剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
比起来这里
instead of coming in here,
试图让我去以身犯险
trying to get me to put my ass on the line
就为了尊重一个什么80年前的传统
to honor some 80-year-old tradition,
你何不一开始就别搞砸这件事呢
why don't you not screw up in the first place?
你以为自己很了不起 你不需要任何人
You think you're hot shit, and you don't need anyone...
不过天道好轮回 苍天饶过谁
but one day you're gonna be in the position that I'm in,
那时你会很后悔自己没有人脉
and you're gonna wish like hell you had a network of people
-可以求助 -也许我会
- to call on for help. - Maybe I will.
但是我感觉 到那时候
But something tells me by then...
你早就不在了
you'll be long gone.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
别告诉我 你接了这个
Don't tell me. You're picking up the case
我把萨曼莎踢出去的案子 而我
I had Samantha booted off of, and now I'm...
现在该瑟瑟发抖了
supposed to be shaking with fear.
你以为我会这么轻易就放过你吗 艾瑞克
You think I'd let you off that easy, Eric?
-不可能 -你在说什么
- Not a chance. - What are you talking about?
有一个成语叫做
There's an old saying:
贼喊捉贼
accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.
还有个成语叫做简明扼要
There's another old saying: get to the point.
你说萨曼莎在请款单的问题上说了谎
You said Samantha lied about that billing sheet,
我们就想 是你在请款单的问题上说了谎
which got us thinking, you lied about that billing sheet,
而萨曼莎从未为灰度工作过
and Samantha never worked for Grayscale.
你要敢再说一遍 我就告你诽谤
And you say that again, and I will have you sued for slander.
那我就不说了 我直接证明
Then I won't say it. I'll just prove it.
你难道准备进入我的大脑
You gonna reach into my brain
让我承认我从未做过的事情吗
to get me to admit to something I never did?
不 艾瑞克 我会传唤所有已寄出账单
No, Eric. I'll subpoena every bill ever sent,
和萨曼莎提交过的所有请款单
and every billing sheet ever submitted by Samantha,
如果它们不吻合
and when they don't add up,
这个案子就不必继续了
we won't need this case to move forward
因为你会因为捏造证据而被取消律师资格
because you'll be disbarred for fabricated evidence.
我绝不会把我们专有的记录
There's no way I have to hand over
交给一家对手律所
proprietary records to a competing firm.
你真的想为了一个客户赌赌这个可能性吗
You really want to take that chance over one client?
放弃吧 艾瑞克
Let this go, Eric.
结束了
It's over.
你带走了我的合伙人
So it's not enough you had to take my partner
和我一半的生意还不够是吧
and half my business?
连剩下的一半你都要穷追不舍吗
You have to come after the rest?
我并没有这么想
I didn't come after anything.
既然你提起了这件事
But as long as we're talking,
我并没有带走你的合伙人
I didn't take your partner.
是你背着他试图偷走我们两家律所
You went behind his back to try to steal both our firms,
你别以为演出苦情戏就能打动我
so if you think this little sob story is gonna move me,
你还不如拿张纸巾
you might as well pick up a tissue,
擦擦你的眼泪 去找别人诉苦
dab your eyes, and tell it somewhere else.
等你演完了 你就可以去联♥系♥灰度公♥司♥
And when you're finished, you can call Grayscale
然后告诉他们 他们现在的律师是我
and let them know they're now represented by me.
格蕾琴
Gretchen.
你来有何贵干
What brings you into my office?
-我需要帮助 -让我猜猜
- I need help. - Let me guess:
你来找我 是因为你听说我能解决问题
you're coming to me because you heard I fix things.
我找你是因为路易向你发火的时候
I'm coming because when Louis lost his mind on you,
你没跑去找罗伯特
you didn't run to Robert.
你去找了哈维 因为你知道他需要一个朋友
You went to Harvey, 'cause you knew he needed a friend.
而现在需要朋友的是你
And right now you need a friend.
我搞砸了 捅了个大篓子
I screwed up, big-time.
没有寄出一份关键的文件
Didn't send a document that needed to be sent,
现在亚历克斯·威廉姆斯有了大♥麻♥烦
and now Alex Williams is gonna be in deep shit.
格蕾琴 我也许很能干
Gretchen, I may be good,
但是我也没法为了你回到过去
but I can't travel back in time for you.
我知道 我让那个该死的秘书
I know that. I asked that goddamn secretary
帮我掩饰过去 但她不愿意遵守江湖规矩
to cover for me, but... she wouldn't honor the code.
所以你希望我帮你把事情
So you want me to make it look like
搞得像是她的错 而不是你的
it's her fault and not yours.
