剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
其它一切我应该知道的事情 一字不落
anything else I should know, and I mean anything.
当时海莉发现我在赌博
Haley caught me making a bet.
我告诉她我只是在玩游戏
and I told her that I was just playing a game,
这事可以是我俩之间的小秘密
and that it could be our little secret.
-你开玩笑吧 -你要去哪
- Are you kidding me? - Hey, hey--where you going?
-回纽约 -拜托 你不能
- Back to New York. - No, please, you can't--
他们是我的孩子
These are my kids!
你让你的孩子们替你撒谎
Your kids that you asked to lie for you.
你和妈妈有什么区别
which makes you no different than Mom was.
不 这么说不公平
No, that is not fair.
我的情况跟妈妈完全不同
What Mom did is nothing like this.
你让你的孩子们替你保守秘密
You asked your kids to keep your secrets.
-哪里不同了 -因为我就这么一次
- How is that different? - Because it was one time
而且海莉根本不知道我做的是错事
and Haley had no idea what I was doing was wrong.
你知道吗 关于你自己是什么样的人
You know what? Tell yourself whatever you want
你想怎么自欺欺人都行
about what kind of man you are.
你不仅是不称职的丈夫
You're not just a shitty husband;
还是个不称职的弟弟 我受够了
you're a shitty brother, and I'm done here.
这是为了什么
What's this for?
我知道你今天压力很大
Well, I know it was a stressful day,
我觉得你应该喝点
and I thought you deserved something
上面带小雨伞的饮品
with a little umbrella.
你都不知道压力有多大
You have no idea.
那么 进展如何
So how did it go?
-很顺利 -真的吗
- It was great. - Really?
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说我跟你造人应该没什么问题
He said I should have no issue getting you pregnant,
别的没了
and nothing else.
没说别的吗
Nothing else?
一句都没多说
Absolutely not one thing else.
有意思 因为我听说你必须戒掉泥浴
That's funny, because I was told you have to give up mudding.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How'd you know that?
他们跟你会面完就给我打电♥话♥了
They called me right after they saw you.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
这是完全违背医患保密
This is a total violation of the doctor-patient...
废话少说 路易 表格上是你的签名
Cut the bullshit, Louis. You signed the form.
真正的问题是 你能做到吗
The question is, can you do this?
-我当然能做到 -你确定吗
- Of course I can do it. - Are you sure?
因为你都不敢告诉我这事
Because you couldn't even admit it to me.
我不想说是因为这事很难
I didn't wanna talk about it because it was a difficult thing,
但是我能搞定的
but I can handle it.
你知道对我来说拥有家庭最重要
You know nothing means more to me than having a family.
这我知道 路易 但我也清楚你的脑回路
I do know that, Louis, but I also know how your brain works,
你会尝试找出一个方法
and you're gonna try to figure out a way
说服自己 你能两者兼得
to convince yourself that you can have both.
我是成年人了 我告诉你
I am a grown man, and I am telling you,
如果医生让我放弃泥浴
if a doctor tells me I have to give up mudding,
-那我就放弃 -向我保证
- then I will give it up. - Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
妈 如果你是来谈马库斯的事的话
Mom, if you're here to talk about Marcus...
我当然是来和你谈马库斯的
Of course I'm here to talk about Marcus.
问题是 你到底让不让我进去
Question is, are you going to let me in or not?
那就进来说吧
Then go ahead and say your piece,
但我不会改变想法
but it's not gonna change my mind.
我不知道你会不会改主意
Well, I don't know if it will or it won't...
但我是来告诉你 你是对的
but I came to tell you you're right.
马库斯的所作所为是很可恶
What Marcus did was horrible,
我明白你为何这么愤怒
and I understand you being furious,
但海莉才五年级
but Haley's in fifth grade.
她根本不知道赌博是什么
She barely knows what gambling is.
但她知道撒谎是什么
She knows what lying is.
她知道她的父亲让她那么做
She knows that her father asked her to do it.
马库斯心里也不好受
And Marcus feels terrible about that.
是啊 所有赌棍都这么说
Yeah, that's what all addicts say.
你弟弟从来没有你坚强
And your brother has never been as strong as you are,
-但那不代表 -这和是否坚强无关
- but that doesn't mean... - This isn't about strength.
没错 这有关原谅
No, it's about forgiveness.
