剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你不能这么做 你没这个权利
You can't do this. You don't have the authority.
我现在有了 因为站在你对面的人
I do now, because you're looking
是你新的财产受托人
at the new trustee of your account.
-那不可能 -是吗
- That's impossible. - Is it?
你让你的侄女当受托人来替你背锅
Pretty smart making your niece trustee
很精明嘛
to insulate yourself.
当然啦 当我告诉她你是设计让她
Of course, when I told her you set her up to take the fall
在出事时替你担责任的时候
if authorities ever found out where your money came from,
她就很高兴地把控制权转让给我了
she was more than happy to sign over control to me.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
那你给她打个电♥话♥吧
Pick up the phone and call her.
不过她有点生你的气
She's kind of pissed at you, though.
今年感恩节可能会有点尴尬
Thanksgiving might be weird this year.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You son of a bitch. You sold me out.
不 盖文 我没有
No, Gavin, I didn't.
我做这些是为了你的最大利益
I did what's in your best interest,
虽然你傻到看不明白
regardless of the fact that you're too stupid to see it.
-你被炒了 -我不这么觉得
- You're fired. - I don't think so.
因为如果我能对你做这些
Because if I can do this to you,
想象一下我能为你做什么吧
imagine what I can do for you.
但如果你再让我做这种事
But if you ever ask me to do anything like this ever again,
我不仅会举报你
I won't just turn you in.
我会把这笔钱一分不落地转给你的侄女
I'll sign over every nickel of this trust to your niece,
和其他被你坑害过的亲戚
and every other relative you've ever screwed over.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白了
We're clear.
路易 我能和你谈谈吗
Louis, can I talk to you for a minute?
当然 但首先
Of course. But first,
看来要恭喜了
I understand congratulations are in order.
听说你今天在庭上赢了
I heard you won in court today.
这就是我要说的
That's the thing.
赢的人不是我 路易 是布莱恩
It wasn't me who won, Louis; it was Brian.
-什么 -听我解释就好
- What? - Just let me explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
客户说了"不要布莱恩" 而你没听吗
That the client said "No Brian" and you didn't listen?
我不管客户说了什么
I don't care what the client said
因为两年前 另一位客户说
because two years ago, another client said,
"不要卡特里娜" "不要瑞秋"
"No Katrina" And "No Rachel,"
而你跟他们说见鬼去吧
and you told them to go to hell.
所以我为什么不遵循
So why should I be any different
-你的方式去管理别人 -因为卡特里娜
as a manager than you? - Because, Katrina,
此一时彼一时
the situation was different.
你当时没有搞砸事情 布莱恩搞砸了
You didn't shit the bed; Brian did.
不 路易 他没有
No, Louis, he didn't.
是我
I did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我最近一直偏头痛 路易
I've been getting migraines, Louis.
小时候我曾经有段时间得过这毛病
I used to get them as a kid,
自从我不得不开除那些助理律师之后
and ever since I had to fire those associates,
偏头痛就又犯了
I started getting them again.
而因为资深合伙人的事 你不敢告诉我
And you were afraid to tell me because of senior partner.
是的 我应该和布莱恩一起参会
Yes, and I was supposed to be in that meeting with Brian,
而他没有告诉你
and he didn't tell you about it
是因为他想保护我
because he was protecting me.
所以不是布莱恩的错 是你的错
So it wasn't Brian's fault; it was yours.
没错
It was.
我知道你要把一切都告诉罗伯特
And I know you're gonna have to tell Robert everything,
我也知道这大概意味着我无法当上资深合伙人
and I know that probably means I won't be senior partner,
但我不能让布莱恩为了我毁掉前程
but I can't let Brian hurt his career for me.
卡特里娜 我唯一要告诉罗伯特的
Katrina, the only thing I'm gonna be telling Robert
就是你会是个很棒的资深合伙人
is that you're gonna make one hell of a senior partner.
这是我以为的那份文件吗
Is that what I think it is?
如果你以为那是解决福克斯的计划 没错
If you think it's the plan to put this Fox thing to bed, then yes.
不错啊
This is good.
-迈克确实很聪明 -确实不错
- Mike's a pretty smart guy. - It is good,
但不是迈克想的 是我
but Mike didn't come up with it.I did.
