剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
戈登不是真的想掌权
Gordon doesn't want to take over.
他只是想安排一个交易 让他的人回来
He just wants to orchestrate a deal where his guys come back;
让他们投票同意我们和赞恩合并
they vote to merge with Zane,
我们就不存在了
and we cease to exist.
我刚发现我的两个合伙人
I just found out that my two partners,
艾瑞克·考德和艾伦·兰德
Eric Kaldor and Ellen Rand,
居然背后捅我刀子
were willing to stab me in the back.
我们不再需要性♥爱♥手♥机♥了
We don't need the sex phone anymore,
因为你正中靶心
because you hit the bull's-eye.
天啊 我的精♥子♥没问题
Oh, my God. My boys can swim!
我遇到了法律问题 是个人私事
I've got a legal situation, and it's personal.
也就是说你想让我派一个我们的律师过去
Which means you need me to send one of ours your way.
我想让亚历克斯·威廉姆斯来
I was thinking Alex Williams.
我猜你选亚历克斯而不是萨曼莎
I'm guessing firm harmony is why
是出于律所和谐的原因
you want Alex and not Samantha.
有这方面的考虑 也是因为和案子情况有关
That, and a little of the nature of the case.
我例假来了 我没有怀孕
I got my period. I'm not pregnant.
-但那个测试说... -那个是假阳性
- But the test said-- - It was a false positive.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
萨曼莎·惠勒
Samantha Wheeler.
通常情况下我很乐意见到一位前同事
Normally I'm happy to see a former colleague,
只要不是带着我们一半业务跑路的那位
just not one that walked out the door with half our business.
那你接下来肯定会更不爽
Then you're really gonna hate it
因为我要对你们仅剩的那点业务下手
when I attack what little business you have left.
-你要起诉灰度 -不是我
- You're suing Grayscale. - I'm not.
-是联邦政♥府♥ -扯淡
- The federal government is. - Bullshit.
你又不是联邦政♥府♥的代理律师
You don't represent the federal government.
根据《虚假申报法案》
According to the False Claims Act,
如果一家公♥司♥欺骗了国家
if a company defrauds the United States,
任何一位律师都能起诉以挽回损害
any attorney can sue to reclaim those damages.
随你怎么扯那些法案
You can spout any act you want,
你才不在乎什么美国政♥府♥
there's no way you give a shit about the U.S. Government.
没错 我确实不在乎 但我在乎的是
You're right--I don't-- but what I do care about
灰度像他们一开始所希望的那样
is Grayscale Defense coming over to us
由我们代理辩护
like they wanted to in the first place.
他们才不想跟你们走呢
They never wanted to go anywhere with you.
那你为什么要用五年协议绑着他们
Then why are you holding them to their five-year agreement?
你不用回答 我俩都心知肚明
And before you answer, we both know,
这是因为如果你放手的话 他们会走的
it's because if you let them go, they'd leave.
也许吧 但如今你在起诉他们
Well, they might have, but now that you're suing them,
正好把灰度推向了我这边
you just tipped the Grayscales my way.
我都忘了你爱说俏皮话了
I forgot you and your puns.
如今我不再需要假装它们很有趣了
Well, I don't have to pretend they're charming, anymore.
所以事情接下来会这样进展
So this is how it's gonna go.
我会把你逼的走投无路
I'm gonna get you in a bear hug,
你唯一的出路就是放他们来我们这边
and your only way out is gonna be to let them come to us.
你可以现在就放手 也可以之后再放
So you can do it now or you can do it later,
但相信我
but trust me:
这事迟早会发生
it's gonna happen.
谢谢你的到访 萨曼莎
Thank you for stopping by, Samantha.
我都忘了自从你走后 这里变和谐了多少
I'd forgotten how much nicer it is here since you've been gone.
路易 你还在这里干什么呢
Louis, what are you still doing here?
我请了一天假
I took the day off.
然后我还给你办公室打了电♥话♥...
And I called your office...
也帮你请了一天假
you're taking the day off too.
-但是... -没有"但是"
- But... - No "Buts."
希拉 我要带你去世界上最快乐的地方
Sheila, I am taking you to the happiest place on Earth.
路易 尽管我很爱威廉斯堡殖民地
Louis, as much as I love Colonial Williamsburg,
但今天不行
I can't today.
但我们的戏服都已经搬到车上了
But our costumes are already in the car.
