剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
There is no talking me out of it.
那我们走着瞧
Well, we'll just have to see about that then.
因为平常人就看得出来
Because it doesn't take a genius to guess
你根本用不着那么多复印件
you don't need that many copies
除非你想隐瞒其中的某些文件
unless you're trying to hide something in them.
好吧 或许我是想让你劝我放弃
Okay, maybe I did want you to talk me out of it,
但现在为时已晚 文件已经送走了
but it's too late now. They're already gone.
文件可能是已经送走了 但永远不会晚
They may already be gone, but it's never too late.
-格蕾琴 -别说话 把他想象成是我
- Gretchen-- - No, imagine it was me.
想象成你让我以为是我害死了我的卡尔
Imagine you were letting me think I killed my Carl.
现在还觉得来不及了吗
Would it still be too late then?
-找我有事吗 -你好 我是路易·利特
- Can I help you? - Hi, I'm Louis Litt.
-我是 -我知道你是谁
- I'm-- - I know who are you.
你是利普希茨医生的代表律师
You're the guy representing Dr. Lipschitz,
这意味着没有我的律师在场你不能见我
which means you can't see me without my lawyer here.
除非我不是以他律师的身份出现
Except I'm not here as his attorney.
我是以他病人的身份来的
I'm here as one of his patients.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我已经在斯坦那里做了很久的心理治疗了
I've been seeing Stan for a very long time,
所以我才知道世上有他这样的人的存在
which is why I know how valuable
是多么难得的事
having someone like him in the world is
以及他对你会有多大的帮助
and how much he's probably helped you.
你对我一无所知
You don't know nothing about me.
确实如此
No, I don't.
但我了解我自己 而我这个人
But I know about me and the thing about me
遇事总是先怪别人 而不是怪自己
is I'd do anything to blame others before I blame myself.
如果你觉得我是这种人
And if you think that's what I'm doing,
-那你可以去死了 -我觉得
- then you can go to hell-- - What I think
你是在保护自己 但你不知道的是
is you're protecting yourself, but what you don't know is
斯坦利·利普希茨也在保护你
Stanly Lipschitz is protecting you too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我现在就可以让你出庭
I could put you on the stand right now
让你惨败 看着我
and I can break you. Look at me.
我能做到这点 但是他不让我这么做
I can do it in a heartbeat, but he won't let me do that
因为这样会伤害你
because of what it would do to you
即使保护你意味着他不能再帮助他人
even if it means losing his ability to help others.
这难道还不能证明斯坦利·利普希茨医生
Isn't that proof enough that the world's a better place
正在尽他最大的努力让这个世界变得更好吗
with Dr. Stanley Lipschitz doing what he does best?
我失去了一切 我失业了
I lost everything. I have no job.
如果我撤诉 我又能做什么
If I walk away from this, what am I gonna do?
两件事 首先 你明天来我办公室
Two things. First, you meet me in my office tomorrow.
我是国内顶级建筑公♥司♥的
I represent the top construction firms
代表律师 我们会给你找到一份工作
in the country, and we will find you another job.
-然后呢 -你打电♥话♥给利普希茨医生
- And then? - You call Dr. Lipschitz.
和他约个时间
You set up an appointment,
和他好好聊聊这件事...
and you start talking this through...
因为现在是你最需要他的时候
because you need him now more than ever.
-滚出我家的车道 -我理解
- Get the hell off my driveway. - I get it.
你恨我 但那是我的工作
You hate me, but I was doing my job.
不带私人感情
It wasn't personal.
你控告我杀害我的妻子
You accused me of killing my wife.
我觉得你就是在故意针对我
Felt pretty goddamn personal to me,
所以告诉我你来这到底想干什么
so tell me what the hell you're doing here.
有一大堆的文件正在送往你律师那里
There's a truckload of files on the way to your lawyer.
我之前本打算就这样让你们去大海捞针
I was just gonna let them go and--needle in a haystack,
但我做不到
but I couldn't.
所以我复印了一份文件
so I made a second copy of one file,
我来是把它交给你
and I'm here to give it to you.
你为什么交给我而不是我的律师
Why are you giving it to me and not my lawyer?
因为这份文件表明
Because this is the one that says
我们的软件是有问题的
there was a problem with our software.