既然如此我就直说了 确实还有很多瑕疵
Well, now that you mention it, I do see a bunch of flaws.
说真的 哈维 真的不错 但是
Seriously, Harvey, this is great, but...
你为什么没找迈克
why didn't you talk to Mike?
因为我觉得与其找他帮忙
Because I thought instead of calling and asking for a solution,
我更想找他说 这个圆♥满♥结局的故事
I'd rather call and tell him a story with a happy ending.
而且也不能让小奶狗给大狼狗收拾烂摊子
And you don't send in the puppy to clean up the dog's mess.
-差不多吧 -这样的话
- Something like that. - In that case,
-这个还给你 -不用
- you're gonna need this back. - No, I'm not,
因为我要派你去把它交给大卫·福克斯
because you're gonna be the one to give it to David Fox.
-为什么 -因为我们还需要他同意
- Why me? - Because we still need to get him to agree,
而我们可以选择用礼还是用兵
and we can either do it with a sledgehammer or a velvet glove.
我懂了
I get it.
你的意思是我是兵
You're saying I'm a sledgehammer.
差不多吧
Something like that.
哈维 如果你要派我去
Listen, Harvey, if you're gonna send me in there
商量此事 我需要知道
to negotiate this, I need to know
我能全权决定如何商定此事
that I have carte blanche to do what it takes to close him.
我知道
I know.
你确实有这个权力
You do.
你怎么想到的
How'd you think of this?
简单
Easy.
我就想 "迈克会怎么做"
I just thought, "What would Mike do?"
唐娜·鲍尔森
Donna Paulsen.
-大卫·福克斯 -如果你来
- David Fox. - You know, if you're here
是为了拿清洁女工的事骚扰我
to harass me about this cleaning lady,
那就请回吧
then you can just turn right around.
我来是因为这个
I'm here because of this.
你们要提起群体诉讼
You're filing a class-action lawsuit?
不是我们 是上东区法律诊所
We're not; East Side Legal Clinic is.
也就是说不管你要把我们怎么样
Which means that no matter what you do to us,
这诉讼案都不会受影响
it's not going away.
如果你再开除其他人
And if you try to fire anybody else,
你就会再接到一份诉讼
you'll be getting another one of those.
而且不会是因为加班 是因为报复
And it won't be for overtime; it'll be for retaliation.
你就等着打一辈子官司吧
You'll be in court for the rest of your life.
为什么来的是你 不是哈维·斯佩克特
Why are you here instead of Harvey Specter?
因为如果哈维来 他扔了文件就会走人
Because if Harvey were here, he'd drop that down walk out,
然后跟你开战
and go to war with you.
而我呢 是来商量的
I, on the other hand, have a compromise.
-商量什么 -重新启用安娜·里德
- Which is? - Give Anna Reed her job back,
付给那些人他们应得的工资
you start paying those people what they're worth...
-然后呢 -然后你将得到为期一年的
- And? - You get free legal services
哈维·斯佩克特的免费法律咨♥询♥服务
from Harvey Specter himself for the next year.
得了 胡扯
Oh, come on. Bullshit.
他绝不会同意
There's no way he agrees to that.
他一定同意
Oh, he'll agree to it, all right.
你是说他都不知道
So you mean he doesn't already know about it.
还不知道
No, he doesn't.
但他授权让我商定此事
But he gave me the authority to close this thing,
而我认为这是唯一的方法
and that's what I've determined it's gonna take
因为如果不让对方难受一下
because neither one of you is gonna compromise
你们俩谁都不会妥协
unless you know the other one is getting shafted.
-有个条件 -不行
- One condition. - Nope.
没有商量余地
This is take it or leave it.
-你都没听我的条件 -不行 我不愿意
- You won't even hear my condition. - No, I won't,
因为我想让事情现在就解决
because I have no interest in going to dinner with you
而不是拖到晚餐饭桌上
to close this deal.
所以 你想怎么解决
So what's it gonna be?
是开战 还是双赢
War or win-win?
你明早把文件准备好 就成交
You set up the paperwork in the morning, we got a deal.
我给你个更好的方法
I'll do you one better.
你早上给我送来一份
Send it down in the morning.
我才不把时间浪费在这种事上
I got better things to do with my time.
这是什么
What's this?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表