谢谢你 路易
I appreciate that, Louis,
你想分散我的注意力这点真的很贴心
and it's sweet you want to distract me from... what happened,
但我今天本来就打算请假的
but I was already planning on taking today off anyway.
-是吗 -嗯
- You were? - Yeah.
路易...
Louis...
之前那个是假阳性 如果我们想要真阳性
we had a false positive, and if we want a real positive,
我们就不能继续碰运气了
we have to stop leaving things to chance.
所以我预约了
So I made an appointment
国内最好的生育专家
with the top fertility specialist in the country.
你真的觉得我们需要专家吗
You really think we need a specialist?
我觉得这些事情都是需要时间的
I think these things can take time,
所以我们越早得到帮助
so the sooner we get some help,
就能越早抱上孩子
the sooner we can hold that baby in our arms.
那我们还等什么呢 走吧
Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's go.
路易 你不用陪我去
Louis, you don't have to come.
希拉 听我说
Sheila, listen to me.
这事对我而言也一样重要
This is as important to me as it is to you,
而且这个世上
and there is nothing on this Earth
没有什么能阻止我陪在你身边
that's gonna stop me from being by your side.
萨曼莎 我能和你聊聊吗
Samantha, can I talk to you for a second?
说实话 我现在有点忙
To tell you the truth, I'm a little busy right now.
你的意思是 你正忙着逼迫艾瑞克·考德
What you mean is, you're a little busy leveraging Eric Kaldor
让他把他的一个客户给我们
into giving us one of his clients.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I said.
你觉得这样很有意思吗
You think this is funny?
我只觉得如今罗伯特遭遇了一些事情
What I think is Robert has been going through something,
而我希望在他回来时给他一份礼物
and I want to get him a little present for when he gets back.
换句话说 你听说罗伯特和亚历克斯
In other words, you heard Robert and Alex bonded
因为某事产生了亲密联♥系♥
over whatever he's been going through.
你觉得自己的地位正在下降
You feel your chair at the table is moving down,
所以你想重夺地位
and you're trying to move it back up.
是又如何
So what if I am?
那你给他的礼物最好是那个客户
Then the present you get him better be that client,
因为你自己也清楚
because I shouldn't have to tell you,
艾瑞克·考德并非等闲之辈
Eric Kaldor is no lightweight.
我没记错的话 我接什么案子不关你的事
And last I checked, the cases I take aren't your concern.
如果案子有可能影响律所战绩
They are if there's a possibility
我就不能袖手旁观了
they could affect this firm's record,
所以如果你跟他开战 你最好能赢
so if you take this guy on, you better win.
这不成问题
And that won't be a problem
因为我清楚考德的想法
because I know how Kaldor thinks.
我相信你 但现在
I'm sure you do, but in this instance,
你是在向一个
you picked a fight with the one person
求胜心胜于你的人发起挑战
who wants to beat you more than you want to beat him.
战书我已经下了
And I already picked this fight,
我现在可不会退缩
and I'm not backing down now,
所以除非你想直接命令我
so unless you want to give me a direct order
虽然我也不会听你的
that I wouldn't follow anyway,
我建议你别挡我的路 因为我还有案子要赢
I suggest you get out of my way, 'cause I got a case to win.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
* See the money, wanna stay for your meal *
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
* Get another piece of pie for your wife *
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
* Everybody wanna know how it feel *
*所有人都想见见那景象*
* Everybody wanna see what it's like *
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
* I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind *
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
* Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money *
*好了*
* All right *
*退开点 我要跳舞*
* All step back, I'm 'bout to dance *
诉讼双雄 第八季 第八集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
* The greenback boogie *
路易·利特
资深合伙人
总算来了
There you are.
格蕾琴 路易到底跑哪去了
Gretchen, where the hell is Louis?
你可以试试见面先客套些
You wanna try that again with some civility?
-客套什么 -比如说
- Some what, now? - How about,
"早上好 格蕾琴 你今天看上去真棒"
"Good morning, Gretchen, you look lovely today.
-"我给你带了杯拿铁" -你说得对
- I bought you this fine latte." - You're right.
就算我已经火烧眉毛了
I'm coming up against a deadline,
但也不能因此丢了礼貌
but that's no excuse to be rude.
早上好 格蕾琴
Good morning, Gretchen.
你今天看起来真棒
Don't you look lovely today?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表