剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Look, what do you want me to say?
这只是个想法 卡特里娜
It was an idea, Katrina.
我也不知道这次程序会没用
I didn't know the program wouldn't work this time.
我知道 布莱恩 抱歉 我只是...
I know, Brian, I'm sorry. I'm just...
等等
Wait a second.
程序这次没起作用
The program didn't work this time,
但这个程序上次也没起作用
but the program didn't work last time either.
它显示有人比你更有价值
It said other people were more valuable than you.
虽然很想谢你提醒我
And while I love being reminded of that
-但我看不出关联之处 -你想想看
- I don't see how that-- - Think about it.
PATTIE上次出错是因为
PATTIE was wrong because she didn't take
她没有考虑到你的内在因素
into account your intangibles.
我是被说服了才让你留下的
I had to be convinced to keep you.
你的意思是我们需要说服业主
You mean we need to convince that property owner
我们的客户
that our client is more valuable
比他们想签的那个租户更有价值
than whoever they want to replace us with.
没错
Exactly.
萨曼莎 不管你要说什么
Samantha, whatever it is--
我想谈谈今天在法庭上发生的事
I wanna talk about what happened in court today.
法庭上发生什么已经不重要了 都结束了
Doesn't matter what happened in court, because it's over.
我在这里是因为它可以不必结束
I'm here because it doesn't have to be.
你…
You--
你是想 不 我不会犯法的
Are you--no, I'm not breaking the law.
路易 他袭击了你
Louis, he assaulted you.
你不能就让他这么逃脱制裁
You cannot let him get away with it.
但他已经逃脱了 萨曼莎
He did get away with it, Samantha.
他大摇大摆离开了法庭
He walked away.
现在我也要做同样的事情了
And now I'm gonna do the same thing.
你不明白吗 你不能那么做
Don't you get it? You can't do that.
他还逍遥法外
Not with him out there.
该死的 萨曼莎
Damnit, Samantha.
你以为我不知道他有多危险吗
You don't think I know how dangerous he is?
他知道我住哪 我不会冒这个险的
He fucking knows where I live. I'm not gonna risk it.
路易 他是个强盗
Louis, he's a bully.
他们能为所欲为 是因为你放任自流
And bullies only have power if you let them.
不 他们能为所欲为 是因为他们有枪
No, bullies only have power because they have guns
还有刀 同时一无所有 但我不是
and knives and nothing to lose, but I do,
而那个罪犯知道我有个家庭的唯一原因
and the only reason that criminal out there knows that
就是因为我被你说服上了法庭
I have a family is 'cause I let you convince me to do this.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
Well, I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
我要做的就是把这事放下
What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna let it go
我再也不想听到这件事了
and I don't want to hear another word about it.
哈维 什么情况
Harvey, what's the story?
协议你们签了吗 ...
You guys sign that deal yet because--
我们可以等下再说那个交易 亚历克斯
We can talk about the deal in a minute, Alex.
我要问你个事 完全是假设 但是...
I need to ask you something. It's hypothetical, but--
出什么事了
What's going on?
你有两个客户 都在一笔生意里
You got two clients, both in a deal together.
一个的律师费是七位数 另一个五位数
One bills seven figures, the other five.
他们都签了利益冲突弃权书 然后你发现
They both waive conflict, then you find out the big one
大的客户要占小的客户的便宜
was planning to screw over the little one.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 这不是假设
Son of a bitch. This isn't hypothetical.
这就是西蒙·洛和托马斯·凯斯勒
This Simon Lowe and Thomas Kessler.
-回答问题 -你知道答案
- Answer the question. - You know the answer.
你得支持那条大鱼 不过本来也无所谓
You stick with the bigger fish, but it doesn't matter
谁是更大的客户 因为你不能违反保密协议
who's a bigger client because you can't break privilege anyway.
-我知道 -那你为什么还告诉我
- I know. - Then why the hell are you telling me?
我告诉你是因为我不喜欢这样
I'm telling you because I don't like it
而且即便我们不必告诉托马斯
and we may not have to tell Thomas
也并不意味着我们不能采取点行动
but that doesn't mean we can't do something about it.
而我本不该知情
And since I'm not supposed to know about this
你也不能出♥卖♥♥♥你的客户
and you're not supposed to undercut your client,
那我们应该做什么呢
what are we supposed to do?
如果维新又退出的话
Look, Simon will stick with Thomas
西蒙就会继续跟托马斯合作了
if Restoration falls out again.
