剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously, on "Suits"
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我找了你一早上了
I've been looking for you all morning.
如果你非要知道 我睡过头了
If you must know, I overslept.
我愿意和你再次约会 托马斯
I'd love to go out again, Thomas.
约今晚会不会太急了
Is tonight too soon?
我查下我的安排 可以 我有空
Let me check my calendar-- Yep, I'm free.
我要成为怎样的律师由不得你
You will not determine the type of lawyer i want to be.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是我愿意说我欠你个人情
It means I'm willing to say I owe you one.
所以是敌是友你来选
So make an enemy of me... or not.
这是你能得到的最好结果了
That's the best you're going to get.
我从未把文件寄过去
I never sent the documents over.
-你在跟我开玩笑吗 -是我的错
- Are you shitting me? - It's my fault.
我来承担
I'll take the bullet.
他们才不管这是谁的错
They're not gonna give a shit whose fault this is.
-你是疯了吧 -斯科特 我有麻烦了
- You must be out of your mind. - Scottie I'm in trouble here.
-我需要你的帮助 -抱歉 哈维
- I need you to help me. - I'm sorry, Harvey,
但我帮过你太多次了
but I've said yes to you to many times.
心理治疗结束一年后左右
A year after I stopped with my therapist,
-我和她开始约会 -我想你们没走到最后
- I started seeing her. - I'm guessing it didn't work out.
事情很复杂
It was complicated.
引起这个复杂性的因素里有唐娜吗
Did Donna have anything to do with that complication?
你还在喝路边摊卖♥♥的咖啡啊
Still drinking sidewalk coffee, I see.
因为这是全市最好的咖啡
That's because it's the best in the city.
我不知道咖啡好不好
I don't know about that,
不过他们的羊角包挺不错的
but their croissants are pretty good.
你什么时候开始会为一个羊角包横跨市区了
Since when do you cross town for a croissant?
从我在附近开完了会又想吃面包了开始
Since I had a meeting nearby and wanted one.
本来我应该问问你最近如何的
I'd ask you how you are,
但我看到了《华尔街日报》上的公告
but I saw the announcement in the Journal.
路易成了经营合伙人 怎么会这样
Louis as Managing Partner. How did that happen?
就算我告诉你 你也不会信的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
这和墙上那两个
Does it have anything to do with
新名字有什么关系吗
the two new names on the wall?
其中一个名字我甚至都没听说过
One of which I've never even heard of before.
就算你没听说过她
Just because you never heard of her
也不意味着她不厉害
doesn't mean she's not a badass.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是萨曼莎·惠勒在她的名字上墙之前
It means the type of work that Samantha Wheeler did
所做的那些工作
before she got her name on the wall
没有被刊登在日报上
didn't exactly show up in the Journal.
好了 你直接说你为什么要来吧
Now, why don't you get to why you're here,
这很明显不是场偶遇
because this is no chance encounter.
我都说了 我在附近开了个会
Told you, I had a meeting nearby.
我觉得那个会是和我开的
And I think that meeting's with me
因为我猜你手头有一桩和我们对垒的案子
because I bet you have a case against us.
对不起 斯科特
Well, I'm sorry, Scottie,
但我不会让你知道我在想什么的
but I'm not gonna let you get in my head.
我想我们都知道 只要我愿意
I think we both know if I wanted to,
我甚至可以免费住在你的脑袋里
I could live in your head rent-free.
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
It makes you feel any better,
我没有和你对台的官司 哈维
I don't have a case against you, Harvey.
不过见到你挺好的
Well, it's good to see you though.
可能下次就不会是偶遇了
Maybe next time it won't be by chance?
卡特里娜
Katrina.
萨曼莎 你今天过得愉快吗
Samantha, are you having a nice--
你介意我们跳过闲扯这一步吗
Do you mind if we skip the chitchat?
-那可太好了 -很好
- I'd like nothing more. - Great.
因为我需要你帮我个忙
Because I need your help with something.
-帮什么 -帮我解除一份
- With what? - With getting out of a deal
我与客户的信♥用♥卡♥开户行协商拟定的
I negotiated for a mobile payment app
关于一款移♥动♥支付软件的合同
with our client's credit card provider.
但这是一份三年的合同
But this is a three-year deal
你们才履行了三个月
and you're only three months in.
-这样才有挑战性嘛 -让我捋清楚
- That's what makes it fun. - Let me get this straight.
