剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
better time management skills.
对我妻子来说可能是这样 但我告诉你
For my wife, maybe. But to tell you the truth,
我已经焦头烂额了
I'm all over the place.
那你觉得你在哪方面
Then what would you say
做得比较好呢
are the areas where you do excel?
-关于照顾孩子吗 -不 我指工作
- With my son? - No, Brian. At work.
老天 我要被炒了吗
Oh, my God. Am I getting fired?
什么 没有
What? No.
我们就是聊聊孩子
We were just talking about babies,
这让我想到
and it got me thinking--
我的时间管理能力吗
About my time management skills?
卡特里娜 别瞒我了 我听到风声了
Katrina, don't lie to me. I've heard the rumors.
我是这次合并中要被辞掉的员工之一吧
Am I one of the ones being let go from the merger?
没错 布莱恩 我们是在精简人员
You heard right, Brian. We are making some cuts.
但你要知道这是根据
But you should know the decisions were based
完全客观的数据所做出的决定
on completely objective data.
完全客观的吗
Completely objective?
我为这家律所尽心尽力
I work my ass off for this firm.
你的数据可不是这么说的
Well, your numbers certainly don't show that.
-我的数据 -对
- My numbers? - Yes, your numbers.
反映你工作努力程度的数据
The thing that indicates how hard you work.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
也许人们关于你的评价是对的
You know what, maybe people were right about you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他们说你冷酷
It means they say you're cold
你只关心你的工作
and all you care about is your job.
或许他们说得对 你可能就是个机器人
Well, maybe they're right. Maybe you are a robot.
你怎么敢这么说我
How dare you say that to me.
我怎么不敢
How dare I say that to you?
我给你看了我孩子的照片
I've been showing you pictures of my child
但你却一直在伺机解雇我
and the whole time you've just been waiting to fire me.
什么样的人才能做出这种事
What kind of person would do that?
你知道吗 我一直在努力
You know what, the kind of person
找出一个保住你工作的方法
who's been trying to figure out how to save your job.
但我完全没找到任何理由
But I haven't heard one thing that I can use
让我留住你
to justify keeping you.
所以我决定 你被解雇了
So as far as I'm concerned, you're fired.
路易 能和你谈谈吗
Louis, Can I talk to you for second?
当然 怎么了
Course, what do you need?
有件事我想让你做
I have something I want to run by you.
我想先听听你的意见
I need to know if you think it'll work.
发生了什么
What's going on?
哈维想让赞恩的客户
Harvey's trying to get Zane's client
去精简部门 而不是我们的
to drop their division, not ours.
赞恩也在这么做
And Zane's doing the same thing.
我猜你站在哈维这一边
Let me guess,you're on team Harvey.
-没错 -你有什么计划
- Exactly. - What's your plan?
我很喜欢
I love it.
你觉得这不会让她带着禁止令过来吗
You don't think there's an end around for her with an injunction?
除非她申请单方面禁令
The only way she could do that if she filed an ex-parte motion.
但到时候已经没有追溯效力了
Which she can't do retroactively.
亚历克斯 这棒极了
Alex, this is brilliant.
需要我帮忙申请吗
Do you need help filing it?
不 路易 我已经申请了
No, Louis. I already did.
我只是确保没有遗漏事项
I was checking to make sure I didn't miss anything.
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
哈维和我说 你觉得我还在生你的气
Harvey told me that you thought I was still mad at you
因为我没有告诉你赞恩的事
because I didn't come to you about Zane.
但其实不是 在我看来
That's not true. As far as I'm concerned,
你是我们这边的 一直都是
you are on our side. You always will be.
时机到时 我会支持你做冠名合伙人
When the time comes, I'll back you as name partner.
非常感谢 路易
I appreciate that, Louis.
去拿下他们
Go get 'em.
布莱恩 我正想去
Hey, Brian, I was just about to come--
-找我吗 都是狗屁 -这话什么意思
- See me? Bullshit. - What do you mean bullshit?
我是说你根本不会去找我
I mean there's no way you were gonna come see me
因为你连当面解雇我都不敢
because you didn't even have the balls to fire me to my face.
什么 布莱恩 没人要解雇你
What? Brian, nobody's firing you.
