剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and I believe him.
我也相信这两个拳击手
I feel the same way about those fighters.
我们下一步要做的是
Well, the next thing we need to do--
哈维 我们下一步要做的是
Harvey, the next thing we need to do
告诉路易目前的情况
is tell Louis what's going on.
只要我们有可能输掉诉讼
If there's any chance that we could lose this thing,
他就有权知道
he deserves to know.
我告诉他 他就会让我撤诉
I tell him that, he's gonna tell me to drop this thing,
但我不会这么做
which I am not gonna do,
那他会怎么想
and how is that gonna make him feel?
我告诉你吧 他会像个经营合伙人那样想
I'll tell you how, like a managing partner,
因为路易现在经营着律所
because Louis is running this firm now.
我们要给他足够尊重 当面告诉他
And we need to respect him enough to tell him to his face.
所以你要是不告诉他发生的事
So if you're not gonna tell him what's going on with this...
我会
I will.
好吧 我会告诉他
All right, I'll tell him.
路易 我能和你谈谈吗
Louis, can I talk to you for a second?
当然 哈维
Yeah, of course, Harvey.
你知道我的大门永远为你敞开
You know my door's always open to you.
很好
Good.
罗伯特和我在办一个你可能不喜欢的案子
Robert and I are taking a case that you might not like,
但既然你现在是经营合伙人
and since you're managing partner now--
哈维 我现在就要打断你
Well, Harvey, let me stop you right there.
这么快吗
Already?
对 我不需要再听下去
Yeah, I don't need to hear any more.
祝你们的案子顺利
Good luck with your case.
你都不想听听到底是什么案子
So you don't even want to hear what it is
就说不介意我接下案子吗
before saying you're good with me taking it?
不用 因为你不介意自己接这个案子
No, I don't, because you're good with you taking it.
路易 如果这是利普希茨教你的
Louis, if this is some kind of Jedi mind trick
某种绝地武士控心术的话
that Lipschitz taught you--
我不知道你说的"孔心叔"是谁
I don't even know who Jed Mindtrick is,
但我知道的是
but what I do know is that
我想做世上最好的授权者
I intend to be the world's best delegator,
既然如此 我就不能
and if I'm gonna do that, there is no way I can
-试图驯服你 -既然这样
- try to tame you. - Well, in that case--
我绝对不能给你装上马鞍
And what I definitely can't do is put a saddle on you,
更别说不装马鞍就骑你了
much less try to ride you bareback.
你说什么骑我
Ride me what, now?
"无鞍"
Bareback.
我说我无鞍骑你
I said ride you bareback.
拜托不要...
Please don't...
别再说“无鞍”这个词了
don't say "Bareback" again.
为什么
Why not?
哈维...
Harvey...
听我说
Listen to me.
你是一匹狂野的种马
You are a wild stallion,
狂野的种马必须自♥由♥奔驰
and wild stallions have to run free.
路易 我对现在谈论的话题
Louis, I'm really not comfortable
真的感到很不适
with where this conversation's going.
不 不
No, no.
我是想说你是一匹华丽的战马
All I'm saying is that you're a magnificent steed
自♥由♥地乘风驰骋
that gallops wherever the wind takes him,
在你被我驯服之前
and I'm not gonna ride you hard
我不会硬骑你的
until, you know, you're able to start bucking underneath me.
现在你告诉我
Now, you tell me,
这怎么可能会让你不适
how is that possibly uncomfortable?
不 路易 没什么不适的
Nothing, Louis. Nothing is uncomfortable.
那就跑起来吧 哈维
Then giddyup, Harvey.
跑起来
Giddyup.
驾
Hiyah!
卡特里娜 都十点过了
Katrina, it's after 10:00.
你还在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
我刚升职 唐娜
I just got promoted, Donna.
我可不会松懈下来
I'm not gonna take my foot off the gas.
我也不希望你松懈
I wouldn't expect you to.
那你是在给谁忙活
So whose tab are you running up?
什么
What?
客户是谁
Who's the client?
卡帕金融
Kappa Financial.
我以为明天就签和解协议了
I thought that settlement was locked for closing tomorrow.
