剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
to affect the outcome of this situation.
随你怎么给我命令
And you can give me all the orders you want.
我只听罗伯特·赞恩的命令
The only person I answer to is Robert Zane.
所以如果你想阻止我的话
So if you want to stop what I'm about to do,
最好在我动手之前去找他谈
you better talk to him before I god damn do it.
-你居然敢就这么走开 -吃屎去吧
- Don't you walk away from me. - Kiss my ass.
好了 罗伯特 我已经很有耐心了
All right, Robert. I have been patient,
但是事情已经了结了 而且我赢了
but it's over, and I've won.
召回你的走狗吧
Call off the dogs.
你刚刚跟我说什么
What the hell did you just say to me?
我说召回你的走狗 我不希望自己的律所里
I said call off the dogs. I'm not gonna have someone
有人连自己败局已定都看不出来
inside my own firm who doesn't know when she's lost.
这里唯一看不出来自己败局已定的人是你
The only one in here who doesn't know that they've lost is you.
我什么都没败
I didn't lose shit.
如果你觉得我可能会失败的话
And if you think I might, why don't you pick up the phone
你为什么不现在给托马斯法官打个电♥话♥呢
and call Judge Thomas right now?
我说的不是托马斯法官
I'm not talking about Judge Thomas.
那你说的是什么
Then what the hell are you talking about?
我说的是你曾在这里
I'm talking about the fact that you stood right here
信誓旦旦地说你不会掺和这件事
and gave your word that you would stay out of this thing.
现在你不但背弃了诺言
And not only did you break it,
甚至还想让我一起掺和进去
now you're in here trying to drag me into it.
没话说了 那就对了
Nothing to say? That's right.
也许你赢了场战役 但是你输了战争
You may have won the battle, but you lost the goddamn war.
因为你刚刚向整个律所展示了
Because you just showed this entire firm
我们中只有一个是块当经营合伙人的料
only one of us is managing partner material.
而那个人不是你
And it isn't you.
这是我的律所
This is my firm,
我不会让你夺走它
and I'm not gonna let you take it.
告诉你个秘密吧 哈维
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, Harvey.
它已经是我的了
I already have.
现在我建议你消化一下
Now, why don't you let that rattle around
等你准备好承认我说的话是对的了
for a little while, and then come back
再回来告诉我
when you're ready to tell me that I'm right.
你可以进来的
You can come in, you know.
-抱歉 我不想 -不 你想
- Sorry, I didn't mean to-- - Yes, you did.
你只是想让我
You just wanted to let me finish
把手头的工作做完
whatever I was in the middle of.
不错嘛
Not bad.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不 我是谢谢你在卡特里娜面前替我说话
No, I mean, thanks for sticking up for me with Katrina.
-你发现了 -没错
- You figured it out. - I did.
我没看错你
I was right about you.
你难道不是从来没看错过人吗
Aren't you right about everybody?
嗯 基本上是吧
Yeah, pretty much.
现在还有一件事我也没看错
And now I have something else to be right about.
卡特里娜需要你的帮助
Katrina needs your help.
也许她需要 但是一想到
Maybe she does, but if I'd thought
我继续留在律所意味着
about the fact that me staying would mean
我在乎的人可能会被解雇...
someone I care about might get fired...
我就不会去找路易了
I wouldn't have gone to Louis in the first place.
这恰恰证明了我们留下你是个正确决定
And that, right there, is the reason we were right to keep you.
在我看来
And as I see it...
你要么帮卡特里娜做出正确的决定
You can either help Katrina make the right decision,
要么就得忍♥受她可能做出的错误决定
or live with the fact that she might make the wrong one.
就像她差点炒了你一样
Like she almost did with you.
哈维 我能为你做些什么
Harvey, what can I do for you?
我来告诉你 你本该为我做什么
I'll tell you what you should have done for me.
阻止我从亚历克斯那里抢走这桩案子
Stop me from taking the case from Alex.
你回想一下 我当时就是这么做的
And if you recall, that's what I tried to do.
但后来你又改了主意
And then you changed your mind.
