks like.
你觉得这是因为种族歧视
You think this is about race?
从我在银行看到的那些眼神
I think, between the looks I got at the bank
在市场上遭到的冷遇
and the cold shoulder I got at the market
还有现在这件事情看来
and now this...
像是同一部电影多次上演
You've seen this movie before.
选角不同
Different cast,
地点不同
different location,
但剧本该死的一模一样
but the same damn script.
罗伯特 如果这就是事情的真♥相♥
Robert, if that's what's going on here,
我不觉得诉讼会让这些人收手
I'm not sure a lawsuit is gonna get these guys to back off.
问题的关键不在于他们是白人
Look, I'm not saying they're wearing white robes.
在于他们想把我排挤出去
I'm saying they're trying to keep me out of the country club.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想让他们知道
I want to send a message
如果他们再敢这么做
that if they try this shit again,
他们的小团体就将不复存在了
there's not gonna be a country club.
大名鼎鼎的哈维·斯佩克特进了我的门
The great Harvey Specter walking through my door.
现在我知道我也算得上是个厉害角色了
Now I know I'm a big deal.
你没有我即将提供的
Not as big as the deal
那份协议厉害 毕洛斯先生
I'm about to offer you, Mr. Billows.
我已经喜欢上你了
Oh, I like you already.
那你肯定也会喜欢上我的客户的
Then you're really gonna love my client.
桑塔纳地♥产♥
Santana Developers.
他们是西南部一家很有前途的
They're an up-and-coming real estate firm
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 还有你也很幸运
from the southwest, and, fortunately for you,
他们对你在自♥由♥大道的重建项目
they've taken an interest in your redevelopment project
很感兴趣
on Liberty Avenue.
是吗
Have they, now?
那很遗憾 因为这个项目并不出♥售♥
Well, that's a shame, 'cause it's not for sale.
我也从没听说过什么西南部的公♥司♥
And there's no southwest firm that I've never heard of.
好吧 算你厉害
All right. You got me.
我的客户跟迪拜政♥府♥联♥系♥密切
My client's associated closely with government of Dubai.
他们并不想公开这件事
A fact they'd rather not announce,
所以为了保密
and, in exchange for that secrecy,
他们愿意给你开出如下条件
they're willing to offer you this.
还是感谢你能前来
Thank you for your time.
约翰 这可比市价高四分之一
John, that's 25% over market value.
而且是现金交易
All cash.
我说过了 我不会卖♥♥的
And I told you, I'm not selling.
更别说是卖♥♥给大卫·福克斯
Least of all to David Fox.
好吧 约翰 听着
All right, John, look-- -
好吧 你确实值得赞赏
All right, look, I'll give you credit.
我是说 你果然名不虚传
I mean, you do live up to your reputation.
编一个幌子
'Cause a fallback straw man
这招确实我都没想过
is something even I never thought of.
如果你确实听闻过我的名声
And if you really knew my reputation,
你就会知道这个幌子只是我的第一步
you'd know a straw man is just my first move.
你不会想看见
You don't want to see
我的下一步的
what I'm gonna come at you with next.
我猜你会想切断掉我的资金
Well, I believe you'll try to cut off my financing.
但是我的合伙人都在中国
But my partners are in China.
我和他们可是十年的交情了
And I've been in bed with them for ten years.
他们毫无疑问会信任我
They trust me implicitly.
慢走 斯佩克特先生
Good day, Mr. Specter.
替我向大卫·福克斯问好
My regards to David Fox.
路易 难以置信
Louis, I can't believe
你居然这么快就在这里订到了位置
you got us a reservation here so quickly.
希拉 你马上就是我儿子的母亲了
Sheila, you're gonna be the mother of my son.
你想去哪儿我都会带你去
I'm getting you in wherever you want to go.
-儿子 -女儿也不错
- Son? - Or daughter.
那这杯就敬不管是儿子还是女儿
Well, here's to watching either one of them
我们都会看着他们在芭蕾课上跳舞
take ballet lessons and tap
还要学怎么指挥
and learn to twirl the baton.
天呐 我能教他怎么挥指挥棒
Oh, my God, I get to teach him the baton.
我等不及了 所以我才想有个儿子
I can't wait. It's why I want to have a boy.
我等不及是因为我们马上就是一家三口了
And I can't wait because we're gonna be a family.
全家人无论做什么都在一起
And we're gonna do everything together.
早晨一起穿戴洗漱
We're gonna get ready in the morning together.
还能一起度假
We're gonna go on vacations together.
我们还能去布鲁哈训练营看他
We're gonna get to visit him at Camp Brucha
看他跑出来 穿着那小小的
and see him come running out in his little--
等等 布鲁哈训练营
Wait a second. Camp Brucha?
不 希拉 我知道我告诉过你那里的小鬼
No, Sheila, I know I told you that the kids there
把我的内♥裤♥全烧了
burned all my underwear,
但我要告诉你 我因此变得更坚强了
but I'm telling you, it made me stronger.
路易 我不管你的什么内♥裤♥
Louis, your underwear isn't what I'm talking about.
我是说布鲁哈是个犹太教夏令营
I meant Brucha is a Jewish camp.
-对啊 怎么了 -我到现在才知道
- Yeah, so what? - So it never occurred to me
你想让我们的孩子信犹太教
that you'd want to raise our child Jewish.
我当然想
Of course I do.
这话还用说
I thought it went without saying.
就像我以为我们俩默认了
Just like I thought it went without saying
我们不会让孩子信任何东西
that we wouldn't raise them anything.
-你怎么会这么想 -好吧 路易
- Why would you think that? - Okay, Louis.
假如我们让孩子信天主教
How would your parents feel
你父母会做何感想
if we said we were gonna raise our child Catholic?
正是如此
Exactly.
如果我们要让孩子信犹太教
That's how my parents would feel
我父母就会是这样的感受
if we raised our child Jewish.
是 但这是不一样的
Yeah, but it's different.
不 对我来说是一样的
Not to me, it isn't.
-希拉 -拜托 路易
- Sheila-- - Louis, please.
今晚我们本是来庆祝的
This is supposed to be a celebration.
你就不能先把这事放一边么
Can't you just let it go?
当然 希拉
Of course, Sheila.
这事就算过去了
Consider it gone.
迈尔斯·纽顿
Miles Newton.
哪位
Yes?
我是亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
My name is Alex Williams.
我是罗伯特·赞恩的律师
I represent Robert Zane.
-律师 -没错
- Represent? - That's right.
他要告你违约
He's suing you for breach of contract.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我跟他说过了 这只是个笔误
I told him it was a clerical error.
但这个笔误让他赔了一个季度的收益
And that error cost him his yield for the season.
听着 我还告诉过他我会
Look, I also told him that I'll comp him
提供明年他需要的所有木桶作为补偿
all the barrels that he needs next year to make up for it.
有没有明年都还是个疑问
There may not be a next year
因为你骗走了我客户的钱
because you cheated my client out of money,
现在你要把那些钱还给他
and now you're gonna pay him back,
再加上他折损的收益
plus his lost revenue,
以及其他任何我能套在你头上的损失
and any other damages I can hang on you.
如果我骗他
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表