你想要摆脱这份合同
You want to get out of this contract,
你没有任何的合法理由来这么做
you don't have any legal grounds to do it,
但你觉得我能替你解决这个问题
and you think I can fix your problem for you?
我觉得如果我们能找到理由汇款给信托公♥司♥
What I think is if I can find a reason to pay into a trust
而不是直接给他们的话 我们就能压榨他们
instead of to them directly, then we can squeeze them,
让他们全盘买♥♥下
make them take a buyout.
那既然你已经有想法了 你来找我♥干♥什么呢
And if you already have that idea, why are you coming to me?
因为我需要一起先例
Because I need precedent,
法律细节是你的专长
and legal minutia is one of your specialties.
-换句话说 我欠过你人情 -当然了
- In other words, I owe you. - You sure do.
而你最好快点出成果
And you better come up with something fast,
因为我需要在中午之前拿到材料
because I need something by noon.
中午 为什么中午之前就要
Noon? Why noon?
因为我昨天已经开始给信托机构汇款了
Because I already started paying into that trust yesterday,
而他们的弱智律师把听证会挪到今天了
and their douche bag attorney moved the hearing up to today.
所以如果你不想再欠我个人情的话
So unless you want to owe me twice,
别问我问题了 快给我找出点答案吧
stop asking me questions and start getting me some answers.
哈维 你要见我吗
Harvey, you needed to see me?
我要知道我有什么要对阵斯科特的案子
I need to know what case I got coming up against Scottie.
据我所知 你没有任何
As far as I know, you don't have any cases
-即将对阵斯科特的案子 -那再查一遍
- pending against Scottie. - Then look again,
因为我刚刚在咖啡车那碰上她了
because I just ran into her at the coffee cart.
不可能是巧合的
There's no way that was a coincidence.
我不知道 哈维 我印象里的斯科特
I don't know, Harvey. The Scottie I remember
永远不会像那样来旁敲侧击
would never come at you from the side like that.
我还以为整件事的意义就在于
I thought the whole point was that you two enjoyed
你们俩都喜欢直接攻击对方
attacking each other directly.
有些事是会变的
Well, things change.
看样子她换了本新剧本
It looks like she's operating out of a new playbook.
如果她要对我们下手的话 我们得做好准备
If she is coming after us, we need to be prepared.
正是如此 所以你何不放下手头的工作
Exactly, so why don't you drop whatever you're doing
去查清楚她到底要和我们打哪桩对台官司呢
and figure out what case she's got against us.
立刻照办
Consider it dropped.
医生 听着 我们开始之前
Hey, Doc, listen, before we get going,
先告诉你一声 我可能需要一小时十五分
I just want to tell you I may need an hour and 15--
我的天啊 怎么了
Holy shit, what's wrong?
没事的 路易
Nothing, Louis,
但恐怕我们要推迟一下我们的治疗了
but I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone our session.
斯坦 你还好吗 如果你需要什么的话
Stan, are you okay? Because if you need something,
-我肯定会尽我所能 -我没事 路易
- there isn't anything I wouldn't-- - I'm fine, Louis.
是我的私人问题 我不希望与你讨论
It's a personal issue, and I would rather not discuss it.
我认识你这么多年了
Well, I've known you for years
从来没见你露出过那样的表情
and I've never seen that look on your face,
所以我不可能在弄清楚原委之前
so me walking out of here without knowing
就这么从这里离开
what's going on isn't gonna happen.
如果你非要知道的话 是法律上的问题
Then if you must know, it's a legal matter.
什么样的法律问题呢
What kind of legal matter?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
那可真是太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
因为如果你不告诉我发生了什么
Because I can't represent you
我就没办法代理你
if you don't tell me what happened.
路易 想都不要想
Louis, it's out of the question.
我的私人生活与你毫无关系
My personal life has nothing to do with you.
还毫无关系 斯坦 你不明白吗
Nothing to do-- Stan, don't you get it?
我关心你 我是个律师
I care about you. I'm a lawyer.
如果你遇到什么麻烦了
And if you're in some kind of trouble--
路易 拜托了
Louis, please.
这事没那么严重
This is not that serious.
只是我可不会每天都收到法♥院♥文件
Just not every day I'm served with papers.
所以如果你愿意改天再约的话
So if you will be so kind as to reschedule,
我会很感激的
I would greatly appreciate it.
好吧 斯坦
Okay, Stan.
下周见
I'll see you next week.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
* See the money, wanna stay for your meal *
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表