剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
* Get another piece of pie for your wife *
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
* Everybody wanna know how it feel *
*所有人都想见见那景象*
* Everybody wanna see what it's like *
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
* I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind *
*我和妹子忙着赚钱*
* Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money *
*好了*
* All right *
*退开点 我要跳舞*
* All step back, I'm 'bout to dance *
《诉讼双雄》 第八季 第十四集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
* The greenback boogie *
首先 肯德里克先生
First of all, Mr. Kendrick,
我想要感谢你愿意坐下来和我们谈
I'd like to thank you for sitting down with us.
我明白你的处境艰难
I know your situation's been difficult.
我的处境是我妻子死了
The situation is my wife died.
-何止是艰难 -确实如此
- Difficult doesn't cover it. - Of course not.
我们能开始了吗
Can we just get on with it?
我们对你们的提议做了几条修订
We made a few amendments to your offer.
你可以看到 我用红线标出来了
As you can see, I've red-lined the sections--
等一下 这上面写要我们承认是自己的过失
Hang on. This says we admit it was our fault.
-因为确实是你们的过失 -不是的
- Because it was your fault. - No, it wasn't.
尽管这个死亡是个悲剧
And as tragic as this death was,
但我们没有义务付一分钱
we're under no obligation to pay anything.
-那你们为什么要付 -为什么不重要
- Then why are you? - It doesn't matter why.
我不会承认虚假的事实
I'm not admitting to something that isn't true.
-托尼 让我 -不 我的机器调节
- Tony, let me-- - No, my machines regulate
胰岛素的能力胜过任何人
insulin better than any human,
而我一生致力于帮助人们
and I've dedicated my life to helping people.
我不会让他们否定我
I'm not gonna let them say I didn't.
我一生致力于照顾我妻子
Well, I dedicated my life to caring for my wife.
现在她被你的机器害死了
She's dead now because of your machine.
好了 这里不需要敌意
All right, there's no need for hostility here,
我们冷静下来 继续讨论提议
so let's calm down, go back to the offer--
你觉得我在乎你的提议吗
You think I care about your offer?
钱再多也不能让我妻子起死回生
No amount of money's going to bring my wife back.
我只是不想让这样的事
All I care about is preventing this
再发生在别人身上 也就是说
from happening to someone else, and that means
-让你承担责任 -肯德里克先生
- making you take responsibility. - Mr. Kendrick--
够了 一名女性因为你客户的产品死了
That's enough. A woman is dead because of your client's product,
如果他不肯承认
and if he won't admit it,
我们会说服陪审团替他承认
we'll make a jury admit it for him.
这是我们的最终提议 接受它
This is our final offer. Take it
不然就法庭上见
or we'll see you in court.
好了 惠勒小姐
Well, Ms. Wheeler,
看来最终你可以向那家信托机构汇款了
looks like you're going to get to pay into that trust after all,
因为如果两分钟内他们没来...
because if they're not here in the next two minutes--
抱歉 我迟到了 法官大人
Sorry, I'm late, Your Honor.
临时有点事
I had a last-minute SNAFU.
等等 我以为是拉里·塞缪尔负责这案子
Hold on, I thought Larry Samuels was on this.
是的 但他们用不到我的时候才会找拉里
He was, but Larry's who they call when they don't need me.
我是达娜·斯科特
Dana Scott.
-听说过很多关于你的事 -是吗
- Heard a lot about you. - Have you now?
其实我曾经在你的律所工作
I actually used to work at your firm
那时候墙上只有三个名字
back when there were only three names on the wall.
现在名字太多都记不住了
Now there's so many it's hard to keep track.
好吧 这件案子之后你就能记住了
Well, after this, you'll keep track just fine.
因为你没有履行义务
Because you haven't lived up to your obligations,
而依据这六个先例
and according to these six precedents,
我们现在有权宣布整个交易无效
we have the right to nullify this entire deal right now.
你无权做任何事
You don't have the right to do anything.
你违反了合同
You're in violation of your contract.
把钱存入信托机构不是违反合同
Paying into a trust isn't a violation.
对 但与竞争对手会面是
No, but meeting with the competition is.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你只是不明白我是怎么发现的
No, you just didn't know I'd find out about it.
法官大人 我迟来是因为我在等待确认
Because that SNAFU, Your Honor, was waiting on confirmation
萨曼莎·惠勒参与了一系列阴谋诡计
that Samantha Wheeler has engaged in a pattern of dirty tricks,
不道德行为 以及几近违法的活动
unethical behavior, and borderline illegal activity
全部都是以"代理"她客户的名义
all in the name of "representing" her clients.
如果你要这么说我
And you're gonna say that about me,
你最好有办法佐证
better damn well be able to back it up,
而你没办法
which you can't.
