剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
对付斯图·布齐尼
You're gonna have to rethink your choice
你最好三思而后行
to go after Stu Buzzini.
-你不是顾问 -说对了
- You're no fucking consultant. - You're right,
如果你继续下去
and if you pursue this,
陷入麻烦的会是你 而不是斯图
Stu's not gonna be the one in trouble, you are.
那说明我抓住的把柄是真的
What I got on Stu is real.
-所以你才会来 -你有什么不重要
- That's why you're here. - Doesn't matter what you have.
华尔街一半的人都在做内♥幕♥交易
Half the guys on Wall Street make dirty trades
如果他们知道你告发了其中一人
and they see you throwing one of their own under the bus,
他们绝不会再与你共事
they're never gonna want to work with you.
华尔街的人还有个特点
There's something else about Wall Street guys.
他们最在乎的只有钱
They're more loyal to money than anything else,
所以如果你不是来告诉我
so unless you're here to tell me
我马上会接替斯图的工作
I'm moving in to Stu's office,
那我们没什么好谈的
I'd say we're done.
尼克
Nick.
我叫哈维·斯佩克特
My name is Harvey Specter.
打听了你就会知道 跟我作对的人
Ask around. You'll find people who go up against me,
都没有好下场
they never win.
所以 认真考虑你的下一步吧
So I'd think long and hard about what you're gonna do.
托马斯 你好
Thomas, hi.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
没事 只是工作上的事
Yeah, it's fine. It's just a work thing.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
如果现在不方便 晚上也行
Or tonight if now's not a good time.
说实话 我就想跟你待着
To tell you the truth, I just want to go out
然后不去想工作的事
and spend time with you and not think about it at all.
那今晚见吧
Then I'll see you tonight.
唐娜 你找我
Donna, you wanted to see me?
对 我想请你
Yeah, actually, I was hoping that
为我指点迷津
you could point me in the right direction.
什么事
The right direction of what?
我们代理的一位股票交易商被指控操纵股市
A trader we represent is being accused of manipulating a stock,
为了搞清他面临的风险到底有多大
and in order to understand how much exposure he has--
你想要知道
You need to know
是否有人因他做的交易而蒙受重大损失
if anyone was significantly harmed by the trades.
-正是 -我会联络我的人
- Exactly. - I'll call my guy.
很快就能给你回话
I'll have the answer for you in no time.
可问题是 亚历克斯
That's the thing, Alex.
这事不能明着去问
It needs to stay under the radar.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果他们已经被指控了
If they're already being charged,
明着暗着又有什么区别
what difference does it make?
我从没说过他们已经被指控了
I never said they were already being charged.
那到底是怎么回事
Then what exactly is going on here,
如果他们没被指控
'cause if they're not being charged,
那你是怎么知道的
how do you even know there was a--
请告诉我此事与我们无关
please tell me we're not involved in this.
一开始正是我们
We may have been the ones
让他进行内♥幕♥交易的
who asked the trader to make the trade in the first place.
所以不仅和我们有关 我们是始作俑者
So we're not just in it. We orchestrated it.
是的
We did.
但这是为了拯救几百号♥人的工作
But it was to save hundreds of jobs,
而且要告发此事的那人并不清楚
and the guy who caught wind of it has no idea
我们与此事有关
that we have anything to do with it.
我会查出跟交易相关的其他人
Then I'll find who was on the other side of those trades,
我会悄悄查 不会有人知道
and I'll do it so quietly no one will ever know I was there.
-你找布莱恩吗 -什么
- Did you want Brian? - Excuse me?
他说你俩最近工作很辛苦
He said you two have been working really hard lately
今早他会在家休息
and he was gonna spend the morning at home.
他应该快到了
He should be in any minute.
好
Great.
等他来了我让他去找你
I can have him come see you as soon as he gets in.
或者有什么我能帮你的吗
Unless there's something I can help you with?
其实吧 苏珊 还真有
You know what, Susan? There is.
下午好 我是萨曼莎·惠勒
Good afternoon. I'm Samantha Wheeler.
