剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on "Suits"...
你担心你会没时间照顾宝宝
You're afraid you won't have time for the baby.
我不知道这要怎样才能行
I don't know how it's gonna work.
到了那个时候你就可以退后一点点
When the time comes, you'll be able to step back a little
相信律所会被照料得好好的
and trust that the firm is in good hands.
我们把价格压到泰迪卖♥♥给他的价位
We pushed the price back down to what Teddy sold it for
就让斯图·布齐尼帮我们出面
and we get Stu Buzzini to help us do it.
对股价施压
Putting downward pressure on a stock
帮助企业收♥购♥是违法的
to help a takeover attempt is illegal.
-我们不能要求斯图这么做 -我来就好
- We can't ask Stu to do that. - I'll do it.
你确定你要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
我确定的是这事势在必行 想不想都得做
I'm sure someone's gonna do it whether I like it or not.
你想让自家产品变成他们想要的那款产品
You wanted to be what they wanted
-这样他们就会选择你 -但他们不能选择你
- so they would choose you. - But they can't choose you,
因为他们已经选择了别人了
'cause they've already chosen someone else.
这次取证已经结束了
This deposition is over.
我不知道我亲生父母是谁
I have no idea who my parents were.
我在寄养系统里辗转波折
I bounced around the foster care system.
那跟这次...
What does that have to do--
我帮你是因为如果当时能有你这样的人
I helped you because I would have given anything
来照顾我 我做什么都愿意
to have someone like you looking out for me.
如果你卖♥♥空那家的股票 你会赚的
If you short that stock, you'll make a fortune
而一个好人也能拿回他的公♥司♥
and a good man will get his company back.
你能保证我既可以大赚一笔
You guarantee I'm gonna make money on this
又不被抓吗
and not get caught.
-那我们怎们办 -我也不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know,
但你不能再做我的助理律师了
but you can't be my associate anymore.
我不想等上三天再给你打电♥话♥
I don't want to wait three days to call you.
把明天当成我们的第三天好不好
Can tomorrow be our three days?
如果我说今晚就可以呢 你可以上来
What if we just say it's tonight and you come on up?
-你醒了 -醒了一会儿了
- Hi. You're up. - Been up for a little while.
希望你不要介意 我煮了咖啡
Hope you don't mind. I made us some coffee.
怎么了 还是太唐突了 对吧
What? Too presumptuous, right?
我只是在想...
I was just thinking...
-昨晚真的很棒 -是很棒
- last night was really nice. - It was.
这个也很棒
And this is really nice too.
是的
It is.
虽然我也很想跟你一起赖一早上
As much as I'd love to spend all morning with you,
但我还有个重要的会
I've got a big meeting.
我们其实在扩展零售业务
We're actually expanding our retail presence and--
我懂的 你得走了
I get it. You have to go.
是的 你还记得我昨晚说的吗
I do. Do you remember what I said last night
不等那三天
about not waiting three days?
我愿意和你再次约会 托马斯
I'd love to go out again, Thomas.
-约今晚会不会太急了 -让我查下安排
- Is tonight too soon? - Let me check my calendar--
我有空
Yep, I'm free.
我要出门了
I'm gonna head out.
我就不送了 你不介意吧
And do you mind letting yourself out
毕竟我昨晚睡得晚
because I was up really late last night
和最近刚认识的帅哥闹得太晚了
with this handsome man that I just started seeing
我得补个觉了
and I think I might just go back to sleep.
完全不介意
I don't mind at all.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
朱迪
Judy.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been years. - I know,
但我可一直都记着你呢
but you've never left my thoughts.
当妈的副作用 总纠结要不要把孩子领回家
Side effect of being a mother, foster or not.
见到你真好
Well, it's great to see you.
我们去吃个早饭 今天的工作可以先等一下
Let's get some breakfast. I'll put my day on hold.
我很乐意 萨曼莎
I'd love to, Samantha,
但我没有时间
but the truth is I don't have time.
我来是因为我需要你的帮助
I'm here because I need your help.
快请进 我去煮点咖啡
Come on in. I'll make us some coffee.