这是惠勒小姐的三件旧案子
Here are three of Ms. Wheeler's old cases,
在其中你会发现强制付款
in them you'll find payments forced,
扣留和解 以及与竞争对手会面
settlements withheld, and meetings with the competition
就像她上周做的一样
just like she did last week.
你是怎么弄到那些的
How the hell did you get those?
听起来你不否认它们是真的
Doesn't like you're denying they're true.
惠勒小姐 你上周与竞争对手会面了吗
Ms. Wheeler, did you meet with the competition last week?
法官大人 我的旧案子与此无关
Your Honor, my past cases have no relevance here.
对 但你对我问题的回答与本案有关
No, but your answers to my questions do.
你与竞争对手会面了吗
Did you meet with them?
是的 但是
Yes, but--
你到我的办公室来 准备好了要撒谎和欺骗
You came into my chambers ready to lie and cheat
天知道还有什么别的打算
and God knows what else,
信托机构的事情你就别想了
so you are going to dissolve that trust,
你要把欠她客户的钱付清
you're gonna pay her client the money you owe them,
而就这个案子我不想再
and I don't ever want to see you
在我的办公室里见到你了
in my chambers on this case again.
好了 托尼 现在只有我俩
All right, Tony, it's just you and me now.
请告诉我你百分之百确定不是你机器的问题
Please tell me you're 100% sure this wasn't your machine.
亚历克斯 让世上任何人检测我的机器
Alex, have anyone in the world test my machines,
所有报告都会是一样的结果
every reports gonna say the same thing.
那个女人的死不是我们的错
That woman's death wasn't our fault.
那死因还能是什么
Then what else could have caused it?
因为你听到他说的了 我们要上庭了
Because you heard that man. We're going to trial.
不一定要上庭 亚历克斯 你心知肚明
This doesn't have to go to trial, Alex, and you know it.
就像我们都心知肚明死因是什么
Just like we both know what caused her death.
-该死 -我知道
- Shit. - Yeah, I know.
是他干的 我们得想办法证明
It was him, and we're gonna have to prove it.
问题是
The question is
等时候到了 你有胆量
when the time comes, are you gonna have the stomach
去做需要做的事吗
to do what needs to be done?
不 现在不行 唐娜 我有事要忙
No, no, not right now, Donna. I'm in the middle of something.
我也要忙哈维的事
Well, I'm in the middle of something for Harvey,
但这些季度报告可不会自己把自己签了
but these quarterly reports aren't gonna sign themselves.
好吧 放在那边
Well, put them right over there.
"博伊德诉利普希茨"
"Boyd versus Lipschitz"?
-利普希茨是利普希茨医生吗 -是的
- Lipschitz as in Dr. Lipschitz? - Yes.
他被起诉了 他假装没什么大不了
He's being sued, and he tried to make it like it was nothing,
但是我调出了他的法律文件...
but then I pulled his legal filing and--
-不是小事 -对 不是
- And it's not nothing. - No, it's not.
他的一个病人是建筑工头
One of his patients is a construction foreman,
在工地上精神崩溃了 发生了事故
had a meltdown at work, there was an accident,
有人昏迷了 现在他宣称
put someone in a coma, and now he claims it
都是因为利普希茨开错了药才会发生
only happened because Lipschitz prescribed the wrong meds.
-天啊 -是啊 还有更糟的
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, gets worse.
他没来找我 而是去找了迪克·科曼
Instead of coming to me, he went to Dick Corman.
唐娜 如果他们败诉 他可能会丢掉执照
They lose this case, Donna, he could lose his license.
等一下 你的意思是
Wait a second, are you talking about
你想说服利普希茨让你代理他吗
trying to convince Lipschitz to let you represent him?
对 唐娜 我知道你要说这是个馊主意
Yes, Donna, and I know you're gonna tell me it's a bad idea.
这不是个馊主意 路易
It's not a bad idea, Louis.
如果我在乎的人遇到相似的情况
If someone I cared about was in a similar situation,
八匹马都拉不住我去保护他们
wild horses wouldn't stop me from trying to protect them.
我怎么能不支持你做同样的事
How could I not support you in doing the same thing?
-你真的这么想 -当然了
- You really mean that? - Of course I do.
好吧 那不如你帮我想个办法
Well, then what do you say you help me figure out a way
说服斯坦让我接这个案子吧
to convince Stan to let me take his case.
-萨曼莎 怎么样 -我来告诉你怎么样
- Samantha, how'd it go? - I'll tell you how it went.
我被教训了一通
I got my ass handed to me
因为他们发现我们和竞争对手会面了
because they found out about our meeting with their rival.
什么会面 你没告诉我有会面
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表