尽管我辜负了你们 但马库斯也原谅了我
And Marcus forgave me, even when I failed you both,
当你离开时 他也原谅了你
and then he forgave you when you walked away.
你是说这是我欠他的吗
Are you saying I owe him?
我是说人非圣贤
I'm saying people make mistakes.
哈维 我知道你有多生气
Harvey, I know how angry you are...
但你不能让他失去孩子
but you can't let him lose his children.
因为从我的经验来看
Because I can tell you from personal experience
家长和孩子分开对双方来说都是最糟的
there is nothing worse for the parent or the child.
你想让我怎么回答
What am I supposed to say to that?
不如我把大家心知肚明的话说出来吧
How about if I say what we both know is true?
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
是我给你们当了坏榜样
I modeled all of this behavior for both of you,
但拜托你 哈维
but please, Harvey,
别让他为我的错误付出代价
don't make him pay for my mistakes.
好 我会想想办法的
Okay, I'll see what I can do.
但我要问你一些问题
But I'm gonna need to ask you some questions.
所以放松些
So make yourself comfortable,
因为我们还要在这里待一段时间
because we're gonna be here for a while.
我以为你放弃我了
Thought you were done with me.
我是你哥
I'm your brother.
我永远不会放弃你
I'm never gonna be done with you.
-你和妈妈谈过了 -没错
- You talked to Mom. - I did.
她基本上就说这都是她的错
She basically said it was all her fault.
-那并不是 -我知道
- Well, it wasn't. - I know.
但如果我能原谅她 那我也应该能原谅你
But if I can forgive her, I should be able to forgive you too.
我找到了让你拿到共有监护权的方法
I figured out a way to get you shared custody.
但我要在协议中写
But I am putting in the agreement,
只要你再赌博 孩子就归她抚养
you ever gamble again, she gets the kids.
如果你不践行 我不管法律怎么规定
You don't live up to that, I don't care what the law says,
我会代表她确保这协议生效
I'll represent her to make sure that's what happens.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
这上面声称凯蒂是位不称职的母亲
This claims that Katie's an unfit mother.
你出差那段时间
You were traveling for work,
海莉在操场摔断了胳膊 凯蒂当时在哪里
and Haley broke her arm at the playground. Where was Katie?
她当时在开会 手♥机♥关机
She was in a meeting. Her phone was off.
所以你认为她今后会更上心
So you'd think she'd be more mindful in the future,
但两年后她儿子在夏令营迷了路
but when her son wandered off from camp two years later,
她三个小时后才给学校回电♥话♥
she didn't even bother calling them back for three hours.
她没收到信息
She didn't get the message!
当你收到信息时 你立刻一踩油门
Well, when you got the message, you drove up there like a rocket
开车过去找他
to go find him.
-哈维 你是在扭曲事实 -不
- Harvey, you're twisting the facts here. - No.
-我是在帮你争取孩子 -但你不能这样
- I am getting your children. - Not this way, you're not.
我知道这感觉很糟
I know this doesn't feel good,
但你说过 我们需要杀手锏
but you said it: we need a howitzer.
-就是它了 -我不管
- This is it. - I don't care.
-马库斯 -凯蒂是个好妈妈
- Marcus... - Katie is a good mother.
她爱这些孩子
She loves those kids.
我不会让你这么说她
I'm not gonna let you say these things about her.
该死 马库斯 这是唯一的办法
Damn it, Marcus, there's no other way.
你是纽约最厉害的律师
You're the best goddamn closer in New York.
你不是一直这么说吗
Isn't that what you always say?
最厉害的律师会想出别的办法的
Well, the best goddamn closer would find another way.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
给你带了些油条
Got you some churros.
谢了 我本以为
Thanks, but I gotta say,
你一小时前就会过来求着我回家
I thought you'd be here an hour ago begging to go home.
萨曼莎和我去吃了奥托玉米卷庆祝
Well, Samantha and I went to Otto's Tacos to celebrate.
-庆祝什么 -她在取证中大败了那个家伙
- Celebrate what? - Her destroying this dude in a deposition
全因为我给她的东西
all because of what I gave her.
她说我做的很棒
She said I did great.
什么叫"你给她的东西"
What do you mean, "What you gave her"?
我无意中听到这人
Well, I overheard this guy
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表