你告诉我你有什么需要的
You can tell me what you need.
我知道你说过婴儿房♥你想做成动物主题的
And I know you said you wanted an animal theme for the nursery,
所以我在想 彼得兔怎么样
so I was thinking, what about Peter Rabbit?
或者帕丁顿熊
Or Paddington Bear?
也可以做成橄榄球和棒球
Or we could just do all football and baseball,
运动主题
all sports.
摔跤也行
Even wrestling.
我喜欢 听着不错
Love it. Sounds great.
我说的你一个字都没听进去吧
You're not listening to a word I'm saying, are you?
希拉 我错了 我刚
Sheila, I'm sorry. I just--
我刚收到封邮件
I just got an email.
卡特里娜和布莱恩搞砸了一次取证
Katrina and Brian shit the bed on a deposition and I...
路易 我知道你现在比以前要忙得多
Louis, I know you're busier than ever,
但不管我们有没有准备好 宝宝总是要来的
but this baby's coming whether we're ready or not.
我需要你全身心的投入
And I need you to be fully here,
而不只是人在这里而已
not just physically here.
我保证会做得更好的
I promise I will do better.
那就好 那我们今晚就可以跟设计师说定
Good. Then we can decide on Peter Rabbit
到底是用彼得兔呢 还是用帕丁顿熊
and Paddington Bear with the designer tonight.
-今晚吗 -我们上周说好的
- Tonight? - We set it last week.
有什么问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
-没 今晚特别好 -那就好
- No, tonight's perfect. - Good.
亲爱的 不管卡特里娜那边到底什么情况
And, honey, whatever's going on with Katrina,
肯定事出有因
I'm sure there's good reason.
我的小孩被警♥察♥截停了 开的是我的车
One of my kids got pulled over while driving my car.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他总是让我想起你 方方面面
He reminds me of you in more ways than one.
我大概懂了 出什么事了
I get the picture. What happened?
车里有药
There were some pills in the car
他们逮捕了他
and they arrested him.
所以他需要一名律师
So he needs a lawyer.
-他不需要 是我 -你在说什么
- He doesn't. I do. - What are you talking about?
我跟警♥察♥说药是我的
I told the police the pills were mine.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
我背痛发作的时候
When my back started acting up,
就不能在学校上那么久的班了
I had to cut down on my hours at school.
科里发现了 所以他就开始卖♥♥药
Corey figured it out, so he started selling pills.
他赚的每一分钱都用来贴补家用了
And he used every penny for groceries or gas,
来帮我们勉强度日
anything to help us get by.
朱迪 我不确定我是否应该插手这件事
Judy, I'm not sure I should get involved in this.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为你告诉我你没有做过这件事
Because you're telling me you didn't do this
但你却不让我利用这点去打官司
and you want me not to use that.
如果你想的话 我可以把你推荐给别人
If you want, I can refer you to someone.
但没有人理解这对科里和其他的孩子来说
No one else can understand what's at stake for Corey
意味着什么
and the rest of those kids
因为如果检察官胜诉的话
because if that prosecutor has her way,
我的领养执照就会被吊销
then I'm gonna lose my fostering license
他们会抢走我的孩子
and they're gonna take my kids away.
-我明白 -求求你
- I understand that. - Please.
当年我失去了你
I lost you all those years ago,
再没有比这更让我后悔的事了
and I have never regretted anything more.
我不能再让这样的事发生
I can't let something like that happen again.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
*See the money, wanna stay for your meal*
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
*Get another piece of pie for your wife*
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
*Everybody wanna know how it feel*
*所有人都想见见那景象*
*Everybody wanna see what it's like*
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
*I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind*
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
*Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money*
*好了*
*All right*
*退开点 我要跳舞*
*All step back, I'm 'bout to dance*
诉讼双雄 第八季 第十三集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
*The greenback boogie*
斯图·布齐尼 你来我们的地界做什么
Stu Buzzini, what are you doing on our side of town?
在等你出来
Was waiting for you to come out
因为我不想在你的办公室谈这件事
because i didn't want to have this conversation in your office.
你最好看看这个
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表