剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
My story...
就是我是位父亲 我有个女儿
is I'm a father with a daughter.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
我还在想你何时来访
I was wondering when this visit was coming.
-来访做什么 -来威胁我
- What visit is that? - The one where you threaten me.
我不是来威胁你的
I'm not here to threaten you.
在公开羞辱你之前 我打算给你个机会脱身
I'm here to offer you a way out before publicly humiliating you
因为你还是我律所的客户
because you're still a client of my firm.
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property.
我滚了 陪审团将听到菲利普·琼斯的证词
And I do that, the jury's gonna hear from Phillip Jones.
你觉得你能把他藏起来不让我找到
You thought you could hide him from me.
我不认识任何叫这个名字的人
I don't know anyone by that name.
有意思 因为他手上有监控录像
Funny, because he has security footage
显示在你毁掉那幅画的前两周
showing you meeting with him two weeks before
你们见过面
you destroyed that painting.
-他绝对不会去作证的 -他已经去了
- He'll never testify. - He already has.
他发誓说你特地问过他
I have him under oath saying you specifically asked him
如果另外一幅维米尔被毁掉了
how much your Vermeer would go up
你的那幅能升值多少
if another one got destroyed.
我抓住你把柄了 盖文 我不会放过你的
I've got you, Gavin, and I am not letting go.
这是违法且不被承认的
This is illegal and inadmissible.
-你阴了我 -我不过是对你做了
- You hacked my shit. - What I did was do to you
我以前为你做的事
what I used to do for you.
你可以威胁我 或者把我赶出去
And you can threaten me or throw me off your property
但一旦我们到了庭上
but once we're in that courtroom,
我是不会退让的
I am not going anywhere.
给我一天的时间
Give me a day.
什么
Excuse me?
我会付清我欠下的债 我只是需要一天
I'll pay what we owe. I just--I need a day
来取得董事会的同意
to get the board's approval.
不 我不信任你
No, I don't trust you.
你不需要信任我 你抓住我的把柄了
You don't need to trust me. You got me.
就像你刚刚说的
Like you just said.
我依旧是你律所的客户
I'm still a client of the firm.
这还有点用吧
That's gotta count for something.
-没有 -萨曼莎 求你了
- It doesn't. - Samantha, please.
你之前和我讲过你的家人
I know you once told me about your family.
我也有家庭...
Well, I have a family and...
如果这事曝光了
If this comes out,
想想会对我的孩子有什么影响
think about what it's gonna do to my kids.
一天 我只给你一天
One day. I'll give you one day.
然后我就会让你站上被告席
And then I'm putting you on the stand.
路易 出什么事了
Louis, what's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我刚刚在我桌上发现了一束粉色康乃馨
I just found a bouquet of pink carnations on my desk.
既然我俩都清楚那是最常用的道歉花束
And since we both know that's the widely accepted bouquet of apology
我就想来问问你在为什么道歉
I thought I'd ask what you're apologizing for.
我不是在向你道歉 我是在向希拉道歉
I wasn't apologizing to you. I was apologizing to Sheila.
但后来我发现 她想要的不是道歉
It turns out, she didn't want an apology.
而是我改变心意
She wanted a change of heart.
正好你刚刚成为了资深合伙人
And you just made senior partner,
所以我想着与其把花扔了...
so I thought rather than throw them away...
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
但我还以为你和希拉一切都很顺利呢
But I thought you and Sheila were doing great.
是啊 之前是的 直到她被邀请上任
Yeah, we were until she got offered to be
哥大♥法♥学院的院长
the dean of Columbia Law School.
你害怕如果她接受了
And you're afraid if she takes it,
就会没时间照顾宝宝了
she won't have time for the baby.
没错 加上这副重担 卡特里娜 我
Exactly, and with this added responsibility, Katrina, i...
我不知道这要怎样才能行
I don't know how it's gonna work.
我知道这事不该我插手
I know it's not my place.
但你有没有想过 如果希拉的时间变少了
But did you consider that if Sheila has less time,
你也许可以多挤点时间出来
you might be able to make more time?
卡特里娜 我不能就这样抛下律所
Katrina, I can't just leave the firm.
我明白 路易 但是三晚前
I know that, Louis, but three nights ago,
你走进我办公室 告诉我你在我脸上看到了
you came into my office and said you saw a look on my face
之前在你自己脸上出现过的表情
that you had seen on yours before.
没错 就是那种希望生活中有人相伴的表情
Yes, the look of wishing for someone to share your life with.