那你看着我
You're gonna look me in the eye
告诉我 卡特里娜没有用她的那堆数据
and tell me that Katrina didn't run her numbers
来断定我在律所工作不够努力
and determine that I don't work hard enough to serve this firm?
- 不 那不是 -你知道吗
- No, that's not-- - You know what?
起码你可以亲自告诉我
If you'd at least come and told me yourself,
但我何必指望你那么做呢
but why should I expect something like that?
毕竟 你抱过我刚出生的孩子也算不上什么
After all, it's not like you ever held my newborn son.
布莱恩 拜托你等一下
Brian, please wait.
我让卡特里娜想办法保住你
I told Katrina to find a way to keep you
因为你的价值远超过工作范畴
because I believe you are more than worthy that you of serving this firm.
而且我确实关心你
And I do care about you and that is the truth.
也许你的确和她这么说
Yeah, well, maybe you did tell her all that,
但和还是没能阻止她解雇我
but it didn't stop her from firing me anyway.
-布莱恩 -你知道吗 路易
- Brian-- - You know what, Louis?
如果你需要 之后两天我会把
If you need me, I'll be spending the next two days
我的文件整理好
getting my files in order.
和卡特里娜的分♥析♥恰恰相反
Because contrary to Katrina's analysis,
我关心我的客户 而且我是个超棒的律师
I care about my clients, and I'm a damn good lawyer.
路易 在你开口前
Louis, before you say--
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem?
你公然藐视我给你的命令
I gave you an order and you blatantly ignored me.
我没有
I didn't ignore you.
那你为什么还要解雇布莱恩
Then what do you call firing Brian
我明确地说过不要解雇他
when I specifically told you not to?
听我说 我是想保住他
Listen to me, I tried not to fire him.
-我约他一起吃午餐 -午餐 真棒
- I took him to lunch, and we-- - Oh, good, lunch.
我希望鸡肉派很好吃
I hope the chicken potpie was delicious.
但你依旧没照我说的做
You still didn't do what I asked.
你知道吗
You know what?
我确实做了你原先要求的事
I did do what you originally asked.
去客观地评价各位助理律师
To objectively evaluate the associates.
而非关照你的"老师宠儿"
Not coddle your teacher's pet.
我才不管我原先要你做什么
Screw what I originally asked.
我让你更改标准以留下一名有价值的律师
I told you to rejigger the metrics to keep a valued associate.
你以为我最开始没有尝试过捏造数据吗
You think fudging the numbers wasn't the first thing I tried?
这不管用
It didn't work.
-他的分数总是太低 -我不在乎
- He always came out too low. - I don't care.
可我在乎 因为我关心这家律所
Well, I do. Because I care about this firm.
更改标准这件事会让那些
And what kind of message does rejiggering the metrics
一周工作上百小时的助理律师们怎么想
send to the associates who work 100 hours a week,
他们每晚都是在律所吃的晚饭
who eat dinner here every night,
他们甚至不去约会 更别说生孩子
who don't even go on dates, let alone have a baby.
我不管他们会怎么想 卡特里娜
I don't care what message it sends, Katrina.
布莱恩必须留下
Brian is staying.
那你自己去找替他丢饭碗的人
Then you figure out who goes instead.
因为我不会做我不相信的事
Because I'm not doing something I don't believe in.
不 卡特里娜
No, Katrina.
我告诉过你一次 今日我再说一次
I told you once and I'm telling you again.
是你要求的这份工作 那就你来做
You asked for this job; you are doing it.
哈维
Harvey.
你得看一眼这个
You need to take a look at this.
-是什么 -刚来的案子
- What is it? - It just came in.
这是一份销♥售♥合同草案 是给克拉维坦的
It's a proposed contract of sale for Clavatin's--
生产部门 他奶奶的
Manufacturing division. Son of a bitch.
我要知道托马斯法官在哪儿 立刻马上
I need to find out where judge Thomas is and I need to find out now.
哈维 你不能绕过亚历克斯行事
Harvey, you can't do this without Alex.
这是他的案子
It's his case.
那为什么告诉我这事的是你不是他呢
Then why the hell are you the one telling me this and not him?
因为他很可能正在外面奋斗
Because he's probably out there fighting
因为他认为他还能赢
because he thinks he can still win.
有一件事他想对了
Well, he's got one thing right.
我们确实还能赢 但他不行
We can still win. But he can't.
你现在让他出局 你也赢不了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表