只是做一些最后的调整
Just making some last-minute tweaks.
卡特里娜 发生了什么
Katrina, what's going on?
为什么会有事发生
Why would something be going on?
因为如果你只是做一些最后调整
Because if you were just making last-minute tweaks,
那布莱恩就能做
then either Brian would be doing it,
或是交给律师助理也可以
or some paralegal would.
萨曼莎想让我因为帮亚历克斯而对她做些补偿
Samantha wants me to make good on what I did for Alex.
你是指哈维让你这么做
You mean what Harvey asked you to do
我也建议你这么做
and what I advised you to do
尽管你不想这么做
even though you didn't want to do it?
就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
别告诉我 这个有点有违职业道德
And don't tell me, it's not exactly ethical.
是的
No, it's not,
但是若我处理妥当
but if I do it right,
最糟的结果是 我们会失去一个客户
the worst that'll happen is, we'll lose a client.
但你要是做不好 就会被取消律师资格
And if you do it wrong, you'll get disbarred.
有什么区别呢 我别无选择
What difference does it make? I don't have a choice.
如果你拒绝就不会有区别
It won't make any difference if you refuse to do it.
你第一天认识萨曼莎·惠勒吗
Have you met Samantha Wheeler?
我可不想成为她的敌人
I'm not going to make an enemy out of her.
我知道她的厉害 我也可以和她谈谈
I have met her, and I can talk to her about--
我不希望你为我出头
And I don't want you fighting my battles for me.
那你就给自己出头
Then fight them yourself,
因为现在你是资深合伙人了
because you're a senior partner now,
你得想好自己想成为怎样的律师
and you need to decide what kind of lawyer you want to be.
我想成为能拥有自己律所的律师
I want to be the kind of lawyer who runs her own firm.
看看谁做到了 杰西卡 罗伯特 哈维
And look at the ones who have: Jessica, Robert, Harvey.
他们都干过这些事
They all do shit like this.
也许
Maybe they do,
但你知道他们还有什么共同点吗
but you know what else they all have in common?
他们都不是吃素的
None of them are pushovers.
四次漂亮的攻击
Four clean strikes in a row.
克罗斯比看上去丝毫未受影响
Crosby doesn't look swayed.
-跟路易谈了吗 -谈了
- Talk to Louis? - I did.
然后呢
And?
显然我是一匹需要自♥由♥奔跑的种马
Evidently, I'm a wild stallion who needs to run free.
换句话说 我们的合伙人是个疯子
In other words, we're being managed by a crazy person.
说到这个
Speaking of being managed,
很高兴我能在我不在的时候
it's nice to see that I can count on you
能指望你来帮我打上两拳
to roll up your sleeves in my absence.
你以为我看这个是因为我喜欢
You think I'm watching this thing for my own amusement?
我很确定你不是想重回拳击赛场
I sure don't think you're planning on making a comeback.
我看是因为我想知道自己是不是被耍了
I was watching it to see if I got played.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说这些最后时刻下的注都规避了上限
I'm talking about all those last-minute bets just shy of the limit.
不可能有这么巧的事
That couldn't have been just coincidence,
所以我找人帮了忙 得到些消息
so I called in a favor, and I got some specifics.
你是说萨曼莎替你找人帮忙
You mean Samantha called in a favor for you?
我 萨曼莎 都无所谓
Me, Samantha, doesn't matter.
我找出了下注的人
I found out who placed those bets,
而且所有这些人都与吉姆有关联
and each and every one of those people are connected to Jim.
罗伯特 我跟你说了 我跟那个男人
Robert, I told you, I looked the man in the eye--
让我说完
Let me finish.
那些冷门的注一共盈利两百万
The total winnings of those long shots was $2 million,
我们都知道吉姆·艾伦不会蠢到
and we both know Jim Allen would be a dumbass
为这点蝇头小利搭上自己的商业帝国
if he risked his empire for a payout that small.
吉姆·艾伦确实不傻
And Jim Allen's no dumbass,
所以我们又回到了起点
which puts us back to square one.
不 哈维
No, Harvey,
这让我们重新回到拳击场上
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表