没错
That's right.
抱歉 我不能这样做
I'm sorry, I--I can't do it.
是因为我告诉你这事可能波及到亚历克斯吗
Is this because I told you it could hurt Alex?
这和亚历克斯没关系
This has nothing to do with Alex.
我拒绝你 是因为我们可能会
I'm telling you this because what it would take
搬起石头砸自己的脚
to fix this thing could make it 1,000 times worse,
作为你的朋友 我得告诉你
and being your friend means telling you
-这不值得 -可是 萨曼莎
- it is not worth it. - But, Samantha...
没有"可是" 你得去找亚历克斯
No "Buts." You need to go to Alex
告诉他真♥相♥
and tell him the truth,
因为这是他的客户 他有权知道
because this is his client, and he deserves to know.
路易 你在做什么 你要错过晚餐了
Louis, what are you doing? You're missing dinner.
今晚吃碎牛肉汉堡 我也没错过什么
It's sloppy Joe night, so I'm not missing anything.
不过你要是想知道 我在起草一份合同
But if you must know, I'm writing a contract.
什么 这是你公民学的作业吗
What? Is that your civics homework or something?
不 埃斯特
No, Esther.
这是一份有法律约束力的文件 规定我需要
It's a legally binding document stipulating that I'm required
在本学年结束时去找查斯·麦克玛纳斯算账
to get even with Chaz McManus by the end of the school year.
因为他把你关进了器械室里
You mean because he's putting you in the locker.
是的埃斯特 就是这个意思
Yes, Esther, that's what I mean.
相信我 路易
Trust me, Louis.
不管你以为你在做什么
Whatever you're thinking of doing,
查斯只会让你的生活糟糕一百倍
Chaz is just gonna make your life 100 times worse.
搞得好像你知道怎么对付校霸一样
Like you'd know anything about dealing with a bully.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I do.
你还记得我去年离开乐队吗
Remember when I dropped out of band last year?
你是说你告诉妈妈
You mean when you told Mom
你忍♥受不了和我在一起的那次吗
you couldn't stand being associated with me?
我忍♥受不了的是卡洛琳·普赖斯
What I couldn't stand was Carolyn Price
每天刁难我
picking on me every day.
-我不知道那事 -你现在知道了
- I didn't know that. - Well, now you do.
所以你到底想不想听我的建议
So do you want my advice or not?
想听
I want it.
低调行事 听命于他
Lay low... do what he wants,
并祈祷他忘记你的存在
and hope he forgets you ever existed.
他不会忘记的 埃斯特
Well, he's not ever going to forget, Esther,
-我也不会 -路易 你还不明白吗
- and neither am I. - Louis, don't you get it?
像查斯这样的男生 在高中总是能为所欲为
Guys like Chaz always get their way in high school.
但高中毕业后 突然之间
But high school ends, and before you know it,
你就是成功人士了 他则在加油站帮你加油
you'll be successful, and he'll be pumping your gas.
我的天 你说的没错
Oh, my God. You're right.
我现在还没强大到能面对他
I'm not powerful enough to face him now,
-但有一天 我会向他证明 -不 路易
- but someday I'll show him. - No, Louis,
-我不是这个意思 -不好意思
- that's not what I meant. - Now, excuse me.
我现在得修改我的合同
I need to reword my contract.
卡拉 我稍后再打给你
Carla, let me call you right back.
我们需要的人刚走进我办公室
I think what we needed just walked into my office.
-她还在生气吗 -只要你交出收据
- She still pissed? - She won't be
她就不生气了
once you hand over that receipt.
问题就在这 亚历克斯 没有收据
That's just it, Alex. There isn't one.
-又来了 -我从未把文件寄过去
- Come again? - I never sent the documents over.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
你现在才来告诉我这个
And you're just coming to me with this now?
我昨晚才意识到发生了什么
I just realized last night what happened.
那昨晚为什么不来找我
Then why didn't you come to me last night?
因为我以为我还能补救
Because I thought I could still fix it.
不不 我们来回顾一下
No, no. Let's just review:
你在跟我瞎扯了什么
after you gave me all that bullshit about,
'早上好 格蕾琴 你看上去真不错'后
"Good morning, Gretchen. Don't you look lovely,"
-你就他妈当着我的面撒谎 -我没撒谎
- you fucking lied to my face. - It wasn't a lie.
我发现了以后 我试着去补救
When I found out, I tried to fix it.
你没有 当卡拉发现
Well, you didn't, and when Carla finds out
这件事是我的错之后
this was on me...
是我的错 我来承担
It's my fault. I'll take the bullet.
你来承担
Take the bullet?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表