如今你脸上没有这种表情了
You don't have that look anymore.
但你有两个冠名合伙人
What you do have is two name partners
和一个新晋资深合伙人在背后支持你
and a new senior partner who have your back.
这意味着等到了那个时候
Which means that when the time comes,
你可以退后一点点
you'll be able to step back a little
并且相信律所会被照料得好好的
and trust that the firm is in good hands.
说到把律所照料好这事
Speaking of keeping the firm in good hands,
卡特里娜 我得告诉你一件事
Katrina, I need to tell you something.
盖文 你来干什么
Gavin, what are you doing here?
一小时后我们就要上庭了
We're due in court in an hour.
不用了 因为萨曼莎申请了休庭并且成功了
No we're not, because Samantha asked for a recess and she got it.
她又掌握了什么
What does she have now?
她掌握了什么不重要
Doesn't matter what she has.
重要的是我掌握了什么
It matters what I have.
那是什么
What is that?
在担任我律师的六年间 萨曼莎·惠勒涉嫌
A list of ethical violations Samantha Wheeler engaged in
违反道德的操作
over the course of six years as my attorney.
不 我不会去毁掉萨曼莎的事业
No, I'm not ruining Samantha's career.
听着 你不用毁掉什么
Look, you don't have to ruin anything.
你威胁把这事上报律师协会 她就会屈服的
You threaten to take this to the bar and she'll cave.
我不会来冒这个风险
I'm not gonna take that chance.
而且我们不需要 因为我们要赢了
And we don't need to. We're winning.
不 亚历克斯 我们赢不了
No, Alex, we're not.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
萨曼莎今早来我家找我了
Samantha came to my house this morning.
她有证据证明我问过一位鉴定师
She has proof that I asked an appraiser
如果那幅画被毁了
what would happen to the value of my Vermeer
我的那幅维米尔会升值多少
if that painting got destroyed.
-如果他出庭作证 -让我理理清楚
- Now, if he gets on the stand-- - Let me get this straight.
你♥他♥妈♥有实实在在的把柄 而你却不告诉我
There's a goddamn smoking gun, and you kept it from me?
因为你太正直了 你会告诉她的
'Cause you're a Boy Scout, and you would've given it to her.
好吧 听着 是很糟糕 但这不算证据
All right, look. It's bad, but it's not proof.
我们可以盘问这个人 然后
We can cross examine this guy and--
让我把话说明白
Let me make myself clear!
这不是建议 是命令
This is not a suggestion. It is an order.
如果你不用它 我会用的
If you don't use this, I will.
如果是我出手 亚历克斯
And if I do it, Alex,
我们就会跳过给她脱身机会那部分
we're gonna skip the part where she gets the chance to walk away
因为我会直接去找律师协会
because I'll be going straight to the bar.
我不喜欢你脸上的表情
I don't like that look on your face.
-什么表情 -就是那种
- What look? - The look that says
你马上要告诉我一个很糟消息的表情
you're about to tell me some serious shit.
萨曼莎抓住了盖文的软肋
Samantha's got Gavin by the balls.
但我觉得我有办法解决
But I think I got a way out.
-怎么解决 -我挖掘了一下
- How? - I did some digging.
德克哈特将80%的保险分保出去
Dexhart has 80% of the reinsurance
给了那家应该保护那幅画的包装公♥司♥
for the packing company that should have protected that painting.
这意味着他们会有证明自己没有过失的动机
Which means they'd have incentive to clear them of any fault.
我相信他们会伪造报告
Which I believe they did with a false report.
而你认为萨曼莎把那份真报告藏起来了
And you think Samantha's hiding the real report?
我觉得她聪明到根本不会
I think she's too smart to look at the real report
去看那份真报告
in the first place.
而且我知道如果我们用传票索取这份报告
And I know if we ask for it with a subpoena,
它就永远不会有面世的机会了
it'll never see the light of day.
那你究竟想让我帮你什么 亚历克斯
What exactly are you here to ask me, Alex?
我想让你派卡特里娜·班尼特去那里
I want you to get Katrina Bennett to go over there
拿一份未修改的报告
and ask for the unredacted version of that report.
-不可能 -哈维
- No way. - Harvey.
你想让我们自己的律师犯罪吗
You're asking to have one of our lawyers commit a crime.
不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
她是律所的资深合伙人
She's a senior partner at this firm.
她只需要过去 拿上文件
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表