因为我听了你的话
Because I listened to you.
你这话听的可真是时候
Oh, well, you picked a hell of a time to start doing that
因为赞恩给我下了套
because Zane set me up.
我才不管赞恩做了什么
I don't care what Zane did,
你去找她斗 是因为你本性如此
you went after her because it's who you are.
但你应该救我 避免我跳进自己挖的坑
And you're supposed to be saving me from myself.
我就是这么做的
Which is exactly what I did.
你怎么会这么想
How the hell do you figure that?
哈维 迈克走了
Harvey, Mike left.
迈克走了和这有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
千丝万缕
It has everything to do with this.
因为迈克离开的原因就在于
Because the reason he left is because
他终于开始接受真实的自己
he finally came to terms with who he is.
现在他走了
And now that he's gone,
而你 是个想重回赛场的人
who you are is a man who wants back in the game.
难道你还不明白 你已经到达山顶了
Don't you see, you've been to the top of the mountain.
你已经证明了自己可以做到
You've proved you can do it,
也许你不想承认 但是
and you may not want to admit it, but...
你已经厌倦仅仅待在山顶
you're getting tired of just sitting up there,
欣赏美景
enjoying the view.
唐娜 如果我往山下走
Donna, how's it gonna look
别人会怎么想
to the rest of the world if I step down?
我来告诉你他们会怎么想
I'll tell you how.
我们的成就 其他律所将望尘莫及
Like no other firm can touch us.
并不是因为你将和罗伯特做那些众所周知
Not with you and Robert doing what everybody knows
你们该做的事
you were meant to do.
说这些话...
And by that...
我指的是我们将能做到那些
I mean pulling off the kind of shit
只有哈维·斯佩克特才能做到的事
that only Harvey Specter can do.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
-你找我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes.
布里奇特 请坐
Bridget, please sit down.
我要被开除了吗
Am I getting fired?
是的 恐怕是的
Yes. I'm afraid you are.
卡特里娜 我知道我们合并了
Katrina, I know we merged,
但我有很大一笔学生贷款要还
but I have a ton of student debt.
我的房♥东刚涨了租金 而且
My landlord just raised my rent, and...
我还答应要付我侄子的日托费
I promised to pay for my nephew's daycare
好让我姐姐回学校读书
so my sister could go back to school.
求求你了
Please.
我一定还能做些什么
There's got to be something I can do
去争取第二次机会
to get a second chance.
抱歉 布里奇特
I'm sorry, Bridget,
但是我们已经做好决定了
but the decision's already been made.
祝你好运
I do wish you the best of luck.
当这里还是我的办公室时 生活要简单多了
You know, life was simpler when this was my office.
就我所知 你在这间办公室那会儿
As I understand, when you were in this office
差点为了迈克·罗斯进监狱
you almost went to prison for Mike Ross.
我看不出这种生活哪里更简单
I don't see what was simpler about that.
不 你看得出
Yeah, you do.
罗伯特 你说如果我愿意承认
Robert, you said that I should come back
你是对的 我就应该回来
when I was ready to admit that you were right.
现在我回来了
Well, I'm back.
要承认这点不容易 哈维
Takes a big man to admit that, Harvey.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你不会是想给我一个拥抱吧
You're not gonna try to hug me, are you?
我不知道你和路易什么关系
I don't know what goes on between you and Louis,
但我就算了
but I'll pass.
我猜接下来就该我
Then I guess this is the part where I make
向我无所畏惧的领导提出卑微的请求了
my first humble request to my fearless leader.
才两秒就要提要求了
That took about two seconds.
说说看
Let's hear it.
我的办公室
My office.
-怎么了 -我想要回我的办公室
- What about it? - I want it back.
这样的话 你无所畏惧的领导
In that case, your fearless leader
很乐意应允
is happy to comply.
我们出去吃点汉堡 你觉得怎么样
What do you say we go out and grab those burgers?
今晚不行 以后有的是机会
Not tonight, but we will.
我还有些事情要处理
I still have something I have to take care of.
-你说得对 -什么事说得对
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表