所以你之前当着我的面说谎
So you lied to my face.
我们没有 我们当时并不知道
We didn't lie. We didn't know.
-鬼话 -不是什么鬼话
- Bullshit. - It's not bullshit.
安东尼奥给你那份协议时
Antonio offered you that deal when he honestly believed
他坚信问题不在他的公♥司♥
his company had nothing to do with this.
你来不是为了给我这份文件
You're not here to give me this.
你来是想让我放他一马
You're here to ask me to go easy on him.
不 詹姆斯 我来是因为内心深处
No, James. I'm here because in my heart
我知道你妻子的死和你无关
I know you had nothing to do with your wife's death,
我为我之前说过的话表示抱歉
and I'm sorry I ever said otherwise.
这种事发生的概率极低
What happened was one in a million thing,
我也知道如果曝光这件事
and I also know if this comes out,
会死的人 只多不少
more people are going to die, not less.
我知道你是个好人
I know you're a good man.
请不要让这间公♥司♥破产
Please don't put an end to this company.
斯科特 务必告诉我一切顺利
Scottie, please tell me it all worked out.
一切顺利
It did.
萨曼莎过来和我达成一份协议
Samantha came to me with a deal,
事情没有曝光 我们还能继续战斗
nothing comes out, we all live to fight another day.
这真是个好消息
Well, that's great news.
听我说 如果我之前有越界指责你 我
Listen, if I came across as judging you, I--
你没有 你帮我度过了难关 所以...
You didn't. You came through for me, so...
谢谢你
thank you.
但是
But?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要帮我
Why did you help me?
我们之间确实
There are a lot of things that we're at odds
有很多矛盾 斯科特 但...
with each other about, Scottie, but...
但我们一直都有个共同点
the one thing we've always had in common
那就是我们都很关心他
is that we both care about him.
你总是保护他
And you've always protected him.
这点非常重要
That means something.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你
I called to tell you that
我准备信守诺言
I'm going to live up to my agreement.
从现在起 我会离他远远的
From now on, I'll stay away from him.
我告诉过你我不是这个意思
I told you that's not what I meant.
我知道 但无论如何我选择如此
I know, but I'm going to anyway.
唐娜... 我希望有一天
And, Donna...I hope someday
他能看清一切
he sees what everyone sees.
我猜克雷格给某人打电♥话♥了
I'm guessing somebody got a call from Craig.
没错 路易 作为我的朋友
I did, Louis. Going to him
而不是律师去见他
as a patient instead of as my attorney
这个主意太棒了
was a wonderful idea.
我对你感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
然而 有件事我们必须要谈一下
However, there is still one thing we must discuss.
好吧 如果是关于酬劳的问题
Yeah, if this is about payment,
你只要恢复我周末发短♥信♥的特权
you can just reinstate my weekend texting privileges
我们就算两清了
and we'll just call it even.
你知道我想说的不是这个
You know that's not what I was going to say.
你之前同意一旦这件事结束了
You agreed that once this was over,
我就不能再当你的心理医生了
I would no longer be your therapist.
我打电♥话♥是想谈论下过渡事宜
I am calling to discuss our transition.
不 我不同意
No, I don't accept that.
路易 你知道我太多的事
Louis, you know too much
会影响你治疗的效果的
for me to effectively continue as your therapist.
原谅我说脏话 但你说的就是鬼话
Well, pardon my French, Stan, but that is bullshit.
你通过和我分享你的私人生活
Our best breakthroughs were made
我们之间取得了突破性进展
by you sharing your personal life with me.
这些疗程是很棒
And those were wonderful sessions,
-但路易 你同意了 -不 我不在乎
- but, Louis, you agreed. - No, I don't care.
-路易 -斯坦
- Louis. - Stan,
要是三年前
Even three years ago,
我会背着你
I would have gone behind your back,
威胁着让克雷格出庭
threatened to put Craig on the stand,
天知道他会对自己做出什么事
and God knows what he might have done to himself,
但是因为你 我带着同情心去见他
but because of you I went to him with compassion.
如果这都不能证明你人情那面的作用
If that isn't proof showing me your human side is effective,
斯坦 我不知道还有什么算
Stan, I don't know what is.
周末短♥信♥是不可能了
Weekend texting will never return,
但我会尽量及时回复你的邮件
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表