我是奥布赖恩女士的律师
I represent Ms. O'Brien.
正如在电♥话♥里说的一样
And like I told you on the phone,
除非你们准备认罪
unless you're ready to plead guilty
我们没什么可谈的
we don't have much to talk about.
那我直说了
Then I'll get right to it.
奥布赖恩女士愿意认藏药的轻罪
Ms. O'Brien pleads guilty to misdemeanor possession
接受正常罚款和六个月缓刑
with a healthy fine and six months' probation.
问题是这不是轻罪
Problem with that is this isn't a misdemeanor.
那些药是拿来分销的
Those pills were meant for distribution.
最多算间接证据
Which is circumstantial at best.
根据药品数量来看可不是了
Not based on how many pills there were.
知道我会怎么应对药品数量吗
You know what I'm gonna do with how many pills there were?
我会质疑这一数据
I'm gonna question the count.
之后会转移到如何切割上
Then I'm gonna adjust for what they were cut with.
然后我会质疑
Then I'm gonna question
最初让我当事人停车的合法性
the legitimacy of the stop in the first place.
等我走完这一套之后
When I'm done with you,
你能给她开一张罚单都算你走运
you'll be lucky to get her on a parking ticket.
这在你的地盘或许有用
That might work where you come from,
但这里的陪审团绝不吃这一套
but no jury in this town is gonna believe any of that.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
二十年来 奥布赖恩女士
Ms. O'Brien has been an asset
一直是社区建设的骨干
to this community for 20 years.
恕我直言 惠勒女士
With all due respect, Ms. Wheeler,
你对这里的社区一无所知
you don't know a damn thing about this community,
我不知道那个女人
and I don't know what that woman did
是如何请动曼哈顿的大律师为她辩护的
to get some Manhattan lawyer in her corner,
但我还是会尽力做好我的工作
but I'm not gonna let it stop me from doing what I have to.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你以为我不知道真♥相♥吗
Do you think I don't know what's going on here?
那些药不是她的 是那个孩子的
Those pills weren't hers; they were that kid's.
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
你认为她是无辜的
You think she's innocent
但你还是要控告一位六十五岁的女人
and you're still gonna throw the book at a 65-year-old woman?
我会竭尽所能
I am gonna do whatever it takes
让药品不在我的辖区内流通
to keep those drugs out of my county.
我不是恶人
Look, I am not a monster.
如果你想帮她
If you want to do right by her,
劝她让那个孩子
convince her to make that kid
为自己的行为负责
take responsibility for what he did.
我不懂
I don't understand.
如果取证不顺利
If the deposition didn't go well,
-不能重新取证吗 -不行 苏珊
- can't we just redepose them? - No, Susan, we can't.
为什么
Why not?
不说其他的
Among other things,
他们会对我们的问题有所防备
they'll be ready for our line of questioning.
-如果 -就...
- What if-- - Just...
给我点时间思考
give me a minute to think.
抱歉 卡特里娜 能和你聊两句吗
Excuse me, Katrina. Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Of course.
苏珊 请你出去一下吧
Susan, can you give us the room?
-你准备什么时候告诉我 -告诉你什么
- When were you gonna tell me? - Tell you what?
你把我从爱慕案撤走的事
That you were pulling me off the Adored case.
我已经告诉过你 我们不能共事了
I already told you we can't work together anymore.
我知道 你没心情谈
I know, and I let that go
我也不想再计较此事
because you obviously weren't in the mood to talk about it,
但我没有想到你会在案子中途
but I didn't think you were gonna pull me off
把我撤走
in the middle of a case.
本来没这打算
Well, I wasn't going to,
但刚刚你不在 我就...
but then you weren't at your desk, and I...
-你就什么 -我选了别人 行了吧
- You what? - I picked someone else, okay?
正如我说 我们没法再共事了
Because like I said, it's not going to work between us.
那好极了 卡特里娜
Oh, well, that's fantastic, Katrina,
但我是你的助理律师
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表