所以我们要让他们退出
So we're gonna make that happen.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这事怎么可能会不传到西蒙的耳朵里
In what world does that not get back to Simon?
我找个别人替我们做就没事了
The world where I can get someone to do it for us.
如果你要这么做 那你还要我做什么
Well, if you're gonna do that, what do you need me for?
我需要备用方案 也就是
The backup plan, which is to get
托马斯原来的业主出个比西蒙还要好的条件
Thomas's original landlord to beat Simon's deal.
他们连我的电♥话♥都不接
They won't even take my call.
亚历克斯 我们俩必须有一个成功
Alex, one of us is gonna get this thing done,
可是时间不多了 你到底是干还是不干
but we don't have much time, so are you in or you out?
我随时都会找到你
I can get to you any time.
不要
No. No!
我加入
I'm in.
-你确定 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
-你只要告诉我该做什么 -什么都不用
- Just tell me what I have to do. - Nothing.
这事就包在我身上
Consider the matter handled.
-什么 你准备怎么... -路易
- Wha-- how are you gonna-- - Louis,
交给我就行了
just let me do what I do.
不行 我不想只在旁边看着
No, I'm not gonna just sit on the sidelines.
我也要加入进来
I wanna be a part of it.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
萨曼莎 我不想下半辈子都
Samantha, I'm not gonna live in fear
生活在恐惧里 你自己说的
my whole life. You said it yourself.
能实现这个的唯一方法就是让我面对他
The only way that's gonna happen is if I stand up to him.
那就做好再次出庭作证的准备吧
Then be prepared to testify again.
因为我感觉会有新的证据浮出水面
Because I have a feeling new evidence is gonna come to light
能把他与抢劫联♥系♥在一起
that links him to that mugging.
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
我才不管你们律所有没有利益冲突呢
Damnit, I don't care if your firm has conflict.
我需要这个
I need this.
是吗 下次你来找我帮忙时
Yeah? Well, I'll remember that the next time
我可不会忘记你刚才说的话
you come to me for a favor.
哈维 你有时间吗
Harvey, do you have a second?
当然有了 唐娜 你有什么事
Of course, Donna. What do you need?
托马斯对于这个交易非常兴奋
Well, it's just, Thomas is so excited about this deal.
我想要带他出去庆祝 我想知道
I wanna take him out to celebrate and I was wondering,
你觉得交易会在今晚完成
do you think that it's gonna close by tonight
还是明天晚上
or by tomorrow night?
不会是今晚
It won't be tonight.
我们还需要西蒙董事会的批准
We still need to get approval from Simon's board.
董事会不应该在跟他接触前就批准吗
But wouldn't the board approve it before approaching him?
他们名义上批准了
Well, they did in concept.
但还需要批准实际的交易
Now they just need to approve the actual deal
会花点时间
which takes a beat.
我明白了 这跟伊莲·菲利普斯有关
I get it. This is about Elaine Phillips.
我听说她在挪威 而你不知道她何时回来
I heard she's in Norway, and you don't know when she'll be back
你又不想让我瞒着托马斯
and you don't want me to have to keep this from Thomas.
说得对 你戳穿我了
That's right. You got me.
不 哈维 压根就没有伊莲这个人
No, Harvey. There is no Elaine Phillips.
当我问你这交易完成的事时
And when I asked you about this deal closing
你脸上有个怪表情 我要知道原因
you got a look on your face and I want to know why.
我不会跟你谈这个的
We are not having this conversation.
必须谈 因为除了托马斯的交易出事了以外
Yes, we are, because I can't make sense
我想不出你举止古怪
of why you're acting like this
还能是为了什么
other than Thomas's deal is in trouble.
我不会告诉你发生了什么事
I'm not gonna tell you what's going on.
你不说我就不走
And I'm not leaving until you do,
就算我走 也会打电♥话♥给他
and if I do leave, I'm just going to call him
告诉他有点不对劲 所以...
and tell him that something's going on so--
好吧
Okay.
算了...
You know what...
好吧 你想知道是吧
All right, you wanna know?
西蒙是在利用托马斯做谈判的幌子
Simon was using Thomas as a stalking horse.
-简直无法相信 -唐娜 我们能解决
- I don't believe this. - Donna, we can fix it.
解决 这没办法解决
Fix it? There is no fixing it.
托马斯一旦知道